剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
顶级藏猫猫的天气巫师
peek-a-boo top weather wizard.
没错 他本可以偷取他们更多的超力能
Yeah, I mean, he could've stolen their powers and more,
但他没有
but he didn't.
他只想要公交车上的超能力者
He only wants the bus metas.
他想要他们的超能力 所有那些人
He wants their powers for something--
为了什么
all of them.
我们认识一个公交车上的超能力者
We know a bus meta.
各位
Hey, guys.
不好意思我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
左边的臀肌
Just couldn't get this left glute
一直变不回之前那正常又自信的
to shape shift back to its normal, perky...
为什么都像看死人那样看着我
Why is everyone looking at me like I'm a dead man?
怎么了
What's all this?
昨晚成功之后
Well, after last night's success,
喝杯酒再合适不过了
I thought a toast was in order.
成功
Success?
你就是这么看待昨晚的
Is that what you call last night?
不错 你怎么认为
Yes, how would you describe it?
巴里·艾伦
Barry Allen was...
应该待在铁山监狱的超能力者片区
supposed to remain in the meta-human wing
但他现在出狱了
at Iron Heights, but he's now free.
即使是闪电侠小组有时也会幸运
Even Team Flash has good luck sometimes.
公交车超能力者呢
And the bus metas?
我们本应该等到
We were supposed to wait
所有的都被抓到
till all of them were captured.
但你只抓到四个
But you only got four.
我说的是我会从监禁中找到他们
I said I would retrieve them from confinement.
我从没说过何时何地
I never said when or where.
你还想着其他事情呢
There is something else on your mind,
对吗
isn't there?
沃夫监狱长的死
Warden Wolfe's death.
他必须死
He needed to die.
我只是不记得这对我们的计划是必要的
I just don't recall it being necessary for our plan.
椅子可以等到早上
The chair can wait till morning.
现在 敬大悟之道
For now, to the enlightenment.
敬大悟之道
To the enlightenment.
我爱你 克利福德
I love you, Clifford.
是的 我也爱你
Yes, and I, you.
*我想我要疯了*
*I think I'm going out of my head *
*我想我要疯了*
*Yes, I think I'm going out of my head*
*因为我不能解释我为何流泪*
*'Cause I can't explain the tears that I shed*
*为了你*
*Over you*
*为了你*
*Over you*
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表