剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我可疑吗 你企图在监狱里谋杀我呢
I'm fishy? You tried to murder me in jail.
如果你没法
Well, if you can't play cards
和企图谋杀你的人打牌
with somebody who tried to murder you,
那你永远别想在这打牌了
you'll never play cards in here.
我就知道我会后悔叫你来玩游戏
I knew I'd regret inviting you to this game.
你也许块头很大 但是你的表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You may be big, but you got no poker face.
又是同花顺吗
Deuces again?
我不玩了
Okay, I'm out.
-你不能拿走 -那是我最后一个布丁
- Hey, you can't take that. - It's my last pudding.
那你就不该把它扔进来赌 蠢蛋
Then you shouldn't have thrown it in the pot, dumbass.
蠢蛋
Dumbass?
玩忽职守的政客
Politician who gets caught with his pants down.
没错 我说你是蠢蛋
Yeah. I'd say you're a dumbass.
那也许我就把整个赌池都带走
Well, maybe I'll just take the whole pot then.
-两位 别这样 -别惹我 贝洛斯
- Guys, come on. - Don't screw with me, Bellows.
不然怎样 你要开枪打我吗
Or what? You're gonna shoot me?
对了 你只对手无寸铁的人开枪
That's right. You only shoot unarmed men.
你在看什么
What the hell are you looking at?
这真是你坐牢的原因吗
Is that really why you're in here?
你对手无寸铁的人开枪吗
You shot an unarmed man?
我不过就是个坏人罢了
Yeah, I'm just another bad guy.
给我走开
Now get the hell out.
如果我爸真的冒着生命危险去救你 那
If my dad really risked his life to save yours, then...
我不相信你只是个坏人
I doubt you're just another bad guy.
不如告诉我到底是怎么回事吧
why don't you just tell me what really happened?
保安遭到谋杀
昨晚在抢劫失败后
"Suspect was arrested last night
疑犯被捕
after a botched robbery.
水星实验室仓储管理处
在企图盗窃水星实验室货运板条箱时
While attempting to steal from a Mercury Labs shipping crate,
大卫·P·拉切特 外号♥大块头先生
"David P. Ratchet, alias Big Sir,
据称开枪打死了一名保安
allegedly shot and killed a security guard.
一名目击者称此为枪击事件
An eyewitness called in the shooting."
你有权保持沉默
You have the right to remain silent.
你说的一切将成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you...
事前拉切特曾因打架被捕
Ratchet was previously arrested for fighting..."
被告被判有罪
唯一的法医证据
The only forensic evidence
是来自现场的子弹壳
were bullet casings from the scene
和你拥有的一把枪上的弹壳相吻合
that matched the cartridge of a gun you owned.
你该走了
Okay, time to go.
那样的枪♥支♥鉴定是会有错误的
Hey, firearm identification like that can have errors.
根本就是没用的科学
It's practically junk science.
我说你该走了
I said, time to go.
你没杀那个人是吗
You didn't kill that guy, did you?
现场还有另一个人
There was another guy.
体型和我一样
My size, my frame.
我听到枪声
I heard the shots.
我想救那个保安
I tried to save the guard.
错误的时间出现在错误的地点
Wrong place, wrong time.
你怎么不直接告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me that?
因为这根本无关紧要 艾伦
'Cause it doesn't matter, Allen!
对警♥察♥来说不重要
It didn't matter to the cops,
对我的律师 或是陪审团都不重要
not to my lawyer, or the jury.
他们看我一眼
They took one look at me,
就认定我是犯人了
and decided I was the guy.
那人可能还在逍遥法外
That guy could still be out there.
如果我是那人
If I was that guy,
我早就离开这个该死的城市了
I would've ditched this crap town a long time ago.
中城热爱她的英雄
Central City loves her heroes.
科德工业
我最了解 因为我是新市长
And I should know. I'm your new mayor.
但是我们都知道 在这座城市和
But we all agree, doing business in the city
超能力者打交道是有风险的
with meta-humans can be a little risky.
中城的科技企业
Technology companies in Central City
被打劫的次数是全国平均值的30倍
are robbed at nearly 30 times the national average.
仅仅排在星城之后 各位
That's second only to Star City, folks.
因此我很荣幸的宣布
Which is why I'm proud to unveil
科德工业最新的高级研究设施
Kord Industries' newest advanced research facility,
设计初衷是成为此类型中最安全的建筑
designed to be the most secure building of its kind,
装配着超高速运动检测系统
complete with super-speed motion detectors,
音波振动防御
sonic vibration defenses,
还有不会冻住的激光束
and laser beams that don't freeze.
相信我 不会有人能闯入这座建筑的
Believe me, no one is breaking into this building anytime soon.
我讨厌这座城市
I hate this city.
塞西尔 宝贝 你来这做什么
Cecile, hey, babe. What are you doing here?
我需要个帮手 她想来帮忙
Uh, I needed a helper, and, well, she wanted to help.
是啊 西斯科说你在办一个
Yeah. Cisco said you were working a case
研究室消失的案子
about an R&D lab that vanished.
我想也许我能帮着找出点线索
I figured maybe I could help dig up some clues,
鉴于我现在是超能力者了
now that I'm a meta.
宝贝 你不是超能力者
Babe, you're not a meta.
我能听到这里的每个人
I can hear every one of these people.
这里确实有暗物质的痕迹
Dark matter definitely left its mark here.
我也猜到了
I figured as much.
那个巡警 那边那个
That patrolman, right there,
他对妻子不忠
he is cheating on his wife.
我总是说绝对不要相信留小胡子的
Uh, never trust a moustache, I always say.
我就留小胡子
I have a moustache.
不 你是性感山羊胡 他是瘆人小胡子
No, you have a sexy goatee. He has a creeper moustache.
红领带 宝贝啊
Red tie... Oh, baby.
红领带可不怎么喜欢他的上司
Red tie does not like his boss very much.
她来这里的一路上都这样
She's been doing this all the way over here.
那边那个女的
And that lady right there.
乔 乔 她是个小偷
Joe? Joe, she is a thief.
小偷
Thief!
订书钉 她从办公室偷了好几个月了
Staplers, she's been stealing them out of her office for months now.
她都快把用品柜里的拿完了
She damn near cleaned out the supply closet.
宝贝
Baby?
我爱你 我觉得你有的
I love you, and I think it's great
这个新能力挺棒的 但是我...
that you have these new powers, but I--
你想让我走吗
Oh. You want me to go.
我不是想让你走
Uh, I--I don't-I don't want you to go.
不用不用 你只是想做你的工作
No-no-no, hey, it's just 'cause you wanna do your job.
我完全理解 去吧 阻止犯罪吧
I totally get it. Go. Stop crime.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
我能听到所有人 太有趣了
I can hear everyone. It's so fun!
我能找到最近的安保摄像头
Hey. The closest security cam I can find
在街对面的提款机上
is from an ATM across the street.
图像可能有些糟 不过...
The footage is choppy, but...
-看看这个 -他这是...
- Look at that. - Did he just...
凭空变出了一台雪佛兰
Pull a Chevelle out of nowhere.
我去查查这车牌号♥
I'm gonna run those plates,
看看能不能知道这家伙是谁
see if I can get an ID on the dude.
明白了
Copy that.
好 我接受付费
Yes, I'll accept the charges.
巴里
Hey, Barry.
所以 巴里请你请我们把这家伙弄出监狱
So, Barry asked you to ask us to get this guy out of prison?
巴里和这人交了朋友
Barry had gotten close to this guy,
他说自己是无辜的
who says he's innocent.
是认错人的原因
It was a case of mistaken identity.
我在《中城时报》里找到的文献提到
Well, from what I could find out on CCPN's archives,
大块头先生的案子确实有些疑点
Big Sir's case does sound a bit suspect.
十五年前 他因为枪击一个守卫被治罪
15 years ago, he was found guilty of shooting a guard,
被告射杀守卫被治罪
但是却没有明显的动机
but there was no apparent motive.
只有一名目击证人啊
Only one eyewitness?
研究证明列队辨认罪犯
Studies have shown that lineup composition,
口头和非口头引导
verbal, and non-verbal cues,
都会导致无意识的错误识别
can all lead to unintended false identifications.
这些都是很不错
Look, this is all just fantastic,
但我们不会真的去做吧
but we're not really gonna do this.
是啊 咱们只为救出一个人
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表