剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你们来告诉我 我是说...
You guys tell me. I mean...
整座城市差点炸开了
the city was about to blow up.
没人发现我不在这里
No one realized I wasn't here.
-你去哪了 沃利 -我去了地球二
- Where did you go, Wall? - I went to Earth-2.
我得找杰西说话 听她的想法
I had to talk to Jesse. Hear it from her.
她说她要专注在自己的事情 我明白
She told me she needs to focus on herself, and I get it.
我也认为我要那么做 好吗
And I think I have to do the same, right?
所以...
So...
我要离开中城
I'm leaving Central City.
你要去哪里
Where--where are you going?
我要去跟
I'm gonna go stay with a friend
蓝谷的朋友住一阵
in Blue Valley for a while.
每个英雄都有自己的旅程
Every hero has their own journey.
如果这一趟能把你带上新的道路
If yours is taking you on a new path,
你不去就对不起自己了
you owe it to yourself to go.
祝好运
Good luck.
闪电小子
Kid Flash.
没有什么比你
I don't want anything more
找到你想要的东西更重要
than for you to find what you're looking for.
但我...
But I've...
但我一直在你的人生中缺席
I've spent so much time without you in my life.
我不想失去你
I don't want to lose you.
你永远都不会失去我 爸爸
You'll never lose me, Dad.
而且 我是个极速者
Plus, I'm a speedster.
你需要我 我就跑过来
You need me, and I'll come running.
-爱你 儿子 -我也爱你
- Love you, son. - Yeah. Love you.
你确定吗
You sure?
是的
Yeah.
那就别忘记 中城永远都是
Well, don't forget, Central City will always
闪电小子的家
be the home of Kid Flash.
我不会的
I won't.
-不要当陌生人 -我不会
- Don't be a stranger. - I won't.
-我爱你 -我更爱你
- I love you. - I love you more.
好吧
Okay.
韦斯特离去
West leaves,
艾伦回来
Allen returns.
韦斯特离开 去和来
West leaves. Move, counter move.
你在说什么
What's your point?
简单来说
Simply that...
神秘的陌生人来到这里
a mysterious stranger comes to town,
寻找闪电侠
seeks out the Flash--
所以我们打开了神速力
Causes us to open the Speed Force.
造出了十几个新的超能力者
Which causes the creation of a dozen new metas.
-没错 -慢着
- Right. - Hold on.
你认为搞出武士机器人的幕后黑手
You think the guy behind the Samurai Robot--
-机士 -你认为他是想要我们
- Samuroid. - You think he wanted us
造出一车超能力者
to create a busload of metas?
我认为全都是有联♥系♥的
I think it's all connected.
为什么有人要造出超能力者
Why would anyone want to create metas?
我不知道
I don't know.
不管他们是谁 这些人
Whoever they are, they've got
都有严重的扭曲思想
a seriously warped way of thinking.
他们找到目标的速度比我们想象得快
They identified the targets sooner than we planned.
也许他们比你认为得还要聪明
Perhaps they're smarter than you gave them credit.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但我更聪明
But I'm smarter.
我还以为现在回家很安全呢
Just when I thought it was safe to get back in the house.
我可能不像你
I may not be a craftsman expert
有工匠大♥师♥的手艺 但我可以
such as yourself, but I can handle plastering
给墙的一些小洞涂灰泥
a couple of holes in the wall.
宝贝 你不必... 你不必这么做
Baby, you didn't have to-- you didn't have to do this.
这是我们的家 现在这里是个灾区
Oh, this is our home, and it is a disaster zone
我在尽一份力
right now, so I am doing my part
-把它弄好 -好吧 我很感激
- to fix it up. - Well, I appreciate that.
但 小塞西尔
But, little Cecile...
你说得对
you were right.
我是时候放开这里了
It's time for me to let this place go.
我花了一些时间才做到
I... it took me a minute to get there.
我不太能接受改变 你知道的
I'm not good with change. You know that.
但当我接受时 我发现
But once I did, I realized that
不管跟你在怎样的屋子 我都会喜欢
whatever house I'm in with you, I'm gonna love.
所以我们不妨买♥♥个带洗碗机的房♥子吧
So we might as well get one with a dishwasher.
还有水流按♥摩♥浴缸
And a Jacuzzi.
水流按♥摩♥浴缸
Jacuzzi.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
挺有意思的 宝贝
Funny thing, babe.
其实我改变了心意
I've actually had a change of heart.
什么
What?
你要留下 真的吗
You want to stay? Really?
是的
Yeah.
你告诉我你无法找到更好的地方
You told me that you couldn't have asked for a better place
养育孩子 使我
to raise your kids, and it made me
用新的目光看这间屋子
look at this house with new eyes.
尤其是在我发现...
Especially after I found out...
乔
Joe...
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
乔
Joe?
乔
Joe?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表