剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你要出门吗
You going somewhere?
是的 我要趁着意识还清醒
Yeah, matter of fact I'm gonna go visit my daughter
去见见我女儿
while I'm still of somewhat sound mind.
反正我留在这里也帮不了你们
It's not like I can help you guys around here anyway.
因为这是你残存的记忆中
Cause that is the only part of you that matters,
-唯一关心的事 -没错
- that mind of yours. - Exactly.
所以杰西才会这么优秀吗
Is that why Jesse turned out so great?
或许吧 我也不知道
Yep. No, I don't know.
你究竟想说什么
What's your point?
杰西·快客 超级英雄 科学家...
Jesse Quick, superhero, scientist...
这些我都知道
Yeah, I know who she is.
完美得无可挑剔
All around wonderful person,
她这么优秀是因为...
she turned out that way because...
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得你知道
I think you do.
你跟我说你就要失去
You told me you were about to lose
唯一有价值的东西了
the only part of you that has value.
是的 没错
Yeah. Yeah.
抚养出杰西吗
Raising Jesse?
抚养出一个如此优秀的孩子
Raising a kid that turns out like that.
需要的不仅仅是智慧
That takes a lot more than intelligence.
如果你去问她 我可以肯定她会告诉你
If you asked her, I'm pretty sure she'd tell you
五岁就能跟着数学痴父亲
learning quadratic equations at age five
学解二次方程
from her math-obsessed father
远远没有父亲对她的守护
wasn't nearly as important to her as having a dad
和关爱重要
who was there for her and who gave a damn.
所以我想说的是...
So, my point is...
说得好
Well-taken.
所以现在怎么做
So now what?
坐下来等我变成一个傻子吗
Sit around and wait until I regress to a simpleton?
现在我们来寻找治愈你的方法
Now we figure out a way to fix you.
就像巴里失去神速力时你所做的
Just like you did when Barry lost his speed.
我们要想办法...
We find a way to...
重启你的大脑
jump start your brain.
但难就难在
But this is the hard part,
这需要我们所有人通力合作
'cause it's gonna take all of us to do it,
所以... 你必须向大家坦白
which means... you have to tell the team.
我会告诉大家
I gotta tell the team.
我知道你说得没错 但是...
Yeah, I know you're right, but...
今天不行
maybe not today.
随时都可以
When you're ready.
-拉蒙 -怎么
- Ramon. - Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
我认识拉尔夫是在...
I knew Ralph since...
我刚获得神速力的时候
I was a rookie on the force.
一直以来我都自认为
And all that time, I thought I knew
很了解他
exactly what kind of person he was.
为什么这么觉得
Why is that?
我们的意见从来没有一致过
We just never saw things the same way, you know?
我一直都被教导人性本善
I was raised to believe that people are good.
拉尔夫呢
And Ralph?
他总是能看到人性罪恶的一面
He always saw the worst in people,
并且知道如何利用这一点
and he knew how to take advantage of it.
但是 他变了
But, um...he changed.
没错 他变了...
He did. He changed, and...
但是很长一段时间
I couldn't see that
我都没意识到这一点
for a long time.
现在我终于能...
And now that I can...
这就我最难过的地方
I think that's what's so hard is,
我很想念拉尔夫
you know, of course, I miss Ralph,
但我用了那么久
but it just took me so long
才意识到他的改变
to see what he'd become.
我甚至没有机会告诉他
I just never had a chance to tell him
作为他的朋友
just how proud I am
我有多骄傲
to be his friend.
而且我会一直以他为骄傲
And I always will be.
我相信他知道的 巴里
I'm sure he knew that, Barry.
是的
Yeah.
如果他还能回来
What else would you tell him,
你想对他说什么
if you could right now?
我很抱歉
That I feel responsible.
我为发生的一切道歉
I feel responsible for what happened.
他教会了我 我所不能的
And he taught me more than I could have ever taught him.
为此 我会永远心怀感激
And for that, I'll always be grateful.
一切都自然而然地
Allowing events to unfold naturally
向我们倾斜
turned out in our favor.
就像你预言的那样
Just as you said it would.
而我们的胜利
And success came our way without the hindrance
也没有受到人类愚蠢情感的...
of that most aberrant of human follies...
阻碍
Emotion.
确实如此
It did, indeed.
曾有一刻
And to think, for a moment there,
我经历过怀疑
I experienced doubt.
或许现在你可以接受
So perhaps now you can accept
阻碍了艾伦先生的
that the primitive cognitive entanglements
落伍的认知混乱
that derailed Mr. Allen today
只会阻止我们
can only serve to hold us back
达成我们今天的成就
from completing our work.
没错
Yes.
现在我懂了
I see that now.
比以前懂得更透彻了
More clear than ever before.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表