剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Barry, how do you know what I'm gonna say
我会怎么说
if you don't ask me?
我要帮助你
I am here to help you.
尤其是在一切好像都迷失了
Especially when everything seems lost.
但你得让我帮忙
But you have to let me.
有时不只是我们或队伍
But sometimes it's not about us, or the team.
有时整座城市的重量
Sometimes the weight of the whole city
都压在我肩上 必须由我来背负
falls on my shoulders, and it's up to me to carry it.
我是闪电侠
I'm the Flash.
这就是你不明白的地方
See, that's what you don't get.
当我把这戒指戴在手指上时
When I put this ring on my finger,
就不再是我和你了
it wasn't just about you or me anymore.
而是我们
It was about us.
你不是闪电侠 巴里
You are not the Flash, Barry.
我们是
We are.
各位
Guys.
我们需要你们 是迪肯的事
We need you. It's about Deacon.
我要忏悔一件事
I have something to confess.
我 科特·韦弗和希拉·阿娜妮
Kurt Weaver, Sheila Agnani, and I--
一起偷了拉姆齐·迪肯的基尔戈恶意程式
we stole the Kilgore malware program from Ramsey Deacon.
我们卖♥♥了几十亿
We sold it for billions.
但这是他的创意
But it was all his idea.
我们发家了 他却一无所得
We got rich. And he got nothing.
所以迪肯才要那样报复
I guess that explains why Deacon's got such a vendetta.
西斯科 你可以追踪视频直播的信♥号♥♥吗
Cisco, if he's livestreaming, can you track the signal?
大概两秒钟就好
In, like, two seconds.
哥喜欢拥有自己的卫星
Papa loves having his own satellite.
找到他后你们打算怎么做
What are you gonna do when you find him?
-用这个攻击他 -那是什么
- Hit him with this. - What is that?
迪肯的超能力是由
Deacon's powers are derived
他DNA的二进制码衍生出来的
from the binary code in his DNA.
所以我们合成了一个
So, we created a compound encoded
由1和0组成的数字串编码
with a numerical string pattern of ones and zeros
以倒转编码的顺序
to invert the order of the code.
1变成0 反之亦然
Ones become zeros, and vice versa.
1加1加1
One plus one plus one.
好 我们准备就绪
All right, we're on it.
找到位置就发给我们
Send us the location once you have it.
-好吧 -开干
- Okay. - Let's do it.
现在你知道真♥相♥了
And now you know the truth.
我们偷了拉姆齐·迪肯的基尔戈
We stole Kilgore from Ramsey Deacon.
他是真正的受害者
He is the real victim.
很好
Good.
你忘了一件事
You forgot one thing.
什么
What?
你没跟会想念你的人道别
You didn't say good-bye to anyone who's gonna miss you.
你有玩过叉骨吗 蒂姆
You ever play wishbone, Tim?
他和其他人毁了我的生活
He and the others destroyed my life!
我知道你感到很委屈 迪肯
Listen, I know you feel wronged, Deacon,
但你没有权利夺走他的性命
but that doesn't give you a right to take his life.
我察觉到你战衣里的科技了
I smell technology in your suit.
里面有什么
What have you got in there?
糟糕
Oh, crap.
我不能动
I can't move.
武器系统上线
Weapon system online.
正在瞄准
Targeting.
快跑
Run.
叫我基尔戈
Call me Kilgore.
巴里 怎么回事
Barry? What's happening?
是迪肯 他对我的战衣做了什么
It's Deacon, he's done something with my suit.
远程访问完成
Remote access complete.
你把你的声音放进巴里的战衣了
You put your voice in Barry's suit?
总得有个人
Well, it had to be somebody
而且我的声音能令人宽心
and my voice is soothing.
你到底给这战衣放入了多少科技
How much tech did you put in this suit?
很多
So much.
过去几年我其实是
I've actually always been a huge Flash fan
闪电侠的大粉丝
these past couple of years.
但这就像是有个巨型玩具人
But this is like having a giant action figure.
拒绝访问
可恶 他把我锁在我自己的程序外面了
Frack me, he's locked me out of my own programming.
做点什么
Do something.
巴里 远离他
Barry, get away from him.
这也许能减弱他对你的控制
It might lessen his technopathic hold over you.
我不能
I can't!
你在跟谁说话
Who are you talking to?
有人在听吗
Someone listening in?
不能那样
Can't have that.
巴里 巴里
Barry? Barry.
他的通讯设备下线了
His comms are offline.
你有去纤颤器
You have a defibrillator.
我让你的心脏停止吧
How about I stop your heart?
喂
Hello?
你收到一个由你付费电♥话♥
You have a collect call from...
各位 帮我
Guys, help me!
我们愿意付费
We accept the charges.
战衣还在发疯
The suit's still freaking out.
好吧 脱掉它
Well, get it off!
不行 我不能脱掉它
Nope-- yeah, I can't get it off.
那就是死锁的功能
That would be the deadlock function.
我造这个是以防他被坏蛋打晕
I built it in case he ever got knocked out
身份也不会曝露
so a bad guy wouldn't reveal his identity.
在那时这似乎是个聪明的主意
It seemed like a smart idea at the time.
启动浮动模式
Flotation mode activated.
什么
What?
他到底要救生筏做什么 西斯科
What the hell does he need a raft for, Cisco?
他在水上跑
He runs on water.
他可能会在那失速
He might lose his speed out there.
他能怎么样 他可能会溺水
What's he gonna do then? He might drown.
你为什么不能直接在战衣里加氧气筒
You couldn't just put an oxygen tank in the suit?
那是个好主意
That's a good idea.
怎么这东西还完好无损
How is this thing still intact?
西斯科
Cisco!
启动巴贝尔协议
Babel Protocol activated.
什么
What?
什么是巴贝尔协议
What's Babel Protocol?
我为什么在倒计时
Why am I ticking?
这是自毁程序
It's the self-destruct sequence.
-什么 -自毁
- What? - Self-destruct?
我很抱歉 我们以前没面对过
I-I'm sorry, have we not faced
邪恶版的巴里吗
an evil version of Barry before?
我的错
My mistake!
我要怎么阻止
Well, how do I stop it?
该死
Hell no.
天啊
Oh, God.
西斯科 我们一定能做点什么
Cisco, there must be something we can do.
只要这东西还有电 我们无能为力
Not as long as this thing's powered up.
赶紧的 赶紧的
Come on, come on!
巴里 你能听到我说话吗
Barry? Can you hear me?
爱瑞丝
Iris!
我很抱歉 好吗 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, okay? I'm sorry.
告诉我该怎么做 我就照做
Just tell me what to do, and I'll do it.
你要抛出一道闪电
You need to throw a lightning bolt.
抛向哪
At what?
你自己
Yourself.
你要他做什么
You want him to do what?
这可能会造成战衣短路 让他重获控制
It might short the suit out, give him back control.
或者可能提前触发自毁
Or it might set off the self-destruct early.
或者可能造成他心脏停止
Or it might stop his heart.
巴里
Barry?
巴里 听我说 好吗
Barry, you need to listen to me, okay?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表