剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Oh, he's fine, he's fine,
他没受伤 也不是他的错
he wasn't harmed and he wasn't at fault,
但依据铁山监狱的规章
but per Iron Heights protocol,
每个卷入争端的人都要禁闭一周
everyone involved is in isolation for the week.
那他会安全吗
And is he safe there?
他不可能再安全了
Oh, he couldn't be more safe.
实际上 这种事件经常发生
Actually, it's a pretty common occurrence.
午夜前是安全的
Safe until midnight...
然后艾伦和其他人就归阿姆内特了
and then Allen and the others belong to Amunet.
重要的是 他会受到很好的照料
The important thing to know is, he's in good hands.
你晚上可以睡个好觉
You can rest easy at night.
谢谢你 典狱长
Thank you, Warden.
是 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
沃夫在拐卖♥♥超能力者吗
Wolfe is trafficking meta-humans?
这城市里的人都是腐♥败♥的吗
Is everybody crooked in this town?
他穿着那身意式羊毛西装总看着很臭美
Ah, he always did look smug in those Italian wool suits.
天啊 他完美诠释了披着羊皮的狼
Oh, my God, he's literally wolf in sheep's clothing.
这真是完美的一对合作伙伴
It's kind of the perfect partnership, I mean,
阿姆内特买♥♥卖♥♥超能力者
Amunet deals in metas,
沃夫有一监狱这样的人
and Wolfe has a prison full of them.
而且他是典狱长
And him being the Warden,
他可以神不知鬼不觉
he can make some inmates disappear
就让一些罪犯消失
without raising any eyebrows.
我要去和辛格谈谈
I'm gonna go talk to Singh.
说什么
And say what?
你怀孕的女朋友
Your pregnant girlfriend
用她孕期的通灵能力告诉你的
with gestational psychic powers told you?
是的 乔 辛格只会觉得
Yeah, Joe, Singh's just gonna think that
你是一个急于把儿子救出监狱的父亲
you're a father desperate to get his son out of prison.
如果我们在午夜前弄不清原委
Well, if we don't figure out something before midnight,
我就准备这么说
that's exactly what I'm gonna say.
哈里人呢 他能帮忙的
Hey, where's Harry? He can help.
他去地球二了 去看看杰西 所以
He went to Earth Two, he's checking in on Jesse, so...
-太好了 -好吧 我们没有合法的选择了
- Great. - Okay, well, we're out of legal options,
西斯科也没法打开缺口让巴里从超能力者扇区逃出
and Cisco can't breach Barry out of the meta-wing,
我们怎么阻止这一切
so, how do we stop this?
收到你们的通知了 很抱歉我迟到了
Hey, guys, got your alert, sorry I'm late.
-没什么大不了的 拉尔夫 -才不是
- It's okay, Ralph. - No, it's not okay.
我碰到了一个过去的生意伙伴
I ran into this old business partner of mine.
这家伙就是个又大又肥的变♥态♥
This guy-- he's just a big, fat creep.
他老是多管我的闲事
He's always sticking his nose in my business.
天哪
Oh, my.
他还特别阴险
And he's so shady.
他长着一双豆豆眼 总笑得很邪恶
He's got these beady eyes and this crooked smile.
一个彻头彻尾的双面派鼠辈
Just a real two-faced rat from head to toe.
真吓人
Well... Freaky.
什么
What?
他就是个两面派小人
He's a two-faced rat, he is.
我声音怎么了
What's wrong with my voice?
你们听到了吗
Do you hear that?
那就是他 就在这里
That's him right there.
那就是他 你们看到他了吗 那就是他
That's him, do you see him? That's him.
那是他 是他 是他
That's him, that's him, that's him,
就在这 他就在
Right there, there he...
在
there...
那是我 那是我
That's me, that's me.
这是怎么回事
What is happening?
你不知怎么把自己
You somehow willed your body
变成了厄尔的样子
to shape shift into Earl's appearance.
看起来你的细胞不止是会伸缩啊
Seems like your cells can do a lot more than just elongate.
真棒 这个怎么撤销啊
Ugh, brilliant. How do you undo it?
撤销这个 那个 这个
Undo this? That? This?
[电脑快捷键 经常用于撤销上一步操作]
控制键加ZControl Z?
控制...
Control...
各位 我刚想到了阻止沃夫监狱长的法子
Guys, I think I just figured out how to stop Warden Wolfe.
如果拉尔夫可以变成那个《勇敢的心》
If Ralph could shape shift into Braveheart here,
《勇敢的心》主角为苏格兰人 厄尔也是苏格兰人
那他也很容易变成沃夫
then he could easily shape shift into Wolfe
然后在午夜前见阿姆内特
and meet Amunet before midnight.
然后在交易完成前取消它
And call off the whole deal before it ever even happens.
对
Right.
你们说啥子呢
Angala what now?
要是他不早点消停
If he doesn't stop soon,
我就要申请提前被出♥售♥出去了
I'm gonna ask to be sold early.
当个超能力囚犯和超能力宠物
Being a meta-prisoner or a meta-pet--
有什么区别
what's the difference?
区别是阿姆内特·布莱克
Difference is Amunet Black.
她抓住超能力者
She captures metas,
把他们卖♥♥给出价最高的买♥♥主
sells them to the highest bidder.
黑♥手♥党♥老大 毒贩 黑道团伙
Mob bosses, drug traffickers, gangs--
想想我们的超能力会被用到糟糕的地方
just imagine how our powers could be used in the wrong hands.
我不当别人手里的枪
I ain't gonna be nobody's weapon.
我们得离开这
We gotta get outta here.
同意 但是怎么做
Agreed, but how?
沃夫和阿姆内特最近的犯罪行动
Wolfe and Amunet's latest criminal undertaking
恼人地打乱了我们的计划
throws an annoying wrench in our plans.
我们要怎么做
What shall we do?
我不知道
I don't know.
你
You,
你不知道
you don't know?
近乎无限的变量之网
My mind is consumed
已经穷尽了我的脑力
by a near infinite web of variables,
它们比一个正在爆♥炸♥的行星上的原子还多
more plentiful than there are atoms in an exploding star,
就目前来说 我不知道要怎么做
so for the moment, I do not know.
我不觉得这有什么好笑的
I fail to see the humor in this.
我听到 在你的大脑里
I heard that in your mind
一道神经信♥号♥♥闪电般的
a flash of stimuli racing through
传递到你的额前叶
your ventromedial prefrontal cortex,
在那里形成信仰
where belief is formed...
和疑虑
and doubt.
我没有一点儿疑虑
I don't have any doubt.
如果你不读我的心而是直接问我
And if you had asked, instead of reading my mind,
你就会知道
then you would know.
我确实知道
I do know.
至于说你之前的问题
As for your earlier inquiry,
关键不是我们要做什么
it's not about what we are going to do.
而是巴里·艾伦要做什么
It's about what Barry Allen is going to do.
等等 我快完事了
Hold your horses, almost done.
看起来像是一大堆头发堵住了存水弯
Looks like the trap got clogged with a bunch of hair.
我得到下面去一趟 确保堵塞被疏通
I'll head underneath, make sure the stack is clear.
我得走了
Good to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在如何
Okay, how's this?
出现在2017版的《小丑回魂》里
你知道《小丑回魂》里的那幅画吗
You know that painting in "It,"
活过来的那幅吗
the one that comes to life?
你看起来就跟它一样
It's like that.
我不可能做到
This is impossible.
我们不如把巴里打包
We might as well just gift wrap Barry,
交给阿姆内特 然后结束这一切
hand him to Amunet, and call it a day.
不 拉尔夫 这不是不可能的
No, Ralph, this is not impossible.
你的聚合细胞和你的意识息息相关
Your polymerized cells are linked to your thoughts.
你应当想变成谁就能变成谁才对
You should be able to change into anyone you can think of,
就像你把你的肚腩压缩成腹肌一样
just like when you squeezed your belly into abs.
好吧 首先
Okay, uh, first off,
我现在有在健身 这些肌肉是纯天然的
I have been working out, so this is au naturel now.
其次 那只是一些腹肌
And second, that was just some abs.
这是一整个人
This is an entire person.
我刚学会用震波的时候
when I first learned how to vibe,
我得学会怎么清空大脑
I had to learn how to clear my mind
里面的杂念
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表