剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
然后还有一次 我碰巧进了一个
and then another time, I tumbled down this ramp
充满着蓝♥光♥的太空风格房♥间
in this space agey room with blue lights,
然后有个光头坐在X教授的悬浮椅子上
and there was this bald dude in a Professor X floaty chair,
脑袋里插着一堆管子
with tubes coming out of his noggin,
还有那么一个女的
and there was this--this lady
穿着白色实验室大褂
in a white lab coat,
有着特别性感的口音
with such a hot accent.
等等 等等 艾德文
Wait, wait, wait, Edwin,
你还记得那里其他什么吗 什么都行
do you remember anything else from there? Anything at all?
这很重要
This is important.
我不知道这个细节有没有意义
Well, I don't know if this detail is relevant,
但是他们那里有那种机器人忍♥者
but, um, they had one of those robot samurai dudes.
你是在迪沃的老巢 这怎么可能
You were in DeVoe's lair. Wait, how can that be?
西斯科说口袋维度
Cisco said that a pocket dimension
只能被它唯一的使用者接触
can only be accessed by its specific user.
其实吧
I mean---you know,
有些地方比其他地方难去
some places are harder to get to than others,
但如果你把自己的思想上升到更高的境界
but if you ascend your mind to a high enough plane--
你就哪里都能去了
you can go anywhere.
而我的大脑已经很高了
And my mind is really high.
艾德文 你能带我们回到那里去吗
Edwin, can you get us back there?
没问题
"Fa sho."
-来吧 -什么
- Come on. - What?
我这里还有呢
I--I--I got more.
不是 我还没吃完呢 还有呢
No, I--I got more, I got more.
我不能再加快速度了 船长
I cannot do it any faster, Captain!
如果我再增加胶水
If I apply anymore hobby glue,
这艘船就会爆♥炸♥
this ship is gonna blow!
这胶水还真是不一般
This glue's really something else.
我应该带上口罩的
I should probably wear a respirator.
在哪里
Where is it?
什么在哪里 出口吗
Where's what? The exit?
就在你身后 请吧谢谢
It's right behind you, please and thank you.
我找不到我的思考帽
I can't find my Thinking Cap.
我这里没有 野人船长
I--hey, I don't have it, Captain Caveman!
我从来没说你拿了
I never said you did,
所以你为什么要自愿分享这个信息
so why would you volunteer that information
除非就是你拿的
unless you do have it?
-出去 -我知道这是怎么回事
- Get out. - I know what this is about.
你一开始就不想让我造出来这东西
You never wanted me to build this sucker in the first place,
因为你从来就不想让我比你聪明
'cause you never wanted me to be smarter than you.
这就有意思了 因为我已经比你聪明了
Well, guess what, that's funny, 'cause I already am.
你在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
我让你...
I want you to--
-你在干什么 -给我帽子
- What the hell are you doing? - Give me my cap!
-什么 -给我帽子
- Hey! What? - Give me my cap!
还给我 那是我的 是我的帽子
Give it to me. It's mine. It's my cap.
-别闹了 -是我的
- Cut it out! - It's mine!
哈里 不是他拿的
Harry! He didn't take it.
我没拿
I didn't take it.
你肯定有问题
You definitely have a problem, man.
-乔 没事的 -别 安静
- Joe, this is fine. - No, uh, be quiet.
听我说
Just listen.
我在亡妻弗朗辛身上看到过这种迹象
I've seen these signs before with my late wife, Francine.
那时候 我没有很快干预
Back then, I didn't intervene so quickly,
因为我告诉自己 我得确定
because I said to myself, I needed to be sure.
但我其实很确定
But I was sure.
我只是不想看到迹象出现在在乎我的人身上
I just didn't wanna see those signs in somebody I cared about.
我不能阻止你不用它
I can't make you stop using this.
那决定在你
That's up to you.
我只想让你好好地审视下
All I will ask is that you take a long, hard look
这东西对你的影响
at what it's doing to you,
以及它让你对待你在乎的人的方式
and how it's making you treat people you care about.
拉蒙
Ramon...
我们是去哪儿来着
Where are we going again?
你要打开一个口袋维度通向迪沃的老巢
You're gonna open up a pocket dimension into DeVoe's lair,
我要一次性了结他
and I'm gonna stop him for good.
不可能
No, you're not.
西斯科在管道监狱入口安装了
Cisco installed motion detectors
运动探测器
in the pipeline intake.
我以为是迪沃来抓埃德温了
I thought it was DeVoe coming for Edwin.
现在我还挺希望是那样
Now I kinda wish it was.
埃德温可以带我去迪沃的巢穴
Edwin can get me into DeVoe's lair.
我可以结束这一切
I can end this.
你让我走就行了
All you have to do is let me go.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
我不喜欢参与吵架
Um, listen, I--I don't really do confrontations,
我回我的玻璃笼子行不
so, uh, can I just go back to my glass cage?
我们马上就离开
We're both leaving in a second.
好吧
Okay.
权杖给我
Just give me the scepter.
你知道必要的话我可以自己拿走
You know I can take it away from you if I have to.
是吗
Yeah?
那你得从我身体里拿走了
Well, you're gonna have to take it out of me.
厉害啊
Oh-- Whoa, bro.
我真挺开心留下来看到这一招的
Wow, okay, I'm actually glad I stayed for that.
太牛逼了
That was trippy.
-别这样 -什么
- Don't do this? - Do what?
这样
This?
抱歉 拉尔夫
I'm sorry, Ralph.
休战吧
Olive Branch?
不想和兄弟喝一杯吗
You don't wanna have a drink with your buddy?
这就是你用来称呼一个刚刚
Is that what you call someone who just went all
装逼失败之人的吗
"Thor, son of Odin" on you?
这个送你了
You can take it.
好吧
Yeah.
我知道你担心迪沃
I know you're worried about DeVoe,
担心他会对你做什么
about what he might do to you,
但有一些界限是我们不能跨越的
but there are some lines we can't cross.
你真的一点都不懂 菜鸟
You really don't know as much as you think you do, rookie.
我知道杀了迪沃对你的影响
I know what killing DeVoe would do to you.
你会毁掉所有你做过的事
You would be throwing away everything you've done:
当一个好人 当一个英雄
to become a better man, to become a hero.
你得意识到
You gotta realize that.
你是个笨蛋
You... are a moron.
-拉尔夫 -我不怕迪沃
- Ralph-- - I am not afraid of DeVoe
还有他会对我做什么
and what he might do to me.
我担心他会对你做什么
I am afraid of what he might do to you...
还有爱瑞丝 凯特琳 西斯科
and Iris and Caitlin and Cisco,
乔 哈里 塞西尔
Joe, Harry, Cecile.
迪沃干掉了所有会碍事的人
DeVoe has taken out everyone who's gotten in his way,
而闪电侠小队
and Team Flash...
会一直碍他的事
they will always be in his way.
这一切从来不是为了保护你自己
This was never about protecting yourself.
我明白杀了迪沃意味着抛弃
I know that killing DeVoe would mean throwing away
我为了成为英雄做过的一切
everything I've done to become a hero...
但除了我妈
But aside from my mom,
这个小队是我拥有过的唯一的家人
this team is the only family that I have ever had,
让了让大家安全
and I would throw myself into a furnace
我宁愿赴汤蹈火
to keep them safe.
迪沃不能伤害他们
DeVoe cannot have them.
他们是我的家人
They are mine.
那我们想要的呢
What about what we want?
你可能不在乎失去现在的自己
You may not care about losing who you've become,
但我们在乎
but we do.
我们喜欢英雄拉尔夫
We like hero Ralph.
请别把他从我们身边夺走
Please don't take him away from us.
拉尔夫误入歧途了
Well, Ralph was misguided,
但他的主意有一半可取
but...he had a half-good idea.
-哪一半 -我们用艾德文·高斯的超能力
- Which half? - We use Edwin Gauss's powers
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表