剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来
To the outside world,
我只是个普通的鉴证专员
I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但是我在时间中迷失了
But I became lost in time.
我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来
It took everything in my friends' power to bring me back,
但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁
and in doing so our world was opened up to new threats.
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
And I'm the only one fast enough to stop them.
我是闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously, on "The Flash"...
-我这是怎么了 -拉尔夫·德比
- What happened to me? - Ralph Dibny...
-他曾经是个警♥察♥ -脏警
- He used to be a cop. - Dirty cop.
我是一名优秀的侦探
I was a good detective!
-这不是我的世界 -所以地球二是咯
- This is not my world. - Oh, and Earth-2 is?
你在那里交了很多我不知道的朋友吗
Did you make a bunch of friends there that I don't know about?
你说你曾是个好警♥察♥
You said you were a good cop.
现在就当好警♥察♥吧
Be one.
-让我训练你 -做什么
- Let me train you. - For what?
做我做的事
To do what I do.
你当初为什么调查贝洛斯市长
What made you look into Mayor Bellows?
是个客户 他的姓是迪沃
Oh, it was a client. Last name DeVoe.
欠你一杯咖啡 菜鸟
Owe you for the java, rookie.
简直不敢相信我把钱包落在家里了
Can't believe I left my wallet at home.
别客气 能连着落下五次
Don't worry about it. It could happen to anyone...
也是很正常的
five times in a row.
还有你能不能别再叫我菜鸟了
And could you please stop calling me rookie?
抱歉 习惯了
Sorry, old habit
毕竟我以前是你的上司
from when I was your superior officer.
就是在你害我被开除
You know, before you got me fired,
毁了我的事业和生活之前
ruined my career... destroyed my life.
压碎了我的灵魂 让我
Crushed my spirit, left me alone
-一个朋友都没有 -别忘了
- without a friend in the world. - Don't forget how
是我让你变成了一个可伸可缩的大肉团
I turned you into an amorphous, stretchy blob.
这的确是你对我做的一件好事
Actually, that's the one good thing you've done for me.
当然了 你不是
Course, you didn't do it
特意做的 所以得不到我的感谢
on purpose, so you don't get credit.
你们俩 把钱拿出来 快点
Both of you, hand over your cash, now!
等一下 好吗 就一秒
Pardon us, okay? One second.
这个机会很好 我一直在教你 对吧
Okay, this is perfect. I've been teaching you, right?
抢劫犯最适合刚出道的超级英雄了
Muggers are like Superhero 101.
-像我这样的 -你打算怎么办
- Ooh, Ralphy like-y. - All right, what's your plan?
我今天早晨洗澡的时候
Okay, I was thinking about this
想到的 如果变成一个
in the shower this morning: how sweet would it be
巨大的弹弓怎么样
to turn into a giant slingshot?
虽然有点怪 但是也行
That's a weird plan, but okay.
我有个更好的主意
Oh, I got an even cooler idea.
还在抢劫中呢
Hey! I'm still robbing you guys!
马上就好 先生
We will be right with you, sir!
拜托
Please!
能不能做点 时髦的事
Okay, what if I did, like, a human Slinky thing?
把他包起来 扔几下
Maybe wrap him up, throw in a few on-theme puns?
随便吧 拉尔夫 我们得
Whatever, Ralph. We just gotta
-抓紧点时间了 -放松 菜鸟
- hurry up a little bit. - Relax, rookie.
我见过很多歹徒 他不会开枪的
I've seen a lot of thugs. This guy is no shooter.
我的腿
My leg!
好了
Well.
我们的事情做完了
Our work here is done.
你想就这么走了吗 我们不能走
Hey, hey, what are you doing? We can't just leave.
-你打中了他 -开枪的不是我
- You just shot him. - I didn't shoot him.
-他自己开的枪 -我
- He shot him. - Well, I...
你觉得是我开枪打你的吗
Do you feel like I shot you?
别再打他了
Stop shooting him!
我没有开枪
I am not shooting him!
打中了我屁♥股♥
Oh, they shot my ass!
他虽然受了点伤 但是
Okay, so he's a little banged up, but...
我们抓到了坏人 这不是超级英雄该做的吗
we caught the bad guy. Isn't that what superheroes do?
不 超级英雄的首要任务是保护市民
No, a superhero's first job is to protect people.
天呐 那次要任务是什么
Oh, God. What's the second job?
不停地说教吗
Long-winded lectures before noon?
我才没有 拿着
I barely... take this.
总有一天 我要把闪电扔到很高
One day, I'm gonna throw a lightning bolt so far up...
我现在带他去医院
I'm taking him to the hospital!
你欠我五杯咖啡
And you owe me five coffees.
没事了
It's fine.
我知道很疼 起来吧
I know. Come on, get up.
我不会伤害你的 这边走
I'm not gonna hurt you. This way, come on.
他没拿枪
Hey! He left his gun!
他已经改过自新了
He's reformed already.
闪 电 侠
第四季
第六集
我们要谈谈
We need to talk.
结局只有一个
The only way it can end...
我获得胜利
with my victory.
什么
What?
好吧 我们慢慢来
Fine. Let us take the long way
继续
and continue.
今天 这是第一次
Today, for the first time,
事情将会发生调整 让闪电侠队
events will align that give Team Flash
有机会发现你的身份
a chance to discover your identity.
这比你预期的要早
This is earlier than you anticipated.
-没关系 -才怪
- It is of no concern. - Like hell!
你知道这样做的风险
You know what's at risk.
我们正在做的事
What we are doing.
如果你计算错误
If you've miscalculated
-即使是一个小数点 -没有小数点
- by even a decimal-- - There is not a decimal,
也没有分数 没有无穷小变量
a fraction, an infinitesimal variable
能躲过我的思维
beyond my thought...
躲过我的思想
beyond my mind.
即使现在
Even now,
这个论点的7798个变量
of the 7,798 variations of this argument,
我都已经预测到了 而且知道它的结局如何
I have anticipated them all and know how it ends.
那结局是什么
Then how does it end?
结局只有一个
The only way it can end.
我获得胜利
With my victory.
真可怜 熬了一夜吧
Ouch. All-nighter?
自从冰霜杀手决定去找火人后
I haven't been this tired since Killer Frost decided
我还从没这么累过
to go to Burning Man.
是吗 我们搜索那个
Yeah? Well, how is our search
神秘的迪沃怎么样了
for the mysterious DeVoe coming?
艾伦 我们搜索了所有的坏人
Allen, we're searching for an evil mastermind.
而我们唯一的线索就是他的名字
The only clue we have to go on is his name,
可是同名的有几千人 你问
of which there's literally thousands, so how's
结果怎么样 简直
the search going? It's...
太好了
fantastic.
真怀念
I missed that.
如果我们想找到迪沃 就需要更多的智慧
If we're gonna find DeVoe, we need more brain power.
你怎么不早说
Well, why didn't you say so?
我这个大♥师♥级的侦探 已经做好了准备
One master detective, ready to detect.
我说的是"更多的智慧"
I said "more brain power."
启动紧急氧气净化
Initiating emergency oxygen purge.
系统运作
倒计时开始
十 九
In ten... nine...
八 七 六
eight... seven... six...
五 四
five... four...
等一会
One more second.
二 一
two... one...
我说过 我们需要更多人的帮忙
Like I said, we need more help.
也许我该打电♥话♥给我的朋友
Maybe I should call my friends.
-你的什么 -我的朋友
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表