剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们能做到
We can do this.
好
Okay.
不 我相信你 爱瑞丝
No, I trust you, Iris.
那就跑 巴里
Then run, Barry.
跑
Run.
巴里
Barry?
蒂姆
Oh, Tim.
我知道我有世界上最酷的超能力 但
I know I have the coolest superpower ever, but...
我有点累
I'm kinda tired.
你好 俏女郎
Hello, gorgeous.
在地球一 今天我们庆祝111天
Here on Earth 1, we celebrate One-One-One Day today,
虽然我完全不知道这个日子的意义
even though I have zero idea what that means,
或者你地球的任何假日的意义
or what any of your Earth's holidays mean.
我简直不敢相信你庆祝
I mean, I literally cannot believe you celebrate
圣沙奎尔·奥尼尔日这种日子
a day called Saint Shaquille O'Neal's Day.
你们有穿着红衣的魔法精灵
You guys have a magical elfling in a red suit
闯进你屋里吃你的饼干
that breaks into your house and eats your cookies.
其实 他是精灵们的老大
Actually, he's the boss of the elves,
也许你该先做个调查
so, like, maybe do your research before.
我知道的是你对我有多特别
What I do know is how special you are to me.
还有我昨天
And how sorry I am
不能陪你我有多抱歉
that I didn't get to spend yesterday with you.
我猜你忙着去抓疯狂的杀手
Well, I guess you were busy catching a deranged killer.
宝贝 我们总是忙着抓疯狂的杀手
Baby, we are always catching a deranged killer around here.
没错
True.
我总是会补偿你的
I will always make it up to you.
我是认真的
I mean that.
你只要让我知道这很重要
You just gotta let me know when it's this important.
我会的
I will.
好吧
All right, then.
准备好呆笨了吗
Ready to get your schmoopy on?
我的亲呆笨游戏可强了
'Cause, you know, my schmoopy game is real strong.
这很残忍♥和不寻常
This is cruel and unusual.
没有电子书阅读器 我在这要怎么生存
How will I survive in here without my Kindle?
你不能再碰任何电子设备
You ain't touching anything electronic ever again.
你跟外面的世界之间
There's three layers of signal-dampening walls
有三层信♥号♥♥屏蔽的墙
between you and the world.
没有电线 甚至没有电灯泡
No wiring. Not even a lightbulb.
现今到处都是科技
There's technology everywhere these days.
好吧 我们只有一个问题问你
That's fine, we just have one question for you.
四年前粒子加速器爆♥炸♥时
That particle accelerator explosion four years ago--
你住在硅谷
you were living in Silicon Valley.
那晚你不在这里
So, if you weren't here that night,
你怎么获得超能力的
how did you get your powers?
你不会相信的
Oh, you're not gonna believe it.
但真的有这么回事
It really was something, though.
现实生活改变者
A real life changer.
你俩想知道最棒的是什么吗
And do you two wanna know the best part?
不是只有我一个
I wasn't the only one.
祝好运 先生们
So, good luck, gentlemen.
看来中城要忙起来了
Think Central City's about to have its hands full.
谢谢你让我们见囚犯 沃夫监狱长
Thank you for letting us see the prisoner, Warden Wolfe.
乐意效劳 你们得到你们需要的东西了吗
Oh, my pleasure. Did you get what you needed?
-应该是的 -好吧 别担心
- We think so. - Well, not to worry.
这个叫基尔戈的人不会离开的
This so-called Kilgore isn't going anywhere.
我们会看好他的
We'll take good care of him.
如果迪肯不是从威尔斯的
How is it possible that Deacon's a meta
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥时获取超能力
if he didn't get his powers
那他怎么可能变成超能力者的呢
from Wells' particle accelerator blowing up?
不管是怎么回事 我们会搞明白的
However it happened, we will figure it out,
而且我们会准备好的
and we will be ready.
等西斯科把你战衣上的科技都取出来
After Cisco gets all that tech out of your suit.
你当闪电侠不需要那些奇特小配件
You don't need fancy gadgets to be the Flash.
-你是闪电侠 -不
- You are the Flash. - No.
我们是
We are.
我错过了什么吗
Did I miss something?
我童年最喜欢的作品之一
Ah, one of my childhood favorites.
舒伯特的《第八交响曲(未完成)》
Schubert's "Unfinished Eighth Symphony."
不过现在已经完成了
Unfinished until now.
不是吧
You didn't.
当我熟悉了他作品的大体时
It was surprisingly simple to extrapolate
推算接下来的乐章
the remaining movements once I familiarized myself
就变得惊人得简单
with the body of his work.
他的所有六百份作品吗
All 600 of his works?
我今天起得早
I woke up early this morning.
你有新情况要汇报吗
Do you have an update?
已找到对象一的所在位置
Subject One has been located.
他很安全
He's safe.
此刻被关在
Locked up in the meta-human wing
铁山监狱的超能力者区
at Iron Heights as we speak.
他就在你需要他的地方
He's right where you wanted him.
我们现在怎么做
What do we do now?
找出其他人
Now we find the others.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表