剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
I did. But a good player knows when to fold.
那位教授绝对比我技高一筹 所以
And the professor certainly has a better hand, so...
别想拦住我
don't try to stop me.
毕竟 我弹♥药♥满满的
After all, I am packing.
你走到任何地方 迪沃的卫星都会找到你
There is no where you can go that DeVoe's satellites
如果你现在离开了
won't reach you. If you leave now,
你的大脑会和我们一样熔掉
you'll be mind melted just like the rest of us.
有道理
Good point.
声明一下 不是我在帮忙
Just for the record, this is not me helping.
完全是自我保护
It is entirely self-preservation.
由弹片和我的超能力
Filled with shrapnel and bound with
神秘原理组成的
my meta-human je ne sais quoi.
拔出碎片 扔掉
Pull a shard, throw it, it will deliver
会产生巨大破坏的爆♥炸♥
one savage concussive blow.
但机会只有一次
But you only get one shot.
我知道你不会浪费的
I know you won't waste it.
去拯救世界吧 亲爱的
Go save the world, my darling.
她走了
And she's gone.
至少她没让我们空手而归
At least she didn't leave us empty-handed.
蛇眼
Eye snakes.
为什么非要是蛇眼
Why did it have to be eye snakes?
相信我 根本没听上去那么酷
Trust me, man, it wasn't as cool as it sounds.
各位 抱歉我得和阿姆内特合作
Guy's, I'm sorry I got so worked up with Amunet around.
-没关系 -阿姆内特确实给了我们
- It's okay. - Yeah, and Amunet did give us
亚力可合金抛射弹
the alnico metal projectile bomb.
我依然认为是阻止迪沃的最好机会
I still think it's our best bet at stopping DeVoe.
-我们只需要想明白怎么使用 -是啊
- We just need to figure out how to fire it. - Yeah.
西斯科 你能打开缺口传送那东西吗
Cisco, can you breach that thing?
我 不行
Me? No way.
我的能量场达不到外太空
My energy field can't even reach outer space.
好吧 我们得想另一个办法了
'Kay, well, we need to find
我们得在迪沃
another solution, and we need to find it
发射卫星之前找到办法
before DeVoe launches those satellites.
实际上 多亏了拉蒙
Well, actually, thanks to Ramon
和哈里森委员会 关于迪沃为什么还没
and the Council of Harrisons, we may have an idea
发射卫星 我们有一个想法
about why DeVoe has not yet launched his satellites.
他站在迪沃的角度思考
He put himself in DeVoe's shoes.
我想 如果我是坐在漂浮椅子上的
And I thought, well, if I was this ultra-genius
超级天才 我会是什么感觉
moving around in a floating chair, how would I feel?
你没有感觉 你会反♥社♥会♥
You'd feel nothing. You'd be sociopathic.
对 但是
Right, but...
我不会认为自己反♥社♥会♥
to me, I wouldn't consider myself sociopathic, right?
我所有的行为
No, all my actions would be driven
会被我最在意的事情驱动
by the one thing that I care most about, right?
所以如果没有行动
And-- - So if you're not acting--
如果没有行动 那么我就
If I'm not acting, then I don't have
失去了我最在意的事情
the one thing that I care most about...
我的妻子
my wife.
你们需要我再解释一下吗
You guys need me to walk you through this? So this--
不了 我们明白 哈里
No, we--we get it, Harry.
有点复杂 不过明白了
It's kind of complicated, but okay,
我就信你了
I'll take you at your word.
实际上 这让我想得很累
Actually, that took a lot out of me.
我去睡一觉
I'm gonna go have a nap.
我们可以继续这个思路
Well, we can work with that idea.
我会打开卫星
Yeah, I will fire up the satellite
看是否能找到马尔利泽
and see if I can find Marlize.
我去想办法怎么发射
And I'll start figuring out how to launch
这神奇的暗物质聚合金属榴霰弹
this psychic dark matter-infused metal shrapnel bomb.
小菜一碟
No big deal.
乔 在去中城警局之前
Joe, do you want to get a cup of coffee with me
想和我去喝一杯咖啡吗
before you go back to CCPD?
今天过后我确实需要些咖♥啡♥因♥
I could use some caffeine after today.
我知道你不会听腻
I know you don't get tired
但是我还要说
of hearing it, but...
-你是对的 -看错了阿姆内特
- you were right. - Well, not about Amunet.
她还是背叛了我们
She still betrayed us.
但她知道迪沃的本质
But she knew the truth about DeVoe, and...
她最终做出了不那么自私的决定
she ultimately made a selfless decision
给了我们投射弹来帮助我们
to help us by giving us the projectile.
我对中城有信心 爱瑞丝
And I do have faith in Central City, Iris.
因为我知道 这城市每一个市民的
Because I know that at the core of every citizen
内心深处是 有良知的
of this city is... something good.
我知道他们读了你的文章后
And I know they'll feel the same way
也会这么想
when they read your article.
我们告诉其他成员吧
Let's tell the team.
你确定你想这么做
Are you sure you want to do this?
你想让我发表那篇文章
You want me to publish my article?
毫无疑问
Without a doubt.
我们在一起总是更强大 更好
We're always stronger, better together.
吻我
Kiss me.
谢谢
Thank you.
我请你 我坚持
Ah-ah, this one's on me. I insist.
好 我为什么有如此待遇
Nice. What'd I do to deserve that?
因为你给了我需要的建议
That's for giving me the advice I needed
即使我不愿意听
even when I didn't want to hear it.
当你有了孩子 你会习惯给建议的
Well, when you raise kids, you get used to giving advice.
当初我相信
So I was convinced
连接器技术是找回
that that splicer technology was the key
冰霜杀手的关键
to getting Killer Frost back.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
连接器只是个安慰剂
The splicer was just a placebo,
哄骗我显现出
and it tricked me into manifesting
我想的外表上的结果
those somatic results that I wanted.
你从阿姆内特那里学到的
You learned that from Amunet?
我以为答案在科学里
I thought the answer was in science,
但是永远不会找到
but it was never gonna be there.
-现在怎么办呢 -我会采纳你的建议
- So what now? - I'm gonna take your advice.
我会从完全相反的方向看问题
I'm gonna look in a completely different direction.
找到冰霜杀手的关键不在外面
The key to finding Killer Frost is not out there.
在这里
It's in here.
-爱瑞丝 怎么了 -巴里
- Iris, what's happening? - Barry?
-什么 -是中城
- What? - It's the city.
-什么 -我发表了文章
- What? - I posted my article,
他们在回复
and they're responding.
什么意思 他们相信你
What do you mean? They believed you?
不止如此 他们想帮忙 看
More than that. They want to help. Look.
这人说他两天前在第五大道和克诺路看到迪沃
This guy says he saw DeVoe on 5th and Knoll two days ago.
另一个人说在克莱森特和第十大道
Yeah, and another guy on Crescent and 10th.
太棒了
This is great.
爱瑞丝 这意味着迪沃无法再躲着我们了
Iris, this means DeVoe can't hide from us anymore.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表