剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的人
and I am the fastest man alive.
在外人看来
To the outside world,
我只是个普通的鉴证专员
I'm an ordinary forensic scientist.
但在尖端科研实验室的朋友们的帮助下
But secretly, with the help of my friends at S.T.A.R. Labs,
我秘密地打击犯罪 寻找跟我一样的超能力者
I fight crime and find other meta-humans like me.
但是我在时间中迷失了
But I became lost in time.
我的朋友们用尽了一切办法才把我救回来
It took everything in my friends' power to bring me back,
但我们的世界也因此出现了新的威胁
and in doing so our world was opened up to new threats.
我是唯一来得及阻止他们的人
And I'm the only one fast enough to stop them.
我是闪电侠
I am the Flash.
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously, on "The Flash"...
每个热点代表一个人体
Each of these heat scans indicates a human body.
12个标记 12个超能力者
12 markers, 12 metas.
他们找到目标的速度比我们想象得快
They identified the targets sooner than we planned.
也许吧
Perhaps.
方圆几公里都没有
There's nothing within miles of here
能产生暗物质的东西
capable of even creating dark matter.
三周前有
There was three weeks ago.
这是我从神速力出来的地方
This is where I came out of the Speed Force.
一波暗物质也和你一起冲出来了
And a wave of dark matter washed out with you.
你认为搞出武士机器人的幕后黑手
You think the guy behind the Samurai Robot--
机士
Samuroid.
他是想要我们造出一车超能力者
He wanted us to create a busload of metas?
我认为全都是有联♥系♥的
I think it's all connected.
你好啊 美女
Hello, gorgeous.
准备好呆笨了吗
You ready to get your schmoopy on?
乔 我怀孕了
Joe, I'm pregnant.
听我说 我在想
Look, I was thinking--
停 少想多亲
No, no. Less thinking, more kissing.
就等一下下
Okay, but hold on a minute.
我们之间 真的很好
This thing we got going on, this is real good.
还行
It's okay.
什么
What?
我开玩笑的 非常好
No, I'm just kidding. It's better than okay.
是的
Yeah, that's right.
非常好就对了
It's better than okay.
但是就是因为这个
But because of that,
我觉得我们的关系
I think we're at a place
已经到了时候
in our relationship
我该跟你说
where the guy says to his girl
那三个字了
those three magic words.
哪 哪三个字
What--what three words?
你叫啥
What's your name?
准确来说这是四个字
Well, that is technically four words.
其实就是三个字
Actually, technically it's three words
因为缩写只算一个字
'cause contractions are one word
而且语法就是这么规定的
and that's how grammar works.
不过这不是关键 你叫啥
That's not the point, though. What's your name?
吉普赛
Gypsy.
我叫吉普赛
My name is Gypsy.
真的吗 你出生后 有人就说
For real? So, you were born, and somebody was just like,
"以后你就叫吉普赛了"
"I'm gonna name you Gypsy?"
我就喜欢叫吉普赛
Gypsy is what I like to be called.
很神秘 还很忧郁
It is mysterious. And it's moody.
忧郁不错
Moody's right.
好吧
All right.
我要去洗手间了
I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
等我回来的时候
And when I get back,
你最好别再问我的名字了
you'd better stop asking me my real name.
还有把衣服脱下
And be wearing less clothes.
我并不需要知道你的名字
I don't need to know your name.
*这个妹子 她要让你神魂颠倒*
*Mmm, this girl, she 'bout to rock your world*
你死定了
You're a dead man.
那些可都是收藏品
Those are collectibles.
你是谁
Who are you?
老爸
Daddy?
很高兴见到你 先生
Pleased to meet you, sir.
他会把我放下吗
Is he gonna put me down?
闪 电 侠
第四季
第四集
可能你们有些人还不知道
You know, some of you may not realize,
我在当市长之前
but before I was mayor,
就在这间警局里当过警♥察♥
I was a cop in this very precinct.
正是有了这里的每位警员
And it's because of these men and women
中城的每家每户才能睡上安稳的觉
every family in Central City can sleep comfortably at night.
怎么回事
What's happening?
贝洛斯市长要竞选连任
Mayor Bellows is on his reelection campaign.
乔·韦斯特警探 工作一直那么优秀
Detective Joe West. Keep up the good work.
说两句吧 乔
What do you say, Joe?
就这样吧
I'll do that.
所以他成不了政♥治♥家
And that's why he's not a politician.
我烦他
I hate that.
是吗 想过跟他竞选吗
Yeah? Thought about running against him?
你能想象出你到处
Can't you picture yourself
跟人握手 亲小孩的画面吗
shaking hands and kissing babies?
什么
What?
没人说过还得亲小孩啊
Ain't nobody talking about babies.
你说你对巴士超能力者的事有线索了
You said you had a lead on this meta bus situation.
是的 跟我来
Yeah, I do. Come here.
支持贝洛斯
Fellow for Bellows!
拉姆齐·迪肯 贝琪·夏普
你把你母亲案子的照片都取下来了
You took the photos down from your mother's case.
是的 那个案子已经结了
Yeah, well, the case was solved.
这个案子还没有
This one isn't.
抓到了这两个 基尔戈和凶险星
We got these two. Kilgore and Hazard.
但是外面还有十个 在我从神速力
But that still leaves ten meta-humans that were created
回来时所创造的超能力者
when I came out of the Speed Force.
找十个坐公交车的乘客
How hard can it be to track
能有多难呢
down ten bus passengers?
根据交通部的数据
Well, according to the Department of Transportation,
那天有九百多个人坐过公交车
over 900 people rode that bus that day.
公交车司机呢
What about the bus driver?
说到这就更有趣了
That's where things get more interesting.
他死了
He's dead.
在自家的浴缸里淹死了
Drowned in his own bathtub.
一点都不可疑
That's not too suspicious.
哈里说这一切都有联♥系♥
Harry said it was all connected.
我觉得他是对的
I think he's right.
那个机士
I mean, the Samuroid
逼你们把我救回来
pushing you guys to bring me back,
我没从你们所想的地方出来
me not coming out of the place you thought I would,
大巴正好在那个地方
the bus being in the exact right place
被暗物质击中
to be hit by dark matter--
都是计划好的
It was planned.
没错 是某个聪明之人设计好的
Yeah. By somebody smart.
我们就很聪明
We're pretty smart.
我也觉得
Well, I think so.
我们再仔细查查大巴司机的死因
Okay, let's look closer into the bus driver's death.
也许会给我们一点线索
It may give us a lead.
我会让爱瑞丝从法医办公室
I'll have Iris pull up the autopsy report
调出尸检报告
from the coroner's office.
好的
Sounds good.
怎么
What?
我不知道
I don't know.
今早 你就像是
This morning, you're, like...
光彩照人
glowing.
什么光彩照人
What do you mean, "Glowing?"
我的意思是 你就像是有一股热情
I just mean, like, you got, like, a warmth about you.
就像是光效积木
Like a Lite-Brite.
没有热情 没有光彩照人
There's no warmth. No glow.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表