剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这是她第一天训练已经获得一阵子的超能力
it's her first day training with powers she's had for a little while.
我知道
I know.
巴里 你不觉得对她有点严苛吗
Barry, don't you think you're being a little hard on her?
不 我在试着训练她保护自己
No, I'm trying to teach her how to protect herself.
不 看上去你想让她成为英雄
No, it seems like you're trying to turn her into a hero.
而那条路并不适合所有人 巴里
And that path just isn't meant for everyone, Barry.
伊兹只是想要尽可能活下去
I mean, Izzy's just trying to survive.
我不逼她 她做不到的
Well, she's not going to if I don't push her.
你觉得这是和迪沃斗争的唯一办法吗
You think this is the only way to fight DeVoe?
不只是关于这个
It's not just about that.
爱瑞丝 你没在铁山监狱待过
Iris, you weren't at Iron Heights.
我亲眼目睹迪沃对贝姬的所作所为
I saw up close what DeVoe did to Becky.
对他们所有人 他们
To all of them. They--
而我什么都做不了
And I--I couldn't do anything
只能眼睁睁看一切发生
except just stand and watch it happen.
迪沃很残忍♥
DeVoe is ruthless.
他不会停手的 直到夺走她的超能力和生命
He's not gonna stop until he's taken her powers and her life.
他对她不会手软的 所以我也不能
He's not gonna go easy on her, so neither can I.
你不得不经历这一切 我很心疼
I am so sorry that you had to experience that.
但巴里 我们不能和迪沃一样无情
But Barry, we can't be ruthless like DeVoe.
他甘于牺牲所有人 一切
He's willing to sacrifice anyone and anything.
下次你逼她太过的时候记得这点 好吗
Just remember that the next time you're pushing too hard, okay?
你应该最明白英雄不是一夜之间练就的
You of all people know that heroes aren't made overnight.
乔不在
Joe's not here.
我不是来找乔的
Well, I don't wanna talk to Joe.
我觉得在我们最后一次谈话之后
I kind of figured after our last conversation
你应该再不想和我说话了
you would never wanna speak to me again.
你知道我可以读出你想法的吧
You do know I can hear your thoughts, right?
知道
Right.
不 哈里 我不打算再朝你大吼
No, Harry, I'm not gonna yell at you again.
-拜托 -那就好
- Just-- - All right, good.
给
Here.
-这是... -内心活动缓冲器
- That's the-- - Mental activity dampener.
抱歉版本二号♥
Sorry version 2.0.
戴在你的眉骨上
Just adhere it to your supraobital ridge.
你就读不了韦斯特的心思了
You'll block West out.
我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry about...
最近 我好像无法阻止迪沃
You know, I just recently can't seem to stop DeVoe,
无法让我女儿杰西不恨我
can't stop my daughter Jessie from hating me,
在和同龄人交朋友时
can't seem to stop blowing it when I'm trying to befriend
也总是搞砸
someone who's my own age.
你是不是说交朋友了
Did you just say befriend?
这是你一直尝试的吗
That's what you've been trying to do?
你在尝试和我交朋友吗
You've been trying to befriend me?
是的 通过身边的人
Well, yes, through transitive property.
我尊敬韦斯特 韦斯特尊敬你 所以
I respect West, West respects you, so--
哈里 这真是太甜了
Harry, that was borderline sweet.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们聊聊吧
Okay, well, let's talk.
什么时候
When?
-现在 -好的
- Now. - Okay.
好
Okay.
-我不是很 -来 哈里
- I'm not much-- - Come on, Harry.
好
Okay.
你想聊什么
What do you wanna talk about?
我先说吧
Oh, okay. I'll start.
你想告诉我这个的原理吗
you wanna tell me how this thing works?
是把乔的脑电波屏蔽了吗
Like, does it--does it keep Joe's brainwaves blocked out?
还是让我的读心波锁定了
Does it keep my mind reading waves locked in?
大多数情况是干扰接收的大脑活动
It mostly disrupts inbound brain activity,
但我觉得实际上
but I suppose actually
如果你要颠倒两极
if you were to reverse the polarity--
那才是有趣的
that is interesting.
-而且 -太棒了
- Also. - Yes.
哈里 你得这么做
Harry, you have to do that.
-是的 -现在
- Right. - Right now.
-聊天愉快 -是啊
- Okay, good chat. - Yeah.
太棒了
Okay.
应该没问题了
Should be good to go.
但可能会留点疤
Might be a little scar, though.
也不是第一次了 医生
Wouldn't be my first, doc.
可能也不是最后一次
Probably won't be my last.
会是的 如果这事我得担责任
It will be, if I have anything to do with it.
你为什么要担责任
Why would you have anything to do with it?
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
你在干什么
Wh--What are you doing?
以我来看 我在这里受的伤
The way I see it, I've gotten more hurt here
比和迪沃战斗受的更多
than I ever did fighting DeVoe,
所以我不会接受第二次训练了
so I'm not going to spend another second training.
这真是个坏主意
Okay, that is a really bad idea.
我已经打伤过迪沃了
I've already hurt DeVoe.
而且只是我孤身一人
By myself, without y'all.
我可以再来一次
I can do it again.
伊兹 对你而言唯一安全的选择
Izzy, the only way for you to stay safe is for you
就是和我们在一起
to stay with us.
我们是一个伙伴团体
It's the buddy system, right?
你不是我的伙伴 拉尔夫
You're not my buddy, Ralph.
别这样
Don't do this.
抱歉 拉尔夫
Sorry, Ralphie.
最初我预想了内心活动缓冲器
Initially I envisioned the mental activity dampener
只是作为干扰接收的脑电波的广播
as just disrupting inbound brainwave broadcasts,
但我和地检官塞西尔·霍尔顿聊了聊
but I talked to DA Cecile Horton
我们有了主意 颠倒两极 让仪器
and we had the idea to invert the polarity allowing this
还能够干扰向外的脑电波的广播
to disrupt outbound brainwave broadcasts as well.
-所以我们 -我们可以用这点对抗迪沃
- So we-- - We could use this against DeVoe.
我们可以用这点对抗迪沃
We could use this against DeVoe.
太天才了
That's brilliant.
我入伙了
I'm totally on board.
只是 名字是内心活动缓冲器吗
Except... mental activity dampener?
拉蒙 这名字是很烂
Ramon, the name's no good.
所以 重要时刻来了 拜托
Which is why-- drum roll, please--
我已经决定重命名为大脑抑制器
I have decided to rename this the cerebral inhibitor.
这就是我们研究出对抗迪沃的
This is where we came up with the cerebral inhibitor
大脑抑制器的地方
to use against DeVoe.
怎么了 你们这什么反应
What's that? What are you guys doing?
这表情什么意思
What are--What are those faces?
萨维塔到这里的时候
When Savitar came to S.T.A.R. Labs,
他说过我们会建一个装置对抗迪沃
he said we would build a device to use against DeVoe.
大脑抑制器
The cerebral inhibitor.
希望早点知道 我可是花了很久
I wish I had known that before I spent all this time
才想到这第二个名字
trying to come up with the second name.
起名很难
Naming is hard.
好 那我们可以把这个用于迪沃
Okay, so we can use this on DeVoe
阻止他把自己的意识寄居在
to keep him from projecting his consciousness
-新的肉体上 -没错
- into new bodies. - Precisely.
这怎么用
How does it work?
只要固定在他的前额就行
Just affix it to his forehead.
自己就激活 就这么简单
It activates. Simple as that.
我会做一些调整 你们可以用了
I'll make a few adjustments, you'll be good to go.
好
All right.
哈里搞定后 我们去找迪沃
Okay, when Harry's done, we go after DeVoe.
我们有了伊兹的超能力 大脑抑制器
I mean, we have Izzy's powers, the cerebral inhibitor--
我们有了阻止他的一切
I mean, we have everything that we need to stop him.
现在不行了
Except that we don't.
伊兹走了
Izzy's gone.
什么 发生了什么
What? What happened?
你和她说了什么
What did you say to her?
-我 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
菜鸟 她是因为你上路的
Rookie, Homeslice hit the road because of you.
她自以为能单枪匹马对抗迪沃
She's convinced she can take on DeVoe by herself.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表