剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你为什么要我穿衬衣
Why did you want me to put on a shirt
-跑来葬礼上找你 -不不不
- and meet you at a funeral? - No, no, no.
我想要你来这座教堂见我
I wanted you to meet me at this church.
-什么 -我们在这结婚
- What? - We're getting married.
-来 把这个戴上 -什么
- Here, put this on. - Excuse me?
巴里 我们之前简直倒霉透了 对吗
Barry, we've had the worst luck, okay?
经历了支配者到萨维塔再到大猩猩
From the Dominators to Savitar to gorillas
现在又出现了这些公交车上的超能力者
and now these bus metas.
而且除此之外 我们还被诅咒了
And on top of everything else, now we're cursed.
-爱瑞丝 我们没被诅咒 -巴里
- Iris, we're not cursed. - Barry, look.
你说你随时随地都愿意娶我
You said that you would marry me anytime, anyplace.
-等等 这是 -对吗
- Well, this is-- - Right?
而我就觉得如果我们现在不结婚
And I just feel like if we don't get married now,
-恐怕永远结不了了 -才不会 好吗
- it's never gonna happen. - That's not true, okay?
-我是说 -轮到我们了
- I mean-- - Oh, it's our turn.
到我们了 赶紧 快快快
Our turn. Go, go, go, go, go.
-抱歉 抱歉 -抱歉 劳驾
- Sorry, sorry. - Sorry, excuse me.
仪式很隆重肃穆
Beautiful service.
-非常遗憾 -我超喜欢这具棺材
- So sorry. - I love this coffin.
-是杉木的吗 -来吧 快点
- Is that cedar? - Hey, let's--come on.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
-有什么能效劳的吗 -有的
- Can I help you? - Uh, yes.
我们俩想结婚
We would like to get married.
是的 没错
Yes, we would.
就现在
Right now.
能给我们一点时间
Well, would you give us a moment
重新布置一下圣坛吗
to, reset the altar?
不 不用了 不必麻烦了
Oh, no, no, that won't be necessary.
瞧 我们只要 瞧好了
Look, we'll just--watch. Watch.
-好了 -我们只要
- Okay. - We'll just...
好了
Okay.
她有点兴奋 抱歉
She's excited. Sorry.
把遗照翻过去
Flip that around.
是的 大概或许不应该这么做
Yeah, probably shouldn't have done that.
我知道 没事的
I know, it's fine.
好了 我们今天来此是为了参加
Okay. We are here today to join...
-你的名字 -我
- That's you. - Me?
巴塞洛缪·亨利·艾伦
Bartholomew Henry Allen.
-和 -爱瑞丝·安·韦斯特
- And-- - Iris Ann West.
迈向神圣的婚姻殿堂
In holy matrimony.
-抱歉 -你还好吗
- Excuse me. - You okay?
天呐
Oh, my God.
詹姆森
Jameson!
凯文 你是不是用了肉桂熏香
Kevin, did you use the cinnamon incense?
你明知他对肉桂过敏
You know he's allergic to it.
真可恶
Shame on you.
我不清楚是不是要去说这孩子 但是
I don't know if we need to shame the little boy, but--
不要紧 没事的 咬咬牙就忍♥过去了
No, you're fine. You're fine. Walk it off.
神父
Father...
-没事 -没有这么倒霉吧
- It's fine. - That did not just happen.
你知道吗 刚刚真是一场
You know, it was a...
非常庄重的葬礼
very nice funeral.
认真的吗 巴里
Really, Barry?
太漂亮了
That was golden.
别开枪 好吗
Don't shoot, okay?
我是来道歉的
I'm here to apologize.
我知道你是在试图帮助我们擦屁♥股♥
I know you're trying to help us fix our own colossal screw up.
-是的 一如既往 -没错 我知道
- Yeah, like always. - Yeah, I know.
我意思是 我其实都以为你现在应该到家了
I mean, I actually thought you'd be at home by now,
但你还在这埋头苦干
but here you are working away.
其实吧
Well...
地球二上的情况有点复杂
things are a little complicated on Earth-2.
杰西一切都好吗
Everything okay with Jesse?
是的 我是说 很好
Yes. I mean, yes.
如果你一定要知道的话 我花了一整个夏天
If you must know, I spent the summer
给她召集了一队人马 所以
assembling a support staff for her, so--
就像快客小队一样吗
Oh, like a Team Quick?
-不 -杰西小队
- No. - Team Jesse.
-不是 -杰西和急速者
- No. - Jesse and the Quicksters.
-他们不叫这名 -那真应该用这个名字
- They're not called that. - Well, they should be.
听起来像个超赞的小队
That sounds like an awesome team.
确实是个超赞的小队 因为是我召集的
It is an awesome team, because I assembled it.
然而之后杰西离开了并把我踢出了小队
But then, Jesse goes and kicks me off the team, all right?
显然我太像我自己了 鬼知道这话什么意思
Apparently I'm too much like me, whatever that means.
我逼她逼的太紧了 你知道的 太多测试
I push too hard. You know, too many tests.
太多训练课程
Too many training sessions.
我没给小队成员留足够的时间
You know, I don't allow the team enough time
让他们彼此联络感情
for their personal bonding.
我不理解千禧一代
I don't understand millennials.
总之 他们投票表决把我踢出去了
Anyway. They took a vote. I'm out.
我现在都无家可归了
I don't even have a home to return to now.
我甚至都无法回到我自己的地球
I can't even go back to my own Earth.
我相信你是有同感的 对吗 拉蒙
I'm sure you can empathize, right, Ramon?
因为你知道我是什么样的人
Because you know what I'm like. Well, you know what?
我们会搞定夏普的
We'll handle Sharpe,
然后我就不烦你了
and then I'll be out of your hair.
伙计们 全城各处都有低概率事件发生
Guys, there are low probability events happening all over the city.
贝琪的量子场在不断扩张
Becky's quantum field is expanding.
好了 这不可能
Okay, that's not possible.
她的超能力是小范围的
Yeah, no, her powers are localized.
不再是了
Not anymore.
宝贝你在里面吗 门卡住了
Babe, you in there? The door's jammed.
马上来
One sec.
各位 量子场影响范围更大了
Guys, the quantum field is getting higher.
我朋友说你很倒霉 先生
My pals said you were bad luck, sir,
但我在想 一个飞行员怎么可能两次遇到
but I figure, what are the odds
鸟飞进引擎呢
a pilot has a goose fly into his engine twice?
与鸟相碰
Bird strike.
求救 512航♥班♥呼叫塔台
Mayday, this is Flight 512 to tower.
一个引擎失灵 正在往下降
Lost an engine and are coming down.
什么时候凶险星变得这么强大
When did Hazard get so powerful?
每个作用力都有与之相等的反作用力
Every action has an equal and opposite reaction, so--
她经历越多好运
The more good luck she experiences,
她就传播更多厄运
the more bad luck she spreads.
她现在肯定是达到了极值水平的好运
She must be experiencing an extreme level of good luck
她的量子场才能增强成这样
for her quantum field to be expanding like this.
-她现在在哪里 -她回到上班的地方去了
- Where is she now? - She went back to work.
两点
Snake eyes!
第37次了
For the 37th time.
你赢的钱有
Bringing your winnings to 1.2...
一百二十万了
Million.
快把筹码给我吧
Give me those babies.
好吧
Hi. Okay.
再来一把 来啦
Here we go. Oh, come on, Mama.
各位 如果贝琪继续赢
Guys, if Becky keeps winning,
厄运就会一直传播出去
then bad luck will keep spreading.
这可能会毁掉整座城市
This could destroy the whole city.
-好吧 冷静一下 -冷静一下
- Okay, keep calm, all right? - Keep calm.
这里没出什么毛病
Nothing's going wrong here.
各位 粒子加速器重新开启了
Guys, the particle accelerator turned back on.
它会爆♥炸♥
It's gonna explode.
粒子加速器还有四分钟激活
Four minutes to particle accelerator activation.
哈里 西斯科 汇报情况
Harry, Cisco, status report.
发电机自己开启了
The generators turned themselves on.
我们得关掉它们
We got to shut 'em down.
512航♥班♥呼叫塔台
Flight 512 to tower,
我们在尝试水上降落
we are attempting a water landing.
塞西尔
Cecile!
该死
Damn it.
巴里 你得找到凶险星
Barry, you've got to find Hazard.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表