剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
这怎么可能帮助的了人类
How does any of this help humankind?
你看不懂吗 马尔利泽
Don't you see? Marlize...
科技在杀死我们
Our technology is killing us.
你和我 我们可以修复这一切
You and I, we can fix this.
一起
Together.
作为搭档
As partners.
我们可以领导他们 所有社会 人类
We can lead them, all of society, humanity,
带向启蒙的真正道路
on the true path to Enlightenment.
哈里
Hey, Harry.
塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官
DA Cecile Horton.
乔说你需要调整我的内心活动缓冲器
Joe said you needed to adjust my mental activity dampener.
是的 乔 是的
Yes. Joe... yes.
我是得做这个 不是什么大事
I have to do that. It's, uh, it's not a big deal.
就是普通的调整
It's a standard procedure.
我就在这 好了
That's, yeah. Okay.
好了 我就位了
All right. I'm in.
现在正在安装 所以
Well, it's installing, so...
你只需要 坐着就好
now you just... you just sit.
然后等着
And wait.
等很长一段时间
For a long time.
好吧 你最近脑袋里是怎么了
Okay. What is happening with your thoughts right now?
我的... 好吧
With my... okay.
就是 有个关于暗物质的以外
So... there was an incident with dark matter--
是 我知道 乔跟我说了
Yeah, I know, I know, Joe told me about that.
我说的不是那个
That's not what I'm talking about.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你脑袋里在大喊大叫
Your thoughts are screaming at me.
就好像它们开始显现
It's like they start to form,
然后就像是
and then, it's like,
越多点子的出现
the more the ideas appear...
-就有越多的消失 -没错
- The more they disappear. - Exactly.
这倒是解释了我不行的日子
Well, that explains my "Can't" Days.
那是什么意思 哈里
What does that mean, Harry?
这意思是 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官
It means, DA Cecile Horton,
我越多的想要使用我的大脑
that the more I try to use my brain...
我就会越快失去它
the sooner I'm going to lose it.
咖啡师 请再来一杯
Barista. Another one, please.
加双倍
Uh, make it a double.
谢谢
Thank you.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
我到处在找你
I've been looking everywhere for you.
一个女人就不能安静的自己摄入咖♥啡♥因♥吗
Can't a woman caffeinate in peace around here?
你看
Hey. Look. Hey!
我知道你为什么生气 但没关系
I know why you're upset, but it's all right.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Really? - Yeah.
西斯科只是觉得他要是接受了工作
Look, Cisco just thinks if he takes the job,
他会让我们失望 但要我说
he'll be letting us down. But, I mean,
他只需要追随他自己的心
he just needs to follow his own heart,
做他想要做的 不需要担心我们
do what he needs to do, not worry about us.
他知道这一点的
He knows that.
这真是太好了
That's actually really great.
所以现在 你们只需要
So now... all you guys have to do
和对方谈谈就行了
is talk to each other.
好吧 这一部分不那么简单 所以...
Yeah. Well, that part's not so easy, so...
挺简单的
Yes... it is.
-你要干什么 -什么
- What are you doing? - What?
想都不要想 不行
Don't even think about. No!
好吧
Okay.
不许你在这么拉我跑了 懂吗
Don't ever "Whoosh" Me again, all right?
完全没问题 抱歉 西斯科
Totally, I'm sorry. Um, Cisco.
这是怎么了
What is going on?
就是让他们回到统一战线上 好吗
Just getting 'em back on the same page, okay?
西斯科 吉普赛生气 是因为说实话
Cisco, Gypsy is upset, because, frankly?
你花太多时间来接受
I mean, it's taking you too long to accept
穿越者的工作要求了 还有吉普赛
Breacher's job offer. Duh. And Gypsy.
西斯科 他只是担心会遗弃小队
Cisco, he's-he's just worried about abandoning his team.
我是说 他不是不想接受工作
I mean, it's not that he doesn't want the job.
对吧 好 所以...
Right? Okay, so...
你俩现在都清楚了 对吧
Now you both know, right?
然后你可以进来
And you can dive in and...
解决这问题 咱么一起来谈谈
work this out-let's talk about this.
中城警局报告多了两起闯入
CCPD is reporting two more break-ins
波音科技生产实验室
at tech manufacturers-Boeing Lab
和贾米森学院事件
and the Jamison Institute.
更多的硬件被偷了
More hardware was stolen.
-迪沃 -有人受伤了吗
- DeVoe. - Was anybody hurt?
三人死亡 都是警卫
Three fatalities, all of them security guards
在高等级警戒区域 就像是在范德米尔一样
in high-level clearance areas, just like at Vandermeer.
他在随意获取他想要的
He's taking whatever he wants,
杀掉所有挡在道上的人
killing anybody that gets in the way.
各位 真抱歉 但是我们得研究出
Guys, I-I'm sorry, but we have to figure out
他在制♥造♥什么机器 马上就要
what kind of machine he's building, right now.
我们得试试才行
Look, we have to try.
-你没事吧 -没事 没事
- You okay? - Yeah. Yeah.
-你没事吧 -我看到这事会发生了
- Oh, God, are you okay? - I saw that one coming.
-你还好吗 -我很好 谢谢
- You okay? - I'm good. Thank you.
他们没事吧
They okay?
测试显示 生理上他们没事
Tests show, physically, they're fine.
作为一对情侣 就不怎么样了
As a couple, not so much.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
我要去让那俩人回到一条线上
I need to get these two back in sync.
我是说 我得想办法领先
I mean, we gotta get ahead of this somehow.
等等 慢下来 牛仔
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow down, cowboy.
你什么意思 为什么
What do you mean? Why?
也许你做的已经够多了 好吗
Maybe you've done enough already, okay?
西斯科和吉普赛显然在经历着
Cisco and Gypsy are clearly going through
一些事 而且 这不是我们
something, and, you know, it's not up to us
能劝说他们的
to counsel them through it.
那该由谁来 爱瑞丝
Well, then who is it up to, Iris?
-就先稍等一下 -我们不能等
- Just stop for a second... - We can't stop.
我们一等 所有人都会散
The second we do, everyone could fall apart.
这队伍命悬一线
The team's hanging on by a thread.
-但我们都在坚持 巴里 -能有多久
- But we are hanging on, Barry. - For how long?
看看都发生了什么
I mean, look at what's happening.
迪沃在杀害无辜的人
DeVoe is killing innocent people.
他偷走科技零件 天知道是为了什么
He's stealing pieces of tech, for God knows why.
只是为追上他就让我们分♥裂♥了
Just trying to keep up with him is tearing us apart.
亲爱的 你不能只靠自己
Babe... you can't put it on yourself
让大家团结起来
to hold everyone together.
西斯科是家人
Cisco is family.
当家人受伤时 我们都感觉到疼痛
And when family hurts, we all hurt.
我明白
I get that.
但是有时你不能替他们回答问题
But sometimes you can't answer their questions for them.
有时候你只需要支持他们
Sometimes, you just have to support them
让他们自己去寻找自我
while they find them on their own,
不论是在一起还是分开
whether they're together or they're apart.
什么
What?
就是这样
That's it.
这些科技零件无法被拼到一起
The pieces of tech don't fit together...
是因为它们本就不是要拼一起
because they're not supposed to.
他不是在制♥造♥一件东西 而是在制♥造♥好多个
He's not building one thing, he's building multiple.
哈里 我知道这很难
Harry, I know this is hard.
这的确很难 塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官
It is hard, DA Cecile Horton,
因为我的大脑 就是定义了我
because my brain, the one thing that has defined me
差不多一辈子的东西
for, well, pretty much my entire life,
就要
is about to...
消失了 那之后我又会是谁
...vanish, and then who will I be?
你还是之前的那个人
You'll be the exact same man you've always been.
是啊 但会很蠢
Yeah, but dumb.
同一个人 完全不如之前聪明
Same man. Way less intelligent.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表