剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Baldwin Tower's on fire. CCFD's responding,
但是顶楼有人他们救不到
but there's people on the top floor they can't reach.
凯特琳 冰霜杀手今天要去灭火了
Okay, Caitlin, Killer Frost is on fire duty.
拉尔夫 西斯科 换衣服
Ralph, Cisco, suit up.
我不去
Yeah, not a chance.
这可能只是迪沃为了骗我们出去的陷阱
This could just be a trap for DeVoe to get us out in the open.
我想我们有个更大的麻烦
Hey, I think we got a bigger problem.
我们没有闪电侠了
We don't have a Flash anymore.
我们有
Yeah, we do.
我觉得她还没有准备好应付这一切
I don't think she's ready for all that.
她刚得到... 你刚获得超能力
I mean, she just got her- You just got your powers.
不 我想去
No. I wanna do this.
好吧 好吧
Okay. Okay, all right.
那我们就在这里看着
We'll monitor from here, then.
好吧 你不能穿着这一套出去
Okay, well, you can't go out there wearing that.
没错
Oh. Right.
抱歉 凯特
Sorry, Cait.
有面具吗
Mask?
等一下
Right.
谢谢 杰西·快客
Thank you, Jesse Quick.
漂亮
Nice.
一定要小心
Please, be careful.
你负责通讯
Guess you're on comms.
对
Yeah.
对对对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好 我怎样...
All right, how do I-- How do I--
-另一台监控器 -不是这台
- Other monitor. - Wrong monitor.
我到了 天啊
I'm here. Oh, boy.
爱瑞丝 有五个人被困在了14层
Okay, Iris, there are five people trapped on the 14th floor.
用你最快的速度把他们救出来
Just get them out of there as fast as you can.
-我做到了 -干得好
- I did it. - Great work, okay?
现在回到大楼里救火
Now you gotta get back in there and put out the fire.
好
Right.
各位 我进来了 我要怎么做
Guys, I'm here. What do I do?
你知道怎么做 用你的手臂
You know what to do. Use your arms.
创造一个导风漏斗
Create wind funnels.
把房♥间里的氧气都吸出去
Suck all the oxygen out of the room.
然后火就会灭了
And the fire will go out.
就像他过去做过的无数次一样
Just like he's done a thousand times.
你能行的
You got this, girl.
火更大了
It's making it worse.
是她转动手臂的方式不对还是
Is she rotating her arms the wrong way or...?
向反方向转
Just go the opposite direction, okay?
爱瑞丝 怎么了
Iris, what was that?
爱瑞丝
Iris!
我的腿被压住了 我动不了
My leg is pinned. I can't move.
你得穿过它
Okay, you have to phase through it.
什么 我不知道怎么做
What? I don't know how.
让你整个身体震动起来 明白吗
You have to vibrate your whole body, okay?
你得去感受它
You just--you have to feel it.
我不行 我动不了 我做不到
I can't. I can't move. I can't do it.
我们快要没时间了 巴里
We're running out of time, Barry.
大楼的框架要撑不住了
The integrity of the room is failing.
天花板就要塌下来了
The ceiling's gonna collapse.
巴里 整幢楼都要塌了
Barry! The whole place is going up.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-还好 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
你的肺还会有点痛
There's still a little bit of irritation in your lungs
因为你昨晚吸入了太多烟
from all the smoke you inhaled last night,
但你马上就会没事的
but you should be good to go soon.
你的腿也已经痊愈了
And your leg's already healed.
不应该让她过去的
Shouldn't have let her go out there.
你还没有准备好
You weren't ready.
我昨晚救了很多人 拉尔夫
I saved a lot of people last night, Ralph.
是 然后西斯科还得去救你
Yeah, and Cisco had to save you.
好了 我们只是需要确认
All right, look, we just need to make sure
这种事情不会再发生了
this doesn't happen again.
我们得找到马修·金
We have to find Matthew Kim
还有那个被他注入埃里克·弗瑞的超能力的人
and whoever he transferred Eric Fry's powers to.
你还需要多久能逆转它
How close are you to reversing this?
-我不确定我能不能做到 -什么
- I don't know that I can. - What?
我一整晚都在尝试能想到的解决方法
I was up all night trying every conceivable solution.
暗物质拼接 DNA克隆规律
Dark matter splicing, pattern DNA cloning,
甚至在细胞程度上
even regrowing meta enhanced stem material
再生超能力增强物质
on a cellular level.
都没有成功
Nothing will work.
我无法复♥制♥融点的超能力
I cannot replicate Melting Point's powers.
所以除非我们找到他并让他逆转他做过的事
So unless we find him and get him to reverse what he's done--
那么爱瑞丝就要永久加入极速者队伍
Iris is Team Speedster on a permanent basis.
真是太棒了
Great, that's, uh-- That's great.
我要去写遗嘱了
I'm gonna go work on my will.
拉尔夫
Ralph...
哈里 哈里 我知道你听到我说话了
Harry. Harry, I know you hear me.
又有一名队员被迪沃的超能力者伤到
Another team member hurt by one of DeVoe's metas.
-我知道 -我们能处理好
- I know. - And we can fix it,
-但是 不 -我知道
but, no, no. - I know!
你知道还有什么吗
And you know what else?
昨晚并不是只有斯♥诺♥一个人在工作
Snow wasn't the only one who was up all night working.
我昨晚也一直在工作 我快成功了
I was up all night working. I'm almost done.
我就快成功了 但是你不帮我
I'm almost finished, but you won't help me finish!
我会去帮你
I'm gonna help you finish!
-完成 -思考帽
- Finish-- - The thinking cap.
我会帮你完成思考帽
I'm gonna help you finish the thinking cap.
事实上 这是一个智力增强器
It's an intelligence booster, actually.
它叫智力增强器
It's called an intelligence booster.
-两个条件 -你有什么条件
- Two conditions. - What are your conditions?
第一 我们刺♥激♥你的突触
One, we stimulate your synapses
不用暗物质
without using dark matter.
行 不用暗物质 第二个呢
Fine, no dark matter. And two?
《星际迷航:下一代》中反派
一旦你开始像博格的洛丘特一样
The minute you start acting like Locutus of Borg and start
用你的博格椅子同化其他人
assimilating everybody with your Borg chair--
你可以用震波把我送回我的地球 行了吧
You can vibe me back to my Earth. Okay?
-好 -我们走
- Okay. - Let's go.
慢慢来
Take it easy.
这才是第二天
It's just day two.
天啊
Oh, man.
关于跑步这件事你说得对
You were right about running.
相当的平静
It's so peaceful.
安宁
So calming.
让人更容易去思考
Actually makes it easy to think.
你刚得到你的速度
Look, I mean, you just got your speed.
你知道这一点 对吧
You know that, right?
如果你去休息一下的话
I don't think anyone would hold it against you
不会有人责怪你的 就让西斯科和凯特琳
if you took a minute and maybe just let Cisco and Caitlin
去处理这个超能力者 就像以前那样
handle this meta, just run point like always.
我就像之前那样呆在这里
Just stay here like I always do?
不是 我 你知道我不是这个意思
No, I--You know I didn't mean that.
我知道你不是这个意思 但我是
No, I know you didn't. I did.
爱瑞丝 我...
Iris, I--
是因为你觉得 你需要向队员证明
You think that--what, that you need to prove to the team
你不害怕吗
that you're not afraid?
不是向你们所有人证明 是向我自己证明
No, not to all of you. To me.
巴里 我当记者的时候 我经常在战场上
Barry, when I was a reporter, I was always in the field
为了一篇报道让自己身处险境
putting myself in danger for a story.
去年以后
And after last year,
因为一些原因我不再这样做了
for some reason that just stopped.
可能是因为萨维塔
Maybe it was because of Savitar.
可能是因为你进入了神速力
Maybe because you were gone into the Speed Force.
我不知道 但是
I don't know, but...
我辞职了
I quit my job.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表