剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Because she got herself into something she couldn't handle.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去找出诺瓦克的老大然后杀了她
To find Norvock's boss and to kill her.
你为了这个换衣服是因为...
And you need a change of clothes for that because--
好吧 显然有人
Whoa, okay, apparently somebody
非常的开放
doesn't have boundary issues.
好吧 姑娘们
Uh, okay, girls,
我能在表层控制室和你们谈谈吗
can I talk to you in the Cortex?
咱们能先回溯一下吗
Can we take it back for a minute?
什么时候她的超能力会让她变超级坏蛋了
Since when did her superpowers make her a supervillain?
她不是个坏蛋 好吗
She is not a villain, okay?
我还记得前年被她绑♥架♥呢
I remember being kidnapped by her last year.
什么 好吧 是 但那是因为她当时
What? Okay, yes, but that is because she was
被萨维塔操纵了 而最后
being manipulated by Savitar, and in the end,
我们没有她是阻止不了萨维塔的
we wouldn't have been able to stop him without her.
你看 我知道她内心有善意
Look, I know that there is some good in there.
我明白
I get it.
理论上 凯特琳还是存在于
Technically, Caitlin is underneath
那一切之下的 但她依然危险
all of that somewhere, but she is still dangerous.
可她还是我们的朋友 好吗
And she is also our friend, okay?
我可不会就这么抛弃咱们的队友
I am not just gonna abandon our teammate.
好吧 我和你一起去
Fine. I'm coming with you.
不行 塞西尔 你怀孕了
No, Cecile, you're pregnant.
你要是在自己的婚前庆祝会上被杀了
And your father will kill me if you get killed
你的父亲可是会杀了我的
at your own bachelorette party.
这关系真复杂 这意味着我也要加入
That is some crazy logic and that means I'm in too.
真棒 婚前庆祝会快乐
Oh, great, happy bachelorette.
你们在那里说些什么呢
What are you all talking about?
没什么 你知道的
Oh, nothing, you know,
就是谈论下杀人是有多酷之类的
just talking about how cool it is to kill people and such.
不是故意指你
No pun intended.
这是真的 女士们
It's been real, ladies.
我去用尖端科研实验室的卫星
I'm gonna use the S.T.A.R. Labs satellite
追踪她的冷能信♥号♥♥
to track her cold signature.
好 我再去试着叫后援
Great, I'm gonna try and call for backup again.
我会试着记住那底下是凯特琳
And I'll remember that it's Caitlin under there.
爱瑞丝来电
你得停止这种行为
You gotta stop doing that.
我就是换点零钱
I'm just getting change for a five.
怎么 你以为我在偷钱吗
What? Did you think I was stealing?
这重点不是你手脚不干净 拉尔夫
It's not about your sticky fingers, Ralph,
是关于你在公开场合伸长的胳臂
it's about your stretchy arm outwardly displayed.
那么我是不是应该学学那边的谨慎队长
Oh, so I should be more like Captain Discreet over there.
我是闪电侠
I'm the Flash!
我那个婚前庆祝会灵药
I have slightly miscalculated
可能稍微猛了点
his bachelor elixir.
交给我吧
I got this one.
老兄
Hey, buddy.
-你感觉如何 -我感觉很棒
- How you feeling? - I feel good.
你可能得去走走醒酒了
You're gonna need to walk this off.
或者去跑一趟
Or run it off.
因为我是闪电侠
Because I'm the Flash.
咱们回座位那里去吧
Let's get you back to the table.
巴里
Barry?
你刚做了什么
What did you just do?
我就是去
I just went
吧台拿了点花生
and got peanuts from the bar.
你都没动
You didn't even move.
是吗
Or did I?
-喝吧 -我不用
- Drink up. - Oh, I'm good.
是红梅汁 毛茛属植物
Ah, it's cranberry juice, buttercup.
我刚才和善善聊了聊 不是她的真名
So I was talking to Charity-not her real name--
她告诉我舞♥女♥一个月挣的
she tells me the dancers here make more in a month
-比一般老师还多 -别说啦
- than an average teacher-- - Blah, blah, blah.
少说话 多看热舞
Less talky, more dancey.
下一位舞者 是茉莉花
Next dancer... It's Jasmine!
真火♥辣♥
Oh, yeah.
不是吧
Oh, hell no.
她看上去很像塞西尔的女儿
Hey, she looks like Cecile's daughter.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我以为你就喜欢揩油
I thought touching without permission is what you wanted.
我劝你让我过去 除非你想知道
I'd let me pass unless you wanna know what it feels like
眼球里液体晶化的感觉
when the liquid in your eyeballs crystallizes.
亲爱的 你在这里
Darling, you're here!
让她进来
Let her in!
让她进来
Let her in, let her in.
阿姆内特
Amunet.
下一次你要找我 就自己过来
Next time you wanna talk, come yourself.
别派你的眼怪来袭击我
Don't send your eye-hole to attack me.
你去挑事了吗
Did you start a fight?
老实说 诺瓦克
Honestly, Norvock.
这就是为什么你只是我第三喜欢的小弟
That's why you're my third favorite henchman.
我总说什么来着
I mean, what do I always say?
永远别挑起你没法收场的争斗
Never start a fight you can't finish.
所以亲爱的 你才一直是我的最爱
And that, my dear, is why you are my favorite.
你懂得倾听
You listen.
显然 你不懂
Well, apparently, you don't.
我退出了 阿姆内特
I'm out, Amunet.
退出
Out?
退出什么
Out of what?
没选择了 还是疯了
Out of options? Out of your mind?
还是出柜
Out of the closet?
对于忧郁的女性而言 有很多种退出
There's just so many outs for the lady in blue.
你是要让我跳支舞吗
Are you asking me to dance?
你现在该知道 我从不求别人任何事
You should know by now I don't ask for anything.
我说了就直接去做
I tell, and I take.
过来
Now, come along.
我要给你看样让我俩
I want to show you something that could
都很富有的东西
make us both very rich.
你们觉得 他们会告诉我们
All right, do you think they're gonna be able to tell
我们和这里格格不入吗
that we don't exactly fit in here?
披披肩可是你的主意 所以不会
Well, it was your idea to wear boas, so no.
有男士们的消息吗
Have we heard from the guys yet?
没有 看
No. Look.
姑娘们 我们得靠自己了
Ladies, okay, we are on our own, okay?
来点爱意如何
How about a little love?
不不 不用了
No! No, no, no, no, no.
不用爱意
No. No love.
-订婚了 拜拜 -不要爱意
- Engaged. Okay, bye. - No love.
是我这么觉得 还是看上去
Is it just me, or does it seem like
这儿的人都买♥♥了那男人卖♥♥的药
everybody here already bought what that guy is selling?
姑娘们 呆这儿别动
Uh, ladies, stay here, okay?
我想我知道冰霜在哪儿了
I think I know where Frost is.
你有宠物了 恭喜
You got a pet. Congratulations.
我叫他哭泣者
I call him The Weeper.
我喜欢给超能力者命名
I love naming metas.
我认识个人也喜欢干这事
I know someone else like that.
三周前 这个年轻人变成了超能力者
Three weeks ago, this young man became a meta-human
而我得到了新宠产品来在我的交易网上卖♥♥
and I acquired my new favorite product to sell in my network.
你注意到了吗
Did you notice?
爱意
Love...
可是真的散播在了空气中呢
is quite literally in the air.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
纯净
Pure.
他的眼泪是毒品吗
His tears are a drug?
他的眼泪 亲爱的
His tears, my dear...
是金矿
Are a gold mine.
中城只要尝一口
One taste and Central City
就会上瘾
will be hooked.
那你需要我♥干♥什么
Then why do you need me?
这还要问
Really?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表