剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- Your what? - My friends.
他是说朋友吗
Is he saying "Friends"?
我想他是在讽刺
I think he's being sarcastic.
不不不 这是胡言乱语
No, no, no. This is delirium.
他一晚没睡开始精神失常了
He's cracked from being awake all night.
哈里 你所有的朋友都在这房♥间里
Hey, Harry, all of your friends are in this room.
我还有其他的朋友
I have other friends.
你叫我交新朋友
You asked me to make new friends.
我交了新朋友 那是个任务
I made new friends. It was a task.
-我很擅长完成任务 -太好了
- I complete tasks. - That's so great.
-我等不及要见他们 -哈里 听我说
- I can't wait to meet them. - Harry, you listened to me.
-我真为你感到骄傲 -没什么好骄傲的
- I'm so proud of you. - Okay, there's no pride--
拇指别伸了 我的朋友都很聪明
Put that down. Look, my friends are smart.
他们会帮我们的 我去打给他们
They'll help us. I'll call them.
好吧 在这期间
All right, well, um, in the meantime,
我们要找出公交车上其余的超能力者
we gotta find the rest of these bus metas.
他们和迪沃的计划有关
Somehow they're connected to DeVoe's plan.
你当时在公交车上
You were on the bus.
你记不记得还有谁在上面吗
Can you remember anybody else who was?
受害者
我当时是半醉半醒的状态
Well, I was in between drunk and hungover at the time.
她真可爱 她怎么了
She is cute. What's her deal?
-她在坐牢 -什么时候能去探监
- She's in jail. - When are visiting hours?
那可不可以用震波看看公交车上其余的人
What about vibing the rest of the bus passengers?
我试过了 但是
I mean, I-I tried, but, you know,
我们释放的暗物质
the... the dark matter we released
造成了时空巨变
was such a massive space-time event
导致我的超能力只会反射
that my energy just reflected back
最终我震波了我自己
and I ended up vibing myself.
我很肯定我再次经历了我的出生
I'm pretty sure I relived my own birth.
或者那是我的死亡吗
Or was that my death?
有其他不必受到精神损伤的方法
You know, there are other non-traumatizing ways
能把拉尔夫的记忆带回来
of bringing Ralph's memory back,
-比如说催眠 -真有催眠这种事吗
- like hypnosis. - Is that really a thing?
不是卡♥通♥片里看着怀表指针的那种
I mean, not the whole cartoon, pocket watch version,
但是有的 真正的催眠可以用来恢复记忆的
but yeah, real hypnosis can be used to recover memories.
好吧 你知道怎么催眠吗
All right. Do you know any hypnotists?
我不知道
Not me.
-你说卡♥通♥片时我已经懵了 -好吧
- You lost me at "Cartoon." - All right.
所以谁要来催眠拉尔夫呢
So who's gonna hypnotize Ralph?
我是莎伦·芬科尔医生
I'm Dr. Sharon Finkel.
芬科尔医生 谢谢你给我们腾出时间
Dr. Finkel, thank you so much for squeezing us in.
我们的朋友拉尔夫现在有点麻烦
Our friend Ralph here is having trouble
他不记得一件案子的
remembering information...
信息 对吗 拉尔夫
for a detective case. Right, Ralph?
那个
So...
中城大学
莎伦·芬科尔
硕士学位
看来你没上过哈佛大学
I see you didn't go to Harvard.
是的 你呢
No. Did you?
看来你在大学里也学到了什么
I see what you did there.
如果你能把他的性格也弄一弄
If you could fix his personality too,
那就太好了
that'd be great.
放弃吧 菜鸟
Give it up, rookie.
这心理专家的胡言乱语对我没用的
This psycho hooey's never gonna work on me.
这倒是很快
Well, that was quick.
现在来回想一下 拉尔夫
Now, remember with me, Ralph.
那是一个月前的事 你在一辆公交车上
It's a month ago. You're on a bus.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
我看到有人... 在哭
I see someone... crying.
那家伙真的让我很不开心
Dude's really bumming me out.
振作点 兄弟
Hey, cheer up, buddy.
你可以的
You can do it.
-你还看到什么 - 我看到几个女人
- What else do you see? - I see... some women.
看不到她们的脸
I can't see their faces.
34-32-36 38-34-32
34-32-36, 38-34-32.
那是公交车路线吗
Are those bus routes?
我认为是那些是三围
I think they are measurements.
我还看到其他的东西
I see something else.
我看到
I see a...
一头美洲野牛
It's a bison.
美洲野牛对你们俩意味着什么吗
Does a bison mean anything to either of you?
那都是骗人的 在我这种人身上根本没用
It's hocus-pocus. It's never gonna work on a guy like me,
但如果你们想 我们可以试试
but we can try it if you want.
你们怎么坐到那边去了
How'd you guys get over there?
D·A·弗里蒙特进出口
今早保安在这里找到他的
Security guard found him here this morning.
我们还没确认他的身份
We haven't ID'd him yet.
他的私人物品散落得到处都是
His personal effects are scattered everywhere,
所以我们找不到他的钱包
so we didn't find his wallet.
但是找齐他的公文包 也许就能找到钱包了
But we may find it when we find the rest of his briefcase...
还有他的断手
and his missing hand.
好吧
Well,
从撕开的肢体和爪痕来看
judging by that avulsion and the claw marks,
我认为是大型的掠食动物干的
I'd say a large predatory animal did this.
但不管是什么动物 它要有十厘米长的尖牙
But whatever it was would have to have four-inch canines,
咬合力为每127平方米 重达一吨♥
a bite force of 5,000 P.S.I., and weigh over a ton.
那种动物根本不存在
That animal doesn't exist.
到底是什么造成的
What the hell did this?
你不会认为...
You don't think...
你还记不记得以前
Do you remember back in the day
我们不会冷静地把一座石像
when we wouldn't calmly consider
看作是我们的头号♥疑犯
a stone statue our prime suspect?
我还真不记得
No, I actually don't.
血迹
Blood.
好了 朋友们
All right, my friend,
我们有肉 芝士 牛油果酱和啤酒
we got meats, we got cheeses, we got guac, we got beer.
当然还有我最爱的薯片
And of course... we got my favorite chips.
我们开始谈天说地吧 你的朋友来吗
Let's get this confab poppin'. Are your friends coming?
来 让我先校正一下多重宇宙全息投影仪
Yeah, let me just calibrate the multiverse holo-projector
然后就可以开始了
and we'll be on our way.
你的朋友是其他地球上的人吗
Your friends are from different Earths?
我就知道多重宇宙全息投影仪
You know, I would've thought "Multi-verse holo-projector"
会让你这么想 但是显然不是
would have given you that clue, but... apparently not.
没错 他们是其他地球上的人
Yes, they're from other Earths.
开始运行了
And we're off and... running.
让我来介绍一下
Well, allow me to make some ntroductions.
来自地球12 拥有四个博士学位
From Earth-12, the holder of four PhDs
《若一切毫无意义,我为何购买♥♥此书》的作者
and the author of the book "Everything is Meaningless,
这位就是
So Why Did I Buy This Book?", I give you...
哈里森·沃尔夫冈·威尔斯先生
Herr Harrison Wolfgang Wells.
-你好 威尔斯 -你好
- Guten Tag, Wells. - Guten Tag.
我真是想笑 你认为拯救
Do you know that it amuses me that you think that saving
你这渺小的世界如此重要
your tiny world matters
却不知整个多元宇宙最终难免会被
when the entire multiverse will inevitably be consumed
炽烈高温吞噬
in a fiery heat dess?
-丝哇 -是 我是说了丝哇
- "Dess"? - Ja, that's what I said, dess.
死亡
Death.
对 丝哇 你这人是笼丝吗
Yeah, dess. What are you, dess?
-好吧 -你一定是那个
- Yeah. - Oh, you must be
叫西斯科的小家伙
the little one that they call Cisco.
你也不算小啊
You're not that little.
我一米七 你好哇
I'm 5'7". Guten Tag.
好了 继续 来自地球47的
All right, moving on. Um, from Earth-47,
向你介绍下亿万富翁发明家
I give you the billionaire inventor
与出版业大亨
and publishing tycoon,
自♥由♥言论的急先锋
general champion of free speech,
H·洛萨里奥·威尔斯
H. Lothario Wells.
没错 继续来别停
That's right. Now keep that coming.
现在试试另外那个 不是开裆裤
Now try the other one on. No, not the crotchless,
那个 那个有豹纹的
that--the other-the leopard print.
怎么回事
What's going on?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表