剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Yeah, I mean, um, we've already got a lot on our plate
手头上已经有很多事了
just trying to free one innocent man.
我们都想放巴里自♥由♥
We all want Barry to be free,
但我们现在也没有什么其他事可做了啊
but I don't know that there's much else we can do right now.
咱们已经四面碰壁了
We kinda hit a wall.
我们可不会在办这个案子的时候
Well, we're not gonna get through that wall
-突破那些墙 -只是一个案子而已
- while we're working on this. - It's just one case.
是 但这是我们必须要接的案子
Yean, and it's a case that we have to take.
艾伦让我们保证过一件事
Allen has made one request of us
自从他入狱
since he's been incarcerated,
而这个请求甚至与他无关
and the request doesn't even involve himself.
我们得接下这个案子
We have to take this case.
有时候你有多少信服力值得商榷
It's unsettling how convincing you can be sometimes.
有辆雪佛兰的车牌号♥相符
I got a plate match on the Chevelle.
注册在一个
It's registered to a perp
有多次非法闯入前科的罪犯名下
who has multiple breaking and entering priors:
希尔伯特·伦丁
Sylbert Rundine.
为什么城里每个罪犯的名字
Why does every villain in this city have a name
听上去都像是漫画书里的
that sounds like it came out of a comic book?
一定是哪个名字的简写
He must go by something for short.
希 希尔比 博迪
Syl. Sylbie. Bertie.
这个案子咱们想怎么办
What do we wanna do about this case?
我爸 西斯科 拉尔夫
Well, my dad, Cisco, and Ralph
去盘问伦丁 我打给塞西尔
are gonna question Rundine, and I'm gonna call Cecile
看她能不能调出来大块头先生的案子卷宗
and see if she can pull up the case file on Big Sir.
你都不用说出来
You won't even have to say it.
博迪这名字你是说真的吗
Bertie? Were you for real with that?
赌5块钱一定是博迪
Yeah, bet you five bucks it's Bertie.
那咱们赌上了
You're on.
艾伦 你把我扫的灰扬起来了
Allen, you're stirring up my dust.
抱歉
Oh. Sorry.
我有个事和你说
Um, I've got some news.
我有些朋友
So, I have some friends
能在你的案子帮上忙
that I thought could help with your case,
而且他们同意帮忙
and...they've agreed to do it.
中城警局的朋友吗
CCPD cop friends?
不算是
Not exactly,
但如果有人
but, um, if there's anybody
能证明你是清白的 那就是他们了
that can prove you innocent, it's these guys.
因为他们做了超棒的工作为你洗白吗
'Cause they did a bang-up job of clearing you.
那并不是...我的案子
That's not really-- I mean, my--my case--
听着
Look...
告诉他们停手吧
just call them and tell them to stop.
我不明白
Uh, look, I don't understand
你为什么一点也不兴奋
why you're not excited about this.
你现在说的是个危险的概念
What you're peddling, it's dangerous.
什么危险
Wh--what's dangerous?
希望
Hope.
我在监狱呆了足够久 明白了
I've been in here long enough to understand that in prison,
希望是最危险的事
hope is the most dangerous thing.
等等 你是看了《肖恩克的救赎》明白的吗
Wait, did you get that from "Shawshank"?
不
No.
是监狱的岁月让我明白的
I got that from being in prison.
告诉你朋友
Tell your friends...
不要浪费时间了
to stop wasting their time.
希尔伯特·伦丁
Sylbert Rundine!
我们是中城警局
This is CCPD!
你是希尔伯特·伦丁吗
Are you Sylbert Rundine?
博特 伦丁
Bert...Rundine.
e不发音
The E's silent.
很接近了
So close.
我是乔·韦斯特警探 他们是我的同事
I'm Detective Joe West. These are my associates.
我们在调查一起抢劫案
We're looking into a robbery that took place.
想要问你几个问题
Wanted to ask you some questions.
-好呀 -你有一辆70年代产的雪佛兰吗
- Okay? - Do you own a 1970s Chevelle?
-曾经有 -我的天
- Well, I used to. - Oh, my glob.
这是国防高级研究计划局HTV-3X的模型吗
Is that a replica of DARPA's HTV-3X?
你不知道不要碰别人的玩具吗
Don't you know not to mess with another man's toys?
你指的是雕像吧
You mean figurines.
是的
Yes.
他是这个意思
Yes, he does.
这个模型堪称完美
This is a perfect replica.
它甚至有一个袖珍的自动巡航控制系统
It even has a tiny automatic navigation control system!
所以我才存不下钱
This is the reason I don't have any money in my savings.
我明白了
Oh, I get it.
这是你吗
Is this you?
对 很难相信吧
Yeah, hard to believe.
15年前 我是一个健身狂热者
15 years ago, I was a bit of a gym rat.
乔 很棒的雕像
Hey, Joe, pretty nice figurine.
先生们 我正打算出门
Well, gentlemen, I was just about to head out,
如果没什么问题
so if you guys are good here...
15年前
15 years ago,
你去过水星实验室吗
did you spend any time around Mercury Labs?
西斯科 带我们去小路
Cisco! Get us to the alley.
我去 他不会那么快吧
Damn. He wasn't that quick, was he?
你们去看看那里 我去街上看看
You guys check down there, I'll check the streets.
好
Okay.
大伙儿 他在这儿
Guys, he's here!
待着别动
Hey! Hold it right there!
感觉很怪
Oh, that feels weird.
乔 他要跑了
Joe, he's getting away!
看起来我们有大♥麻♥烦了
Seems we've got bigger problems.
-太 -滑稽了
- This is... - Ridiculous.
你们还好吗
You okay, guys?
我们还好吗
Are we doing okay?
我们还好吗
Are we doing okay?
我们看起来像还好吗
Does it look like we're doing okay?
我们现在五厘米高 凯特琳
We're two inches tall, Caitlin!
对 我现在看起来和西斯科一样矮
Yeah, I'm, like, Cisco's size now.
你眼中的世界是这样的呀
Is this how you always see the world?
可真有趣
Oh, that's really funny, man.
我看你的身体终于缩小到
I guess your body just finally shrunk down
和你大脑匹配的尺寸了
to a size that's proportional to your brain!
拉尔夫 你有没有试着伸到正常大小
Ralph, have you tried just stretching back to normal size?
我的背啊 天呐
My back! Jeez Louise!
或许我可以通过缺口带咱们离开这
Okay, you know what, maybe I can breach us out of here.
还以为
Really thought, uh...
我会跑得更远
I was gonna go farther than that.
几个手指
How many fingers am I holding up?
4个
Four fingers.
你这么小还是这么讨厌
You're no less annoying at that size.
各位 我有主意了
Hey, guys, I think I got something.
我不能定位雷·帕尔默和乘波号♥
So, I wasn't able to pin Ray Palmer or the Waverider,
但我可以联♥系♥到费利西蒂
but I was able to reach Felicity.
雷用矮星合金
So, Ray uses dwarf star alloy
矮星合金
为原子侠战衣中的
to power the shrinking capabilities
缩小超能力提供动力
in the A.T.O.M. Suit,
但十月十号♥
but on October 10th,
帕尔默科技最后贮藏的合金
Palmer Tech's last depository of alloy
被人从中城大楼中偷走了
was stolen from Central City's facility.
十月十号♥
October 10th,
那天巴里从神速力中出来
that's the day Barry came out of the Speed Force.
他撞击了大楼 上了那辆公交
So he hits the facility, then he hops on the bus.
矮星合金加上暗物质
So, dwarf star alloy plus dark matter
就形成伦丁的缩小能力
equals Rundine's shrinking powers?
不完全是 自然规律下并不能缩小
N--not exactly. Nature doesn't work to scale.
如果人类身体收缩
If the human body were to shrink,
就撑不起我们的骨架
we can't lift our skeleton.
伦丁的能力肯定是
So, Rundine's power must be able to shrink
缩小原子键之间的空隙
the space between atomic bonds.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表