剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
What about you, Flash?
感觉很棒
I feel great.
英雄归来
My boy's back.
这是我最后一次用这超能力
Well, that's the last time I'm using this power.
城市差点毁在我手上
The city was almost destroyed because of me.
但你也不知道会发生什么
But you had no idea that would happen.
对 别对自己这么严苛 兄弟
Yeah, don't be so hard on yourself, pal.
我以为自己被选中是有更重要的目的
I thought I was chosen for a higher purpose.
这种情况不适合我
This can't be the plan for me.
或许你被选中是有更伟大的目的
But maybe you were chosen for a bigger one.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们提到的那个人 克利福德·迪沃
The guy we mentioned, Clifford DeVoe,
没找到所有公车超能力者 他不会罢手
he isn't gonna stop until he gets all the bus metas.
就是说我们得阻止他
Which means we have to stop him.
我们需要所有可能的帮手
We could use all the help we could get.
你们确定我能帮上忙吗
Are you sure I can make a difference?
绝对能
Absolutely.
之前迪沃已经显示出不敌其他公车超能力者
DeVoe's shown weakness against other bus metas in the past.
有你帮忙 我们或许真有机会
With your help, we might actually have a chance.
怎么开始
How do we start?
-我带你参观一下 -好
- I'll give you the tour. - All right.
别多心 我可不想没了超能力
No offense. I like my powers, so...
所以巴仔
So, Bar...
你之前没制♥造♥过浪潮
You never made your own tidal wave before.
对 没有
No, I haven't.
走吧 姑娘
You go, girl.
怎么样 想来教老人新招数吗
So, what do you say, you wanna teach an old dog a new trick?
好啊
All right.
早上六点训练
Training. 6:00 A.M.
别迟到哦
Ooh, don't be late.
-没问题 老大 -欢迎回归
- You got it, boss. - Welcome back.
拉尔夫
Hey, Ralph.
马修也需要个兄弟
You know, Matthew is gonna need a buddy, too.
这个吗
Well, that's, uh...
前提是他会留下来
That's assuming he stays.
等他发现迪沃得到
After he finds out that DeVoe has gotten everyone
想要的所有人后 他就会害怕
he's come after, he'll be terrified.
跟我一样
Just like I am.
听着 拉尔夫
Look, Ralph,
我懂你现在的感受
I know what you're going through.
不 爱瑞丝 你不懂
No, Iris, you don't.
我懂
Yes, I do.
去年当我以为萨维塔要杀死我时
Last year when I thought that Savitar was going to kill me,
我当时...
I was...
已经被吓疯了
scared out of my mind.
你是怎么处理的
How did you deal with it?
真的很难受
It was really hard.
但后来我发现我要是一直逃避
But then I realized that if I hid from him,
不去面对 那么
if I hid from the world, then...
萨维塔就已经赢了
Savitar had already won.
所以我决定不向恐惧屈服
So I made the decision to not give into the fear.
我选择继续活着
I chose to keep living.
听着
Look, uh...
我之前说你从没想过
What I said before about you never putting your life
牺牲自己
on the line...
我错了
I was wrong.
你是位很棒的闪电侠
You make one hell of a Flash.
不管穿没穿战衣
In or out of the costume.
谢谢
Thanks.
-你要上去了吗 -对
- Are you going up? - Yeah.
我想或许克利福德·迪沃该再次
I think maybe it's time that Clifford DeVoe paid the Mayor
拜访市长了
another visit.
我以前就觉得你绝不会离开尖端科研实验室
I thought you were never leaving S.T.A.R. Labs.
我想或许我也该开启新生活了
Well, I think maybe it's time I started living again, too.
而且素食热狗肯定吃完了
Plus, we're definitely out of veggie dogs.
谢谢你 爱瑞丝
Hey, thanks, Iris.
塞西尔推荐的那家楔石城的店
Fresh from this little place in Keystone
新鲜出炉的
that Cecile recommended.
她对食物的痴迷真是越来越严重了啊
Those cravings of hers are getting really intense, huh?
对 可不是吗
Yeah, tell me about it.
还好我又变回极速者了
It's a good thing I'm a speedster again.
你知道不必放弃自己的速度 对吧
You know you didn't have to give up your speed, right?
我永远不会要求你放弃的
I mean, I would have never asked you to.
我知道
I know.
为什么要放弃
Why'd you do it?
你知道怎样才能成为伟大的极速者吗
You know what makes a great speedster?
不在于他们的速度
It isn't their speed.
而在于当世界陷入黑暗时
It's being the light that everyone needs
世人渴求的光芒
when the world grows dark.
在于他们的为人
It's the kind of person they are.
一直希望帮助他人的为人
The kind of person that always wants to help.
所以你注定就是闪电侠
That's why being the Flash is your destiny.
是你帮助他人的方式
It's your way of helping others.
不是我的
But it isn't mine.
这个才是
This is.
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
被闪电侠拯救
2018年3月13日 中城大火 事关众人
昨天的火情威胁到我们的家园...
好了 摘掉
All right, take it off!
摘掉 哈里 够了
Take it off, Harry. That's enough.
已经超过你说的安全额度20%了
We're already 20% over your suggested safety limits.
得再多戴一会儿
You've gotta give it a little more time.
不 够了 我要关了
No, that's it. I'm shutting it down.
不不 就快好了 就快好了
No, no, we're almost there. We're almost there!
你可不是"绝命毒师" 洛丘特
You're not "Breaking Bad," Locutus!
好吗 我要断开光子流了
All right, I'm disengaging the photon flow.
好吧
Fine.
我不再需要它了
I don't need it anymore.
你知道名字了
You got the names?
最后两位公车超能力者
The last two remaining bus metas.
珍妮特·佩蒂和艾德文·高斯
Janet Petty and Edwin Goss.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表