剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
开始插科打诨抖机灵
Started doing stupid gags and funny bits
偷放放屁坐
and whoopee cushions.
所有能驱赶她恐惧的事都做
Anything to push her fear away.
问题是一段时间后 我也开始
And the thing is, after a while I started to push
驱赶我的恐惧感了
my fear away too.
我完全不知道 拉尔夫
I had no idea, Ralph.
并不是说我不在乎打败迪沃这件事
It's not that I don't care about beating DeVoe.
也不是说我不在乎当个大英雄
It's not that I don't care about being a great hero.
只是从那以后 不论何时只要我一害怕
It's just that ever since then, anytime that I'm afraid,
我要么藏起来
I either hide...
要么讲笑话
Or I make jokes.
巴里 我们找到纳尔了 在中城博物馆
Barry, we found Null. Central City Museum.
你怎么想 想从冷板凳上下来吗
So what do you say? You want to get off the bench?
我真的需要你帮忙
I really could use your help.
要是非去不可的话
Well, if doo-ty calls.
-是吧 -好了
- Yes? - Yeah.
我们出发吧 好吗
Let's just go, all right?
[中城博物馆募捐会]
这才是我喜欢的派对
Now, this is my kind of party.
你们给我听着
Listen up, people!
所有金光闪闪珠光宝气的东西
Anything that shines, shimmers, or sparkles
都放到包里来
goes in the bag.
我喜欢来点蓝宝石
I love me some sapphires.
要是你以为我会把这拱手奉上
You're out of your mind
那你真是想疯了心了
if you think I'm giving this to you.
拱手奉上
Oh, give it to me?
不不不
No, no, no. No, no.
没必要这样
There's no need for that.
不用
No.
我自己动手拿就好
I'll just take it.
你们剩下这些人
And the rest of you,
交货啦
Sparklies
抓牢好吗 抓紧了
Just hold on, all right? Just hold on.
结束了 纳尔
It's over, Null.
你又回来了
So, back again.
还带了个朋友
Oh, with a friend.
其实是好朋友 我们周末出去玩
A good friend, actually. We hang out on the weekends.
我知道他住哪儿
I know where he lives--
-这次没车让你逃跑了 -是啊
- No getaway cars this time. - Right.
没有车
No cars.
但是有这么多乘客
But there are an awful lot of passengers.
天哪 她打算把所有人扔到大气里
Oh, my God, she's gonna send everyone into the atmosphere.
艾伦 你现在得把所有人转移走
Allen, you gotta get everyone out of there right now.
好的 所有人都转移了 她在哪
All right, that's everyone. Where is she?
不
No!
飞吧 闪电侠
Lookin' fly, Flash!
继续
Back to business.
天哪
Oh, God!
各位 我够不到他
Guys! I can't reach him!
西斯科 用缺口把他传送回来
Cisco, you have to breach him somewhere.
他的位置太高了
He's too high in the atmosphere.
我没法瞄准那么高的地方
I don't have aim like that.
让拉尔夫即兴发挥
Let Ralph improvise.
什么
What?
-什么 -是的
- What? - Yes.
用你的德比方式
Just do something Dibny-esque.
你自己决定 快点就好
Be your own hero. Just do it fast.
德比方式
Uh, Dibny-esque.
好的
Right.
都是为了这个亮闪闪的宝贝
All about that bling.
拉尔夫
Ralph!
这就是你的计划吗 他会掉下来摔死
That was your plan? He's gonna fall to his death.
我知道自己在做什么
I know what I'm doing.
快点 拉尔夫
Any time, Ralph!
3000米 他降落得很快
10,000 feet. He's falling fast.
1500米
Now 5,000 feet.
拉尔夫成功了
Ralph did it.
干得好 拉尔夫
Nice work, Ralph.
干得好
Nice work.
漂亮
Classy.
你这是在逗我吧
You've got to be kidding me.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
纳尔在管道监狱
All right, Null's in the pipeline.
她不是很高兴
She's not too happy about it.
在那里比她一个人呆着安全多了
Well, she's a lot safer there than she is on her own.
外面只剩一个公车超能力者了
Just one more bus meta out there.
最好在迪沃之前找到他
Better find him before DeVoe does.
哈里呢 他不是应该负责这件事吗
Where's Harry? Isn't he supposed to be working on it?
他嘟囔着些什么 然后走了
He grumbled something about something and then left.
我听到了哈里的话
I'm fluent in Harry grumble.
他说要去操作他的猫
He said he was gonna work his cat,
或者是去给自己做一个火鸡卷
or he was making himself a turkey wrap.
我要去一趟中城警局
Well, I'm gonna head over to CCPD,
调查一下这个艾德文·高斯
do some more digging on this Edwin Gauss.
拉尔夫
Ralph.
为什么一个声音听起来很恐怖的厄尔·考克斯
Why did a scared-sounding Earl Cox
打电♥话♥说他在帮你付账单
call me saying he was clearing your tab?
我
I...
我不知道 太奇怪了
I have no idea. That's really weird.
各位 可不可以来极速实验室帮个忙
Hey, guys, would you help me in the, uh, Speed Lab?
-好的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thanks.
-做即兴表演吗 -是的
- Work on some improv? - Yeah.
你今晚做得太好了 兄弟
You were great out there tonight, man.
谢谢
Thank you.
有好多人帮助我
I had a lot of help.
我还有一个很好的老师
And I had a great teacher.
你让我明白了
You helped me realize that
我不能总是把所有事情都看得太严肃
I can't always take everything so seriously.
哪怕是涉及到思考者的时候
Even when it comes to Thinker.
等等
Wait a second.
你是在跟我说 我 拉尔夫·德比
Are you telling me that I, Ralph Dibny,
给杰出的超级英雄巴里·艾伦上了一课吗
taught Barry Allen, superhero extraordinaire, a lesson?
-这意味着什么吗 -说明你是个大英雄
- What could this mean? - Means you're a great hero.
你的加入让这个团队变得更好
And you make this team better by being on it.
这个圈现在完整了
Ah, the circle is now complete.
我刚加入的时候只是一个初学者
When I came here I was but the learner.
现在我是个大♥师♥了
Now I am the master.
谦逊是种美德
It's also good to be humble.
我没法保持谦逊
But how can I be humble...
我现在骄傲到膨胀
When I am swollen with pride?
-西斯斯 -跳跃的水母啊
- Cisky! - Ah--jumpin' jellyfish!
我喜欢你的新装扮
I like your new threads.
是啊
Yeah.
我回到了我的地球
I went back to my earth.
从刀面上看到了我的倒影
Saw my reflection in my knife.
我看到一个老人
I saw an older man.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你以前从来没照过镜子吗
Have you never looked in a mirror before?
我不是十几岁的女生
I'm not a teenage girl.
你不是十几岁的女生
Okay, you're not a teenage girl.
但是我发现
But I realized...
是时候挂起战衣退休了
time to hang up my coat.
这是我的新制♥服♥
This is my new uniform.
-喜欢吗 -喜欢
- Like it? - Yeah.
退休生活很适合你
Retirement suits you.
你接下来打算干什么
So, what do you do with all this time?
地球四十七有一个龙农场
There'e'a dragon farm on Earth-47
我一直想去看看
that I've always wanted to visit.
一个龙农场
A dragon farm?
带上你的卡丽熙
Get your Khaleesi on.
我不是卡丽熙
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表