剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
对 不是
Yes. No!
因为我身边有你
Because I'm standing here with you.
我从未想过自己能有这么棒的儿子
You are a better son than I could have ever hoped for.
时间的推移或多远的距离
And no length of time or distance
都没法改变这一点
will ever change that.
好吧 原谅你了 来
A'ight. Apology accepted. Come here.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
找一把枪
Looking for a gun...
或是一把刀 什么都行
or knife--anything.
我不管他们有多少台突击虎
Okay, I don't care how many Sturmtigers they have out there.
我要去救卡拉
I'm gonna go save Kara,
这些人帮不帮忙我都要去
with or without the help of these people.
你不能去
No, you're not.
我是有着三十多种
I'm a government agent
军用武器执照的政♥府♥特工
certified in over 30 military weapons.
你很厉害 我认同
And you're impressive, I'll give you that.
但你还是没法孤身一人
But you still can't fight your way
心惊胆战地从纳粹军中杀出一条路
through an army of Nazis alone and scared.
我没有心惊胆战
I'm not scared.
不是为你自己 是为你妹妹
No, not for you. For your sister.
我本该做更多的
I should've done more.
要是我没有这么...分心的话
I mean, if I hadn't gotten so...distracted.
真抱歉让你分心了
Well, sorry to be a distraction.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我不能失去她
I can't lose her.
我比你认为的更明白
I understand more than you think.
我失去了我的妹妹
I lost my sister.
我因不能救下她
The anger and guilt that I felt
内心所产生的愤怒和愧疚
for not being able to save her
让我走上了黑暗的道路
took me down a dark path.
抱歉 我不知道这事
I'm sorry. I didn't know.
你又怎么能知道呢
How could you?
我们唯一了解彼此的就是...
I mean, the only thing we know about each other is...
对方不♥穿♥衣服的样子
what we look like with clothes off.
顺便说一下 你很美
Beautiful, by the way.
你还不知道我会保护我的团队
You also don't know that I protect my team,
而你 丹弗斯 也是我团队的一员
and you, Danvers, you're on my team.
我向你保证 我们不会让
And I promise you, we're not gonna let
我妹妹发生的事在你妹妹身上重演
what happened to my sister happen to yours.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我只是想...我想救卡拉
I just want to-- I want to save Kara,
我还想回到玛吉的身边
and I want to get back to Maggie.
-玛吉是谁 -很复杂
- Maggie is? - Complicated.
是啊 我也有过一位玛吉
Yeah. I had a Maggie too.
我一直都想回到她身边
And I think about going back to her...
无时无刻不想
all the time.
听着 艾丽克斯
Look, Alex.
你看起来是个周到的人
You seem like a pretty thoughtful person.
如果你觉得某些事行不通
And if you thought it wasn't gonna work out
必须要终止
and had to end it,
我相信你有个合理的理由
I'm sure that reason was valid.
相信你的直觉
Trust your instincts.
雷 求你了 我们跟他谈谈吧
Ray, please, let's talk to him.
听着 是你说让艾丽克斯试试的
Look, you said to let Alex try.
我让她试了
I let her try.
-而她没有成功 -那就这样了吗
- She didn't succeed. - So that's that?
我们就让这些穿着奇装异服的可怜人
We just let these poor strangely dressed individuals
失去唯一回家的路吗
lose their one way home?
这是温的命令
Look, it's what Winn ordered,
不管在哪个地球上我都没有违抗将军的习惯
and I am not in the habit of defying generals on any Earth.
那你在地球一的家人呢
And what about your family back on Earth-1?
他们怎么了
What about them?
你可能有机会再见到他们
You'd be giving up any chance of ever seeing them again.
莱奥
Leo...
你为什么这么急切
why are you pushing this?
-你说什么 -我们为这场战争
- Pardon? - We have fought
奋战 流血 牺牲
and bled and sacrificed for this war.
这些陌生人一出现
And then these strangers show up
你就愿意为了他们抛弃一切吗
and you're willing to throw everything away for them?
世界的命运危在旦夕
The fate of the world is at stake.
他们所爱之人的性命也危在旦夕
So are the lives of their loved ones.
得了吧
Come on.
随你怎么嘲笑我多愁善感
Tease me all you want for being sentimental.
这些英雄会为了他们所爱的人
These heroes would risk everything
冒牺牲一切的风险 我也是如此
for the people they love, just like I would...
为了你
for you.
你知道你这么看着我的时候
You know I can't say no
我没有办法拒绝
when you look at me like that.
所以我才这样看着你
That is why I look at you like that.
我们与将军谈过了 在争论了许久后
We talked to the general, and after a lot of arguing,
-他同意了 所以... -我们会帮你
- he agreed, so... - We're gonna help you out.
你提到了一百名守卫
Now, you referenced 100 guards.
那么他们大多数人都是在周围活动吗
I assume most of them are around the perimeter?
-对 -好的
- Correct. - All right.
我们突击出去
We fight through them outside.
进入主走廊
We access the main corridor.
机库里面的警备如何
What is security like inside the hangar?
我去侦查一下
I'll do some recon.
整个设施
So the entire facility
都有超能力者阻尼器
has meta-human dampeners.
好吧 我们没法不用超能力就拿下机库
Okay, we can't take that hangar with no powers, man.
从那些卫星看出 机库外有个控制室
These satellites indicate a control room off the hangar.
阻尼器肯定是在那里
That must be where the dampener is.
好吧 我们肯定没法不用超能力
Okay, well, we definitely can't take
就拿下主控制室
the main control room with no powers.
咱们又不能混入里边去
It's not like we blend in here.
我想我知道该怎么进去了
I think I know how to get in.
我违背了自己的判断力 同意了这次行动
I'm allowing this mission against my better judgment.
你只有一小时
You have one hour.
我很感激你 我们都是
I appreciate it. We all do.
我知道 我知道你在想什么
Yeah, I know. I know what you're thinking.
要是你没能穿过通道
If you don't make it through the gateway,
我不会给你更多时间的
I am not giving you more time.
我会把那里炸上天
I will blow that place to kingdom come.
红色光线饱和度
Red light saturation...
已经彻底浸透
is complete.
她准备好了
She's cooked.
醒来之后你会变得前所未有的强大
And you will wake up stronger than you've ever been.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you.
很不幸 丹弗斯小姐
Unfortunately, Miss Danvers,
手术过程中你需要保持清醒
we need you awake for this procedure.
我表哥...
My--my cousin...
会找到你的
he'll find you.
你表哥
Your cousin.
真的吗 告诉你件事
Really? Fun tidbit.
我和他打过一架 未来某个时候
I fought your cousin once. In the future.
他确实很快
He is fast.
但我更快
I'm faster.
他们开始手术了
They're starting the surgery.
我在努力了 马上...
I'm working on it, and...
只靠备用电源做不了手术
Just have backup power, and it's not enough.
这里的所有人都被处理了
Well, everyone in the building has been accounted for.
他们能藏在哪儿
Where might people be hiding?
尝尝这个 纳粹杂种
Take that you Nazi mother.
想活着就跟我走
Come with me if you want to live.
我需要阳光
Get me to the sun.
好好 好的
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
-我扶她 我扶她 -好
- I got her, I got her. - Okay.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表