剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-看看哈里有主意没 -我去问
- see if Harry has any ideas? - I'm on it.
保持警觉盯着卫星
Just watch the satellites like a hawk.
莱昂 当时到底发生什么了
Leo, what exactly happened out there?
只是典型的两个来自不同地球的
Oh, just your typical deadly combat
超能力者之间的殊死搏斗
between two metas from multiple earths.
莱昂纳多
Leonard.
-我去和他谈谈 -谢谢
- I'll go talk to him. - Thank you.
它在哪
Where is it?
拉蒙 你在干什么
Hey, Ramon, wh--what are you doing?
一个纳粹版的劳蕾尔·兰斯绑♥架♥了凯特琳和乔
A Nazi Laurel Lance just kidnapped Caitlyn and Joe.
得让这玩意儿派上用场
We're going to make this thing work,
我们现在就要用上它
and we're going to make it work now.
不行 我们办不到
Okay, well, we can't. We can't,
我还没有找到一个可以替代它...
I still haven't found a replacement for that--
你在哪里弄到的
where did you get that?
在吉普赛给我的一个魔方里找到的
I found this in one of the cubes Gypsy sent me.
真聪明 你知道吗 拉蒙
How clever of you. You know what, Ramon?
这还是没用的
It's still not going to work. It's not gonna work.
-为什么 -因为就是没用
- Why? - Because it's not gonna work.
好吗 因为这是浪费时间
Okay? Because it's a waste of time.
因为我说了 这就是原因
Because I said so! That's why!
-那样的话 -拉蒙
- Well, in that case-- - Listen, Ramon--
我们的朋友命悬一线
Our friends' lives are at stake.
-你不能... -听好
- You don't-- - Look!
我不知道你怎么了
I don't know what's going on with you,
如果你不帮我 我...
but if you're not going to help me with this thing, I--
我去
What--
为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
为了保护你
To protect you.
这是帽子干的吗
The cap did this?
还有暗物质
And dark matter.
你用了暗物质
You used dark matter?
我用了暗物质 拉蒙
I used dark matter. It--look, Ramon.
这是唯一的选择
It was the only way.
唯一的什么选择
The only way to do what?
烧掉你的神经元吗
Fry your synapses?
哈里 你跟我保证过
Harry, you promised me.
我知道我保证过
I know I promised you, I promised you.
天呐
Oh, my god.
哈里 你怎么能这么傻
Harry, how could you be so stupid?
-因为我觉得自己傻 -我们现在都觉得自己很傻
- 'Cause I felt so stupid! - We all feel stupid right now!
是 但你是震波 艾伦是闪电侠
Yes, but you're Vibe, Allen's the Flash.
我是什么
Who am I?
我唯一能做的
My only job
就是聪明过
is to be smarter
所有想要伤害小队成员的坏人
than all the villains who want to hurt this team,
这都做不到 我就是废物
and without that, I'm nothing.
我就要失去对于这个小队而言
I'm about to lose the only part of me
自己唯一的价值了
that has any value to this team,
我唯一有点用处的地方了
the only part of me that matters.
所以是的 我毁了帽子
And so, yeah, I destroyed the cap.
为了你不要犯跟我同样的错误
So that you wouldn't make the same mistake I did.
不该这样的
This should not be happening.
也许你计算错误
Perhaps you miscalculated.
一切我都计算在握
I calculated everything.
闪电侠参与了巴士超能力者的过程
The Flash's involvement with the bus meta,
史纳特的二重身的回归
the recruitment of Snart's doppelganger,
甚至地球X的女妖的到来
even the arrival of the Earth-X banshee.
每件事的发生和我预期的一摸一样
Every event occurred exactly as I predicted.
除了结果
Except the outcome!
你应该打败海妖X吗
You were supposed to defeat Siren-X?
不是
No.
闪电侠应该击败她 但...
The Flash was, but...
巴里·艾伦就站在那里 一动不动
Barry Allen just stood there, frozen.
现在我失去了唯一的核能超能力者
And now I've lost my only nuclear meta
就因为闪电侠失败了
because The Flash failed!
他为什么会失败
Why? Why did he fail?
也许有我们没考虑到的变量
Perhaps there were variables that we just did not consider.
我已经解释过了 没有任何变量
As I already explained, there is no variable
超出了我的计算
beyond my examination.
即使没那么明显
Even less apparent.
上次巴里·艾伦见到你
The last time Barry Allen saw you,
你夺去了他挚友的生命
you took the life of his close friend,
现在他看到你 愣住了
and now he sees you and he pauses.
你真没看到吗
You really don't see it?
你能计算出多个地球间
You can calculate near-infinite outcomes
近无限多的结果 但却不能算出
across multiple Earths, but you cannot account
别人的感受
for how someone is feeling.
雷达扫描
你当时看到了什么 巴里
What'd you see out there, Barry?
愣在那里的时候
When you froze up?
什么都没看到
Nothing.
当时你让两个队友被俘
You just got two of your teammates captured
还差点害我送命
and almost got me killed.
所以你不解释下原因我不会走的
So either you explain what happened or I leave.
-我看到拉尔夫了 -我警告过你
- I saw Ralph. - Mm, I warned you.
他会扰乱你的大脑
He is messing with your head.
不是那样
No, it's not like that.
我想他吗 是的
Do I miss him? Yes.
我对当时的事后悔吗 当然
Do I regret what happened? Of course.
但我不需要在失去中汲取教训
But I don't need lessons in loss.
我现在要做的是领导好队伍
What I need to do right now is lead my team.
如果你处理不好这事
Well, you're gonna lead them to their deaths
你就会把他们领导向坟墓
if you don't deal with this.
走开 莱昂
Back off, Leo.
你得默哀他 巴里
You need to grieve him, Barry.
默哀太奢侈了 我没时间
Grief is a luxury I don't have time for.
-挤出时间 -我不能
- Make time! - I can't!
不能是
Not...
拉尔夫 不能是现在
Ralph, not right now.
所以我们终于接近核心了
So we've finally reached the core.
你不想面对这种伤痛
You don't want to grieve this wound.
所以拉尔夫的死一定和你曾经
So Ralph's death must be different
经历过的失去不同 但为什么呢
from all the other losses you've experienced, but why?
为什么
Why?
巴里 相信我
Barry, trust me.
跑得再快也躲不开悲伤
There is no outrunning grief.
我不是有意讽刺你 抱歉
If that was a pun, I'm sorry.
跑 快跑
Run, run!
中城警局 勇敢者的家园
CCPD, home of the brave
死亡的大地
land of the dead.
把这些人都杀死
Killing all these people
你的朝代也回不来了
won't bring back your regime.
确实不能
No, it won't.
但屠♥杀♥你们这些所谓的警员
But decimating your so-called officers
能让这里更接近我的目标
will make it a hell of a lot more even.
我会保证的
I'll make sure of it.
-摘下头盔 -什么
- Remove your helmet. - What?
快摘下来
Take it off!
位置 中城警局
中城警局 她为什么要带他来这儿
CCPD. Why would she take him there?
我们毁了她的保护者
We destroyed her protectors.
也许她想以其人之道还治其人之身
Maybe she wants to do the same to us.
哈里 我们需要看监控
Harry, we need eyes.
要不你就交给我处理吧 好吗
You know what? Why don't you let me take care of it, all right?
你看好拉德计量
You keep an eye on the RADS.
莱昂 到我们了
Leo, we're on.
巴里 我从不懈怠的
Barry, I'm always on.
-等等 我需要... -给你备好了
- Oh wait, I need a-- - Oh, got you.
谢谢你 爱瑞丝
Thank you, Iris.
注射还剩下多少时间
How much time do we have left on the injection?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表