剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
in true Ralph Dibny fashion, you drove her away
把她赶走了
with your fat mouth!
也许我一开始就该揍你一顿
Maybe I should have turned my hand into a fat fist.
-别别 -是吗
- Hey, hey, hey! - Oh, yeah?
冷静
Guys, cool it.
我们爱的人身陷危险
Listen, the people we love are in danger,
而你们还不团结起来吗
and you can't get it together?
真要这样吗
Really?
随你
Whatever.
我去我的实验室想办法
I'll be in my lab.
我会去离他最远的房♥间
And I will be in whatever room is farthest from that.
极速实验室
Speed lab.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
这两人是怎么了
What is wrong with those two?
你
You.
什么
Excuse me?
你知道怎么了
You know what's wrong.
你是队长
You're the team leader.
队长应该做出最艰难的决定
Team leader's supposed to make the tough call.
我做了
I made a call.
我说了应该把两个人都找回来
I said we would look for both of them.
不 那不是选择
No. Looking for both of them is not a choice.
我们让自己的资源 成员压力过大
We're overtaxing our resources, our people,
因为你没有面对严峻的事实
because you won't face the hard truth.
事实是 不可能两个人都去找
And the hard truth is, we can't look for both.
只能找一个
We can only look for one.
哈里
Harry,
我刚许下守护巴里的誓言
I just made a vow to love and protect Barry.
对他坚贞不渝
To stand by him through thick and thin.
现在你让我在老公的生命
And now you're asking me to choose
与朋友中做出选择
between my husband's life and my friend's?
我做不到
I can't. I--I can't do that.
你必须得这样
You have to.
不然两个人我们都可能失去
Or we risk losing them both.
你必须要选择
You have to choose.
该死
Damn it.
谁是冰霜杀手
Who's Killer Frost?
抱歉 你脑子里一直在想她
Sorry, she's just on your mind a lot.
伴随着很多诅咒
With a lot of cursing.
她是我的超能力
She is my meta power.
我害怕或生气时 她就现身了
Whenever I get scared or angry, she takes over.
她暴♥力♥ 危险 不可预知
She is violent and dangerous and unpredictable,
但她比现在的我有用多了
but she's a whole lot more useful than I am.
别这么说
No, thanks.
我已经被一个疯女人吓得要死了
I'm already scared to death of one psychotic woman.
我还是把机会押你这儿吧
I'll take my chances with you.
多米尼克 抱歉
Dominic, I'm sorry.
在这里做手术 风险太大了
It's too risky to perform this surgery here.
我也没有超能力救彼此
And I don't have any powers to save us.
但你有
But you do.
右边
Take a right.
凯特琳 回来
Caitlin, get back.
有人淘气了
Somebody's made my naughty list.
先生们 带多米尼克进去
Gentlemen, can you please take Dominic in?
我得单独和凯特琳聊聊
I need to have a word with Caity in private.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么不感激我对你的好呢
Why can't you just appreciate how nice I've been to you?
我觉得你不理解好的意思
I don't think you understand the meaning of the word nice.
现在不是斗嘴的时候
Now, now. It's not about words.
该用行动说话了 我一次都没有捅过你
It's about actions. And I have not stabbed you
也没有揍你 也没有朝你开枪
or punched you or shot a deadly piece of metal at you once.
今天
Today.
你为什么要跑
So why did you run away from me?
我试了 而且失败了
Tried. Tried and failed.
冰霜杀手应该能做到
Killer Frost would have been able to do it.
我明白了
I see.
知道我在成为你眼前这个成功的企业家之前
Caity, do you know what I was doing before I became
是做什么的吗
the successful entrepreneur you see before you today?
恶毒的英国保姆吗
Mean British nanny?
不
No.
我以前是个女服务生
I was a stewardess.
看 和你不同
You see, unlike you,
我没有很厉害的科学家父母
I did not have fancy scientists for parents.
我没有学术成就或在很棒的机构做事
I did not collect scholarships or attend fine institutions.
我的事业选择
My career options were...
很有限
limited.
我日复一日穿着奇怪的短裙
So I spent my days in a quaint little skirt
给手脚不干净的飞行员供应咖啡
in there serving coffee to handsy pilots,
却无力阻止他们
powerless to stop them.
但粒子加速器爆♥炸♥了
But then the particle accelerator exploded.
我不再无力了
And I was powerless no more.
我用行动告诉那些飞行员们他们不该那么对我
I showed those pilots the error of their ways.
-和我说这些干嘛 -因为
- Why are you telling me this? - Because.
获得超能力塑造了现在的我
Obtaining my powers was quite literally what made me me.
但你这里却不是这情况
But the same cannot be said about you.
有很多医生
There are any number of doctors
我可以找来做这个手术
I could have come to for this procedure.
但我没有 我找了你
I did not. I came to you.
因为你 凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
Because you, Caitlin Snow,
你一直以来都是那么的出色
are and have always been remarkable.
你那么聪明 那么机智
You are bright, resourceful,
那么坚韧不屈
resilient.
我非常坚信你能做到
And I am more than certain you can do this.
好了 既然如此 除非你想把
So, with that said, unless you want to spend
剩下的医学生涯都浪费在这间停尸房♥
the rest of your medical career in the morgue,
我建议你振作起来 亲爱的
I suggest you buck up, darling.
穿上你的白大褂
You know, pull on your big girl pants
去做手术吧
and do the bloody thing.
找到凯特琳和巴里
Find Caitlin and Barry.
快点 你个笨蛋 快找啊
Come on, you bum! Do it!
找啊
Do it!
你在对我的卫星大吼大叫吗
Are you yelling at my satellite?
没 我只是在鼓励它
No, I was just encouraging it.
不过很明显 萨利不愿接受鼓励
Although Sally here clearly doesn't wanna be encouraged.
好吧 第一 她的名字不叫萨利
Okay. One, her name isn't Sally.
第二
Two...
对不起
I'm sorry.
巴里和凯特琳
Barry and Caitlin.
我们之前曾失去过他们俩
We've lost them both before,
现在就像是我们刚把他们找回来
and it just feels like we just got them back.
对不起 我之前那么混♥蛋♥
Well, sorry I was a dick.
你不是混♥蛋♥
You weren't a dick.
我才是混♥蛋♥ 于公于私都是
I'm the dick. Private and public.
你只是不诚实罢了
You were just being unhonest.
如果不是因为我
If it wasn't for me,
凯特琳现在会和你 我 萨利在一起
Caitlin would be right here with you, me, and Sally.
-她不叫萨利 -老实说
- Not Sally. - The truth is,
好一段时间里 我都没有什么朋友
I...haven't had friends in a while.
你肯定觉得这很难以置信
I'm sure you find that hard to believe,
我长得那么标致 个性又那么讨喜
given my good looks and winning personality.
但我太久没练 都生疏了
But I'm out of practice.
我真是个特别糟的朋友
I suck at being a friend.
现在圣诞节毁了 大家都被绑♥架♥了
Now Christmas is ruined. Everyone is kidnapped.
全都是我的错
And it's all my fault.
你这不是来了
You're here.
在尽力帮忙
And you're helping.
凯特琳现在的状况很不妙
Caitlin's in a vulnerable state right now.
巴里可以照顾好自己
And Barry can take care of himself.
所以让我们关上神速力卫星
So let's turn off the Speed Force satellite.
去找凯特琳
We're going after Caitlin.
就这么定了
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表