剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
但是你还是生气了 对吧
And you are. You're mad, aren't you?
不不 我没有生气
No, no. I'm not mad.
我只是觉得 我们既然订婚了
I just think with-- with us being engaged
现在还一起工作
and now we're working together,
那我们就更应该好好沟通了
that it's more important than ever that we communicate.
我完全同意
I completely agree.
很好 因为之前凯特琳提到过
Good, because Caitlin mentioned something earlier
但我没当一回事 可现在我...
and I sort of dismissed it, but now I'm--
我真觉得这样可以帮到我们
I'm really thinking that it could help us.
是什么
What is it?
情侣心理治疗
Couples therapy.
情侣心理治疗
Couples therapy?
-对 -你...
- Mm-hmm. - You...
我们俩之间不是有问题吧
We're not, like, in trouble, are we?
不不 当然没有
No, no. No, of course not.
我只是觉得任何
I just think that any couple
像我们这样的情侣 最好
that's doing everything we're doing could
多接受些建议
use some advice.
我们只是要调整一下 这...
We're just talking about a tune up, I mean, there's--
没什么毛病 对吧
there's nothing wrong with that, right?
调整 对对 不 我是说
A tune up? Right, yeah, no, I mean,
如果这是你想要做的
if it's--sure, if it's what you wanna do,
-那我们就这么做 -太好了
- then sure, yeah, let's try it. - Great.
因为我的预约在半小时后
'Cause we've got an appointment in 30 minutes.
我去拿包包
I'll get my purse.
什么
What?
奎恩市长就是绿箭侠
一会再跟你解释
Later.
-你好 是爱瑞丝吗 -你好
- Hi. Iris? - Hi.
-巴里 -你好
- Barry? - Hello.
你们好 我是莎伦·芬科尔医生
Hi, I'm Doctor Sharon Finkel.
抱歉让你们等我
I am so sorry I kept you waiting.
不不 没事的
Oh, no, no. It's fine.
谢谢你把我们安排进来
Thank you for squeezing us in.
电♥话♥里你说得很紧急的样子
Oh, well, you made it sound so urgent on the phone.
不不
No.
不紧急
No, not urgent.
我等不及要开始了
I'm excited to dive in.
对吧
Right?
当然 我喜欢心理治疗
Oh, absolutely. I love therapy.
你们之前接受过心理治疗吗
Oh. Have you been before?
小时候有过一次
Just once, when I was a kid,
在我母亲过世后
after my mom died.
你的母亲
Oh, your mom. Oh.
但现在没事了
But I'm okay with that.
也并不是没事 很明显
I mean, I'm not okay with it, obviously.
我更希望她还活着
I mean, I'd prefer that she was alive.
我的意思只是我能处理好这些了
I just meant that I've already dealt with it is--
我不觉得这些有必要写下来
I don't think it's worth writing down.
这些笔记是写给我自己看的
These notes are just for me.
没有人会评价你们
No one is judging you guys.
我们了解
Yes, we know.
对了 我父亲也过世了
Oh, my dad died too.
你也可以记下来
Just for your notes.
巴里 之前在电♥话♥里 爱瑞丝
So, Barry, Iris filled me in a little bit
跟我说了一下你们俩的情况
about the two of you on the phone before.
-要结婚了 -对
- Getting married? - Yeah.
是的 走到这一步经历了很多
Yeah, it's been a long road getting here.
首先
First, um...
我们从小一起长大 然后
us growing up together, and then, um,
我和另一个人订婚了
I was engaged to someone else.
知道了
Oh, okay.
这也有必要写下来吗
That's worth a write-down?
那家伙也死了
He's actually dead too.
你们俩经历过很多创伤啊
Oh, you two have had to deal with a lot of trauma.
-这... -不 不是...
- Well... - No, not a...
-艾迪 还有罗尼 -是有点吧
- Eddie...and Ronnie. - I mean, a little.
-我妈妈 HR -也不是很多
- My mom. H.R. - Not too much.
-劳蕾尔 -是有一些吧
- Laurel. - Some.
-史纳特 -我们参加过一些葬礼
- Snart. - We've been to a few funerals.
是的
Yeah.
巴里
So, Barry,
你觉得爱瑞丝为什么希望你俩今天来见我
why do you think Iris wanted you two to see me today?
爱瑞丝和我...
Well, Iris and I--
我们最近开始一起工作
we recently started working together.
我之前离开了一阵子
You see, I went away for a while on a, uh...
-出差去了 -出差
- A business trip. - Business trip.
走了半年 我猜现在
For six months and y-- um, I guess now--yeah.
我们在慢慢调整回之前的状态
We're just learning to get back in sync,
再次适应彼此
to sync up again.
对吗
Is that right?
这没有什么对错 巴里
Well, there's no right or wrong, Barry.
对
Right.
我觉得我们应该更注意彼此倾听
I think we could work on listening a little bit more.
-对吧 -对
- Right? - Uh-huh, yeah.
不然会有人因此受伤
Um, or else, someone could get really hurt.
比方说
You know, like, if they crashed their car
就像一百迈的车撞上了一堵墙
into a brick wall going 100 miles per hour.
她是说感情上
She means that emotionally.
是吗
Do I?
你好 我的美人
Hello, mamacita.
他们把你做的都不像你了
They don't make them like you anymore.
这是在干嘛
What the hell?
别生气 这只是《每月主板》
Easy, it's just the Motherboard of the Month,
07年七月那版 看看她
July of '07, okay? Look at her.
那要真是个女人就好了
Kinda wish it was a girl.
亲爱的 都过去几个小时了
Baby, it's been hours.
你们还没有什么进展吗
You guys haven't made any progress yet?
没有地方提到科特·韦弗或是蒂姆·权
No mention of Kurt Weaver or Tim Kwon
或是他俩之间的任何关系
or any connection between the two of them.
找到了 就是他
Until now. Got him.
快记下 伙计们 不然这就只是一则广♥告♥了
Take note, people, it's only hoarding if it doesn't pay off.
好吧 那这就是蒂姆·权
Okay, so that's Tim Kwon.
这是科特·韦弗 这是希拉·阿娜妮
That's Kurt Weaver. That's Sheila Agnani.
2014年南休斯顿地区经济贡献奖得主
这人是谁
Who's that guy?
抱歉撞到你了
Ooh, sorry about that.
不 肯定是我的错
No, it's definitely my fault.
防爆小组军械库
你完全想不到谁想害你吗
You don't have any idea who would wanna do you harm?
连一点猜想都没有吗
Not even a gut feeling?
没有 我觉得大家都爱亿万富翁不是吗
No, I mean, everyone loves a billionaire, right?
没有 我不知道
No, I have no idea.
手榴弹 大家快跑
Grenade! Everybody move!
那么 这次过来的目的是什么
So, what would you say your goals are for this session?
我只是想知道巴里能了解到
Uh, well, I just want to know that Barry hears my concerns
我对我们之间沟通问题的担心
about our issues with miscommunication.
我得走了
Uh, I gotta go.
你得走了
You gotta go?
危险 广播
他得走了
He's gotta go.
对 抱歉
Yeah...sorry, um...
这很...抱歉
This was...sorry.
他跑出去这事你会记下来的 是吧
You're gonna write down that he ran out of here, aren't you?
肯定的
Yes.
趴下
Get down!
大家都没事吧
Everybody okay?
我不知道 肯定是颗哑弹
I don't know. Must've been a dud.
中城警局
一样的破坏代码 是同一个人
Same corrupted code. Same guy.
这个家伙精心设计
Someone very creatively
想要杀掉蒂姆·权和科特·韦弗
tried to kill Tim Kwon and Kurt Weaver.
权现在在哪儿
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表