剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
市长带走了乔
The Mayor took Joe.
我现在跑得不够快
I can't run fast enough right now.
我的速度无法从大楼跳下
I'll never have enough speed to jump off a building.
你能打开缺口让我上去吗
Can you breach me up there?
不行 直升机
No way. The event horizon would rip
会被视界撕裂
that helicopter apart.
但我们得救乔
But we've gotta save Joe.
我们该怎么做
What do we do?
你可以上去
You can get me up there.
-我吗 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
-怎么做 -你可以伸展
- How? - You can stretch.
抓住它
Grab it.
你疯了吗 我做不到
Are you--are you crazy? I can't do that.
不 你能做到 好吗
Yes, you can. All right?
我知道你的内心
I know that you have it inside you
是想帮助其他人的
to help someone other than yourself.
我了解你 拉尔夫
I know you, Ralph.
你怎么可能了解我
How could you possibly know me?
老兄 你在逗我玩吗
Dude, are you kidding me?
你就是闪电侠
You're the Flash?
其他人被闪电击中死掉
Everyone else gets struck by lightning and dies,
-而你获得了超能力 -拉尔夫 没错
- and you get super powers? - Ralph, yeah, that's right.
你的助手是个极速者
Your assistant's a speedster?
我喜欢闪电侠 但我现在得恨闪电侠了
I liked the Flash. Now I have to hate the Flash.
拉尔夫 保持专注 我现在需要你这么做
Ralph, focus. I need you to do this.
乔需要你这么做 拜托了
Joe needs you to do this. Please.
向我展示我看错你了 你说你曾是个好警♥察♥
Show me I was wrong about you. You said you were a good cop.
现在就当好警♥察♥吧
Be one right now.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
我抓住了
I got it!
-帮帮忙 -坚持住 拉尔夫
- Help! - Hold on, Ralph.
塞西尔怀孕了
Cecile's pregnant.
我们到达终点了
Well, we've reached the end of our road.
虽然我们在路上跌跌撞撞过
We had some stumbles along the way,
但我们振作起来 我们回到家了
but we pulled it together. We made it home.
我恨你
I hate you.
还以为那能行呢
Really thought that one would work.
但我尊重你
But I respect you.
你是个坚定的战士
You're a steadfast warrior
与最凶恶的敌人战斗 保护你的朋友和
who would fight the fiercest of enemies to protect your friend
我唯一爱的人
and the only person I love.
至死方休 先生
With my dying breath, sir.
我知道 但我还是恨你
I know that, but I still hate you.
我从来没看见他那样夸赞人
I have never seen him gush like that.
那是夸赞吗
That's gushing?
他对我的爱让我受宠若惊
I'm terrified to experience him loving me.
好吧 那是我的工作
Well, that's my job.
没错 确实是
Oh, that's right. It is.
我感觉正在出现17号♥缺口
I feel a code-17 breach in progress.
我们现在得走了 辛西娅
We have to leave now, Cynthia.
辛西娅
Cyn-Cynthia?
辛西娅 你父亲叫什么
Cynthia. What's your dad's name?
乔希
Josh.
辛西娅和乔希 很好
Cynthia and Josh. That's great.
现在没那么惊吓了 辛西娅
Not so scary now, Cynthia.
继续那么叫试试
Keep calling me that. See what happens.
好吧
All right.
再见 吉普赛女郎
See you around...Gypsy.
-我修好你的办公室了 -天啊
- I fixed up your office. - Sweet fancy Moses.
谢谢你搞砸了我的保险索偿
Thanks for screwing up my insurance claim.
没有赔偿金 没有市长的钱
No payout, no mayor money.
我得马上搞个案子
I gotta pick up a case soon.
如果我给你个工作呢
What if I had a job for you?
我现在想大笑
I wanna laugh really hard right now,
但我怕我的脸会再掉下来
but I'm afraid my face will fall off again.
我无法改变
I can't change what has happened
我们之间的过去
between us in the past,
但我能给你机会改变
but I can offer you a chance to change what happens
-我们的未来 -怎么做
- in our future. - How?
让我和我的团队研究你的超能力
Let my team and I study your powers,
找出改进的办法 找出你的极限
figure out how to improve them, see what your limitations are.
让我训练你
And let me train you.
训练我做什么
Train me? For what?
做我做的事
To do what I do.
再当警探 拉尔夫
To be a detective again, Ralph.
真正的 但不会很轻松
A real one. Like, it's not gonna be easy.
我会把你逼到极限
I'm gonna push you to your limit.
可以肯定地说你有一天会恨我
I think it's safe to say some days you're gonna hate me.
艾伦 可以肯定地说我一直很恨你
Allen, it's safe to say that I always hate you.
我有很酷的超级英雄名吗
Do I get a cool super hero name?
你觉得塑胶人怎么样
What do you think about... Plastic Man?
我觉得那是我听过最蠢的名字
I think that's the dumbest name I've ever heard of.
西斯科负责取名字
Yeah, Cisco comes up with the names.
最好是那样
It's better that way.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我要问你件事
There's just one thing I gotta ask you.
你当初为什么调查贝洛斯市长
What made you look into Mayor Bellows in the first place?
是个客户 让我跟着市长
Oh, it was a client. Asked me to follow the Mayor.
但我没见过他
Never met him, though.
都是通过电♥话♥联络
He did everything over the phone.
他是谁
Who was it?
只知道他的姓
Only gave me his last name.
迪沃
DeVoe.
我和你为敌已经很多年
You and I have been enemies for years.
当然你还有别的敌人
Oh, you've had others, of course.
有斯旺 极速和迪沃
There's Thawne. Zoom. DeVoe.
我们就是在这里想到用来对付
This is where we came up with the cerebral inhibitor
迪沃的大脑抑制剂
to use against DeVoe.
怎么了
What's wrong?
迪沃这个名字对你有什么意义吗
The name DeVoe mean something to you?
我察觉到了神秘
I smell a mystery.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表