剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来
To the outside world,
我只是个普通的鉴证专员
I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help
我秘密地打击犯罪
of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但是我在时间中迷失了
But I became lost in time.
我的朋友们用尽了一切办法
It took everything in my friends' power
才把我救回来 但我们的世界
to bring me back, and in doing so
也因此出现了新的威胁
our world was opened up to new threats.
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
And I'm the only one fast enough to stop them.
我是闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash"...
这是我从神速力出来的地方
This is where I came out of the Speed Force.
一波暗物质也和你一起冲出来了
And a wave of dark matter washed out with you.
迪沃精心策划了一切
DeVoe orchestrated everything to get the people
为了得到公交上的人
he wanted on the bus.
他为什么需要他们的力量
But why does he need their powers?
我猜不出他想干什么
I can't figure out his end game.
这是个计划家 和斯旺一样
We got a planner, just like Thawne.
那我宣布巴里·艾伦上诉驳...
I hereby deem Barry Allen's appeal deni--
等等
Wait!
-迪沃 -不是迪沃
- DeVoe? - Not DeVoe.
是拉尔夫
It's Ralph.
即刻释放巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen is hereby ordered release immediately.
有些人觉得你不应该回到警局
Some people don't think you should be back on the force.
你觉得我什么时候能回来
When do you think I can come back?
所有人都相信迪沃真的活蹦乱跳的时候
When everyone believes DeVoe is really alive and well.
我把它称为思考帽
I call this my thinking cap.
他只想要公交车上的超能力者
He only wants the bus metas.
他想要他们的超能力 所有那些人
He wants their powers. All of them.
我们认识一个公交车上的超能力者
We know a bus meta.
世上还有三个人需要我们的帮助
There's three more people out there who need our help,
我们得在迪沃之前找到他们
and we need to find them before DeVoe does.
如果
What if...
如果我打开缺口 让那3个
What if I just, like, breach all three
公交车上的超能力者去地球2呢
of the bus metas to, like, Earth-2?
这样怎么样
How about this?
我们改变每个公交超能力者的DNA
We alter each bus meta's DNA
通过进行细胞间的外科手术
by performing intercellular surgery.
然后怎样 把他们变成小鸡吗
And what? And turn them into chickens?
对
Yeah.
我们不是毁了无辜人生活的科学怪人
We're not Frankensteining innocent people.
拉蒙 迪沃想要他们的身体
Listen, Ramon, DeVoe wants these bodies.
对不对 也许我们可以把身体换掉
All right? Maybe if we change the bodies,
这些人就安全了
we keep these people safe.
打断下 你不是有6个博士学位吗
I'm sorry, don't you have, like, six PhDs?
-7个 -哪一个学位是疯狂科学
- Seven. - Yeah, which one of them is in mad science?
疯狂科学只是研究的一个领域
Mad science is just an area of study.
不是一个学位 好吗
It's not a degree, okay?
还有 我没看到你提出
And by the way, I don't see you coming up
任何想法
with any other ideas.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为在地球1现在是睡觉时间
'Cause it's bed time over here on Earth-1.
你知道睡觉时间是什么意思吗
Do you know what bed time is?
-地球2有这么一说吗 -睡觉时间
- Do they have that on Earth-2? - Bed--Bed time.
是一个我们停下活动
All right, it's this thing where we just shut down
给身体充电的时间
to recharge our batteries.
-天呐 -我很推荐
- Oh, my gosh. - I highly recommend it.
-哈里 -你还在啊 干嘛
- Harry. - You're still here? What?
无论你想到什么 迪沃都先你一步想到了
No matter what you think, DeVoe's already thought of it.
所以不如回家
So why don't you just go home,
充个电 明早再开始 好吗
recharge, start again in the morning, all right?
我要继续
I'm gonna keep going.
晚安
Good night.
也许你已经想到一切了
Maybe you have thought of everything.
就和斯旺一样
Just like Thawne.
闪 电 侠
第四季
第十六集
这是什么
What is all this?
只是让我们可以比迪沃聪明的
This is gonna give us the edge we finally need
基于现实的可预见性运算法则
最终需要的突破口
to be smarter than DeVoe.
实际上 应该说是让我比迪沃聪明的突破口
Or me to be smarter than DeVoe, actually.
看看
Take a look at this.
那是什么
What is that?
这是智力增强器
This is an intelligence booster.
你让德比戴上
You put this thing on Dibny here,
就算是他 也能理解
and even he would be able to understand
点源理论
the point source construction.
而给真正的天才戴上
You put it on a real genius,
最终会让他比思考者更睿智
I'll finally be able to outthink the Thinker.
我不太确定这个思考帽
You know what, I'm not sure this thinking cap
是不是你有过的最棒的主意
is the best idea you've ever had.
这是智力增强器
It's an intelligence booster.
和思考帽看着很像
It looks like a thinking cap.
你不喜欢 就怪自己吧
You don't like it, blame yourself.
-是你给了我主意 -什么
- You gave me the idea. - What?
是你说迪沃像斯旺一样计划了这一切
You're the one that said DeVoe planned all this
好阻止巴里
just like Thawne in order to stop Barry.
而且你说过迪沃变成思考者的那晚
And you said that DeVoe became the Thinker the same night
你成了闪电侠 所以我黑进了
you became the Flash, and so I hacked into
那晚的安全监控录像去看他怎么做到的
security footage of that night to see how he did it.
这就是他那么聪明的原因
This is why he's so smart.
迪沃用神经化学工程助推了他的智力
DeVoe boosted his intelligence with neurochemical engineering
能量来源于粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
powered by the dark energy
产生的暗能量
from the particle accelerator explosion.
如果我们做出了自己的助推器 我们也可以做到
And if we build our own, we can do the exact same.
等等 你想要用100亿焦耳的暗能量
Wait, you wanna blast your brain with 10 billion joules
炸自己的脑子吗
of dark energy?
我曾利用过粒子加速器爆♥炸♥
I've harnessed energy from
产生的能量
the particle accelerator explosion before,
我还能再做一次
and I can do it again.
但哈里 重新建造你大脑的
Yeah, but Harry, reengineering your brain's
神经化学 这...
neurochemistry, that's--
迪沃做到了
DeVoe did it.
我也可以
So can I.
在我们最终阻止迪沃前还有多少超能力者要丧命
How many more metas have to die before we finally stop DeVoe?
我不会死 我是说...
Not--Not me. I mean...
我是说这是我们努力的目标 对吧
I say we go for it. Right?
对吧 大伙
Right, guys?
你怎么想
What do you think?
我们探索试试
I say we explore it.
我同意
Yeah, I agree.
拉蒙
Ramon.
不 太冒险了
No, this is way too risky.
当然冒险 但如果我们成功了
Of course it's risky, but if we succeed,
我们就可以救那仅存的4个公交超能力者
we will save the lives of the four remaining bus metas,
包括我们团队的一员
including a member of our team.
你说的可是用数量相当大的暗能量
You're talking about intense amounts of dark energy
冲击你的大脑
going right into your brain,
冲击那个帽子
right into that cap,
那会把一个酷爱奶酪的和平主义者
that turned a mac and cheese loving pacifist
变成一个杀人疯子
into a homicidal maniac.
你戴上那帽子 会让你怎么样
You put that cap on, what's it gonna do to you?
我测算过很多次数据了
I've run the numbers dozens of times.
数学和化学的结果都出来了
The math and the chemistry check out.
我可以做到
I can do this.
我觉得你不行
I don't think you can.
有你的帮助我就可以
I can with your help.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表