剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
The battle was fierce, but I managed to dismantle
他的整个力量
his entire force.
但当我要去了结钉十字的时候
But when I went to finish off Crucifer,
我不对劲了
something happened to me.
我的超能力消失了
My powers--they were gone.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我没法发出震波了
I couldn't vibe blast.
钉十字逃跑了
Crucifer got away.
他肯定对我的超能力做了什么手脚
He must have done something to my powers.
以前发生过这种事吗
Has this ever happened before?
从来没有
Never.
但是辛西娅总说你是个聪明人
But Cynthia always said you were an intelligent man,
熟知超能力科学
well-versed in the meta science.
很高兴听到吉普赛还记得我
I'm glad to hear Gypsy still remembers who I am.
你是她上司
Hey, you're her boss.
你肯定知道答案
You would know the answer to this.
她到底有没有休息日
Does she ever get a day off?
辛西娅对她的工作非常投入
Cynthia is very devoted to her job.
但是至于你的能力
But in regards to your skills--
好好 我来猜猜
Yeah, yeah. Let me guess.
-你认为她错了 -不是
- You think she's wrong. - No.
我想说的是我认为你能治好我
What I want to say is I think you can fix me.
那好吧 先生
Well, sir,
我们会很高兴
we would be happy to...
在极速实验室做几项测试
run some tests in the Speed Lab.
看看你的身体是否正常
You know, see if everything's okay.
谢谢你 西斯科
Thank you, Cisco.
现在我必须去喝杯茶
Now I must get some tea.
-他一次都没骂我 -没错
- He didn't insult me once. - Nope.
我只是希望我们能帮他
I just hope we can help him.
休息得如何 亲爱的
How was your rest, my love?
非常好
Wonderful.
我觉得自己更年轻
I've never felt more rejuvenated
并且准备好去实现我们的梦想了
and ready to realize our dream.
克利福德
Clifford.
我们用来实验的超能力者身上的额外暗物质
The additional dark matter from our subject metas is...
超越了宿主所能承受的范围
overwhelming this host's body.
还能撑多久
How long do we have?
照目前的速度来看
At the present rate,
还有一周左右的时间
just over a week's time.
不行
No.
我绝对不允许
I will not allow it.
也许可以调正生物量指标
It may be possible to adjust the biomass index,
重新调整能量分配
recalibrate the energy distribution--
增加你现任宿主的寿命
extend your current host's life.
奇怪了
Odd.
对于部分设计的调整
There are already plans
我们已经有了计划
for such an adjustment partially designed.
我试过同样的做法
I attempted the same course of action.
但是我在工程学方面
Though my mind for engineering
远远不如你有天赋
is nowhere near as gifted as yours.
你的头开得不错
Well, you got a good start.
几个小时之内 我就能完成这些设计了
I will be able to complete these designs within a few hours.
去休息会 亲爱的
Rest, my love.
我来处理所有的事
I will handle everything.
一向都是你在处理
You always do.
然后我们会继续搜索
And then we will continue on our search
公车上剩余的两个超能力者
for the remaining two bus metas.
你是说三个吧
You mean three.
哭泣者未被抓获
The Weeper is still at large.
是的
Yes.
三个
Three.
也许我的大脑也受到了影响
Perhaps my mind is being affected as well.
快点 使劲推
Come on, put your back into it!
再使劲点推
Put your fat back into it!
这东西真臭
This stinks, man.
这东西太重了 而你太弱了
This is too heavy, and you're too weak.
我们去拿推车吧
Let's get the big dolly.
哥们 板条箱不见了
Dude, the crate's gone.
我们得打电♥话♥给老板
We got to call the boss.
王冠正合适我
The crown fits.
我们正在搬 我正和他说
We were moving-- I was telling the guy,
这东西要搬一晚上
"It's gonna take all night to move this stuff."
记住 我们要谨慎行事
Okay, remember, let's just be discreet.
我们俩都不该来这里
Neither one of us are supposed to be here.
-你能做到吗 -猪能飞吗
- Can you do that? - Can pigs fly?
-不行 -把它们放在飞机上就能飞了
- No. - They can if you put them on an airplane.
想一下 艾伦 想想
Think, Allen, think.
好
Okay.
你的印度茶拿铁送到了
Just here with your chai latte,
韦斯特警探
Detective West.
-真是低调 -然后就不见了
- Subtle. - It was gone--
抱歉失陪一会
Will you excuse me just a sec, okay?
-发生了什么 -抢劫案
- What happened? - Robbery.
偷走了康达克王朝家族王冠
Stole the Kahndaq Dynasty family crown.
王冠是送来做博物馆展览的
It was brought here for the museum exhibition.
保安说王冠放在钢板箱里
The security guard said that it was being transported
运来这里
in a steel-plated crate,
重约九十公斤
weighs about 200 pounds.
突然间消失得无影无踪
Suddenly disappeared without a trace,
然后再出现时已经碎成渣了
and then reappeared completely smashed.
博物馆里还丢失了什么
So was anything else missing in the museum?
除了王冠 其他东西都在
Just the crown, nothing else is missing.
我应该在警戒线四周看看 检查一下吗
Should I, uh, stretch around the perimeter? Check things out?
不用
No, no.
从这里我可以看出 要造成这样的撞击
I mean, I can tell from here, to cause that type of impact,
箱子最起码要达到每小时88公里的速度
the case had to be moving at at least 55 miles per hour.
所以我们要找的是个超强力量超能力者
So we're looking for a meta with super strength.
可能吧
I mean, maybe.
箱子上的那些是指纹吗
Are there fingerprints on the case?
我会采集下来 再把结果发给你
I'll have them dust it, send the results in.
何必等呢 我可以直接把指纹弄下来
Why wait? I can just grab the tape.
-立刻采集到指纹 -不行
- Get the prints right now. - No, hey.
肯定是冰霜杀手
It was definitely Killer Frost,
-她看了我一眼 -拉尔夫
- and she looked at me. - Ralph!
老兄
Dude!
我需要这份工作
I need this job!
艾伦 看看你干的好事
Allen! Look what you did.
你把它扔给我 是你的错 哥们
Threw it at me! That's you, bro.
去死吧 塑胶机器人 去死
Die, Plastoid, die!
再来一次
Again.
好了
All right.
我认为够了
I-- I think-- I think that's enough.
好了 你看 穿越者
All right, hey, look, Breacher,
我知道你显然非常地
I know you're clearly very...
灰心丧气
frustrated.
别紧张好吗 我们会查清楚的
Don't stress, okay? We're gonna figure this out.
只要查清楚 我们就能治好你的
And once we do, we're gonna fix it.
我保证
I promise.
西斯斯
Cisky.
听着
Look.
对不起我以前对你的态度很差
I'm sorry for the way I treated you.
但是等你治好了我
But when you fix me,
我会让辛西娅多点时间陪你的
I'll give Cynthia more time to be with you.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
我现在饿了
Now... I'm hungry.
这个我们也可以解决
We can fix that, too.
楼下休息室里有甜甜圈
Um, there's donuts in the downstairs break room.
自己去拿吧 多种口味可选
Help yourself. It's a huge selection.
试试菠萝馅饼味的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表