剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
不够多了
Not enough.
巴里
Barry!
这一下报你毁了我的世界之仇
This is for destroying my world!
-7000拉德 -还在上升
- 7,000 RADS. - And climbing.
7008拉德
各位 你们必须给他降温
Guys, you gotta cool him down.
8000拉德 还在上升
8,000 RADS and climbing.
辐射信♥号♥♥ 8025拉德
闪电侠 站起来 站起来
Flash, get up. Get up!
闪电侠 人们就要死了 闪电侠
Flash, people are going to die, Flash.
我还没准备好去死呢
I'm not ready to die.
站起来 让我训练你
Rise up. Let me train you.
-训练我 -快反抗
- Train me? - Fight it, all right?
快反抗 我会来救你的
Fight it! I'll save you.
闪电侠 闪电侠
Flash, Flash!
你必须处理痛苦
You have to deal with the pain!
不
No!
你逃不开你的内心
Can't get away from what's inside you,
所以别逃了
so stop trying!
闪电侠
Flash!
9000拉德
9,000 rads.
辐射信♥号♥♥ 9015拉德
马上就要爆♥炸♥了
The whole place is gonna blow.
闪电侠
Flash!
那不是你的错
Wasn't your fault!
拉尔夫 我会救你的
Ralph, I'll save you!
你已经救了我 巴里
You already did, Barry.
他就要爆发了
He's burning up!
该给你降降温了
Time to get cold-blooded.
8000拉德
8,000 rads.
辐射信♥号♥♥ 8058拉德
辐射信♥号♥♥ 7044拉德
7000拉德
7,000 rads.
继续用冰冻枪喷他 有效果
Keep icing him, it's working.
还在下降
And dropping.
他已被控制
He's contained.
他们成功了
They did it.
闪电侠在哪里
Where's the Flash?
巴里 怎么了 巴里
Barry. What's going on, Barry?
他信任我 乔
He trusted me, Joe.
我让他失望了
I let him down.
拉尔夫
Ralph,
他是因为我才死的
I'm the reason he's dead.
-不是 -就是
- No. - No.
-不是 -我辜负了他 我...
- No. - I failed him, I...
我该为他负责的
He was my responsibility.
现在他走了
Now he's gone.
没事的
It's all right.
我们能确保辐射被控制住了吗
So we're sure that Fallout is secure?
莱拉说她有些人
Well, Lyla said she had some people
对帮助博尔曼控制他的能力
who would be very interested
非常感兴趣
in helping Borman control his powers.
她把他带去了另一个天眼会的秘密行动队
She took him to a different A.R.G.U.S. Black-ops site
-远离一切监控 -有多远离
- way off the grid. - How far off the grid?
远到 杰克·莱恩得演上
Like, it would take Jack Ryan
汤姆·克兰西《猎杀红色十月》等一系列小说的主角
两部汤姆·克兰西小说才能找到
two Tom Clancy novels to find him.
我得说 不管在哪个地球
I got to say, on any Earth,
史纳特都风姿出众 非常合身
Snarts have style. Perfect fit.
就知道你有办法穿出彩来
Thought you could do something with it.
-你穿着很好看 -谢谢
- You wear it well. - Thank you.
你们真的不能来参加婚礼吗
You sure you can't come to the wedding?
我能安排你们
I could put all of you
都和雷的叔叔斯基普坐一桌
at a table with Ray's uncle Skip.
他杀了玛卡雷娜
He murders the Macarena.
迪沃还逍遥法外呢
Yeah, DeVoe's still out there.
随你们便吧
Suit yourselves.
但如果你想找个地方度蜜月
But if you're looking for a place to honeymoon,
我们的地球有几处美不胜收的地方
our Earth has some pretty spectacular spots.
这是什么
What is this?
那是一个跨纬度的外推器
That is an inter-dimensional extrapolator.
能产生小尺度的缺口
It makes small-scale breaches.
以防万一 雷的叔叔斯基普
You know, in case Ray's uncle Skip
想看看另一半是怎么生活的
wants to see how the other half lives.
真是厉害
Oh, well, look at that.
一点新 一点旧
Something old, something new,
一点借来的 一点蓝
something borrowed, something navy.
我们会想你的 莱昂
We're gonna miss you, Leo.
我也会想你的 凯特琳
Gonna miss you, too, Caitlyn.
你可真是不简单
You're quite the badass, you know.
足够让另一个你骄傲了
Enough to make your alter-ego proud.
谢谢
Thank you.
韦斯特警探
Detective West,
我知道地球一上的我
I know my Earth-1 counterpart
没少给你找麻烦
gave you a lot of headaches.
希望我能弥补一二
Hopefully I've begun to make up for that.
兄弟 你阻止了核弹炸平这座城市
Man, you prevented a nuke from leveling the city.
我们两清了
We're good.
西斯科 我会想念你头发的
Cisco, I'm really gonna miss that hair.
好吧
Okay.
爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
Iris West-Allen,
谢谢你帮我
thank you for helping me
再一次打倒了那个纳粹人♥渣♥
take down Nazi scum, again.
再说一次 不客气
You're welcome, again.
然后还有一个人
And then there was one.
我明白为什么另一个史纳特
I could see why the other Snart
重新开始 加入了好人的一方
turned over a new leaf and joined the good guys.
你对身边的所有人都非常友善
You treat everyone around you with kindness
非常尊敬
and respect.
要记得也要这样对待自己
Just remember to do the same for yourself,
时不时的对自己好一点
every once in a while.
谢谢你帮我度过悲伤
Thanks for helping me push through.
小意思 巴里
Anytime, Barry.
不要变成陌生人
Don't be a stranger.
世事难料
Oh, you never know.
你还好吗
How you doing?
我知道昨晚很难熬
I know last night was pretty rough.
等我们见了分克医生再说
I'll tell you about it when we see Dr. Finkle.
我们要见分克医生吗
We're seeing Dr. Finkle?
是的 我已经预约了
Yeah, I gave her a call.
你还好吗
How's it going?
我也不知道
I don't know.
带着核超能力者一路奔波
Hauling a nuclear meta across the state,
被尖啸的疯子挟持
getting kidnapped by a screeching psychopath,
又拯救了这座城市
and helping to save the city.
要我说对于一个失去了
I'd say that's pretty impressive
半个超能力者的人来说 挺厉害的
for someone without a meta other half to lean on.
谢谢
Thanks.
昨天我才发现
You know, the thing I realized yesterday
即使我可以过没有冰霜杀手的生活
is even though I can live without Killer Frost,
我也不想那么做
I don't think I want to.
再测试几次看看
Run some more tests, find out for sure.
-已经测过了 -结果呢
- I already did. - And?
我还不敢看
I've been too afraid to find out.
那我们就一起看
Let's find out together.
这是什么意思
What does it say?
这个意思是 我的身体之所以
It says the reason dark matter
不能吸收暗物质的原因是因为没有暗物质
isn't registering in my body is because there is none.
所以她是消失了吗
So she's gone?
这里显示还有另外一股低温异常
It says there's still another cryogenic anomaly
存在于我的DNA中
in my DNA.
冰霜杀手还在你体内
Killer Frost is still a part of you.
我只需要找出让她显现的办法
I just have to figure out how to get her to appear.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表