剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我确信看到你的挚友死亡
I'm very sure seeing your bestie die
足够吓到你了
would be frightening enough,
但是我不能杀死闪电侠
but I can't kill the Flash.
不是在现在
Well, not just yet.
我的"大悟之道"计划
My plan for the Enlightenment
以后还用得到他
requires his further participation.
而你 就没那么走运了
You, however... are a lot less fortunate.
巴里 他要杀了吉普赛
Barry, he's gonna kill Gypsy!
现在你感觉怎样
Now, do you feel that?
脖子周围
Around your throat?
这是在用和我箱子一样重量的压力
That is the gravitational equivalent
捏爆你的喉咙
of my boot busting your windpipe.
她是无辜的 放开她
She's innocent. Leave her alone!
克利福德
Clifford...
这不是我们计划的一部分
This isn't part of our plan.
西斯科 快醒过来
Cisco, wake up! Wake up!
我们的计划是拯救他们
Our plan is to save them.
你不可能拯救所有人 亲爱的
Well, you can't save everyone, my love.
迪沃
DeVoe!
也许
Perhaps.
但我不能就这样看你再杀害一个无辜的人
But I won't watch you kill an innocent life again.
你会的
Yes, you will.
求你了 克利福德
Please. Clifford.
记起你的本性
Remember who you are.
这真是你现在愿意赐予的真理吗
Is this truly the lesson you wish to bestow today?
把箱子拿来
Get the case.
辛西娅
Cynthia!
发生了什么 快醒醒 没事的
What happened? Come on, it's okay.
他对她做了什么
What did he do to her?
和我说话 快醒醒
Hey, talk to me. Come on, it's okay.
你没事的 没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
结果 5个单元
过去12小时中没有失窃报告
No thefts have been reported in the last 12 hours.
那迪沃已经拿到他所有需要的了
So DeVoe managed to get everything he needed.
而我们仍不知道他下一步要做什么
And we still don't know what his next step is.
他说了一些关于大悟之道的事
You know, he said something about the Enlightenment.
那是什么意思
The hell's that supposed to mean?
我知道他在想什么
I know what he's thinking.
我知道他在谋划什么
I know what he's planning.
我们知道他在谋划什么
We know what he's planning.
-哈里 等下 -什么
- Harry, wait. - What?
我可以给他们克利福德的备忘录版本
I can give them the Cliff's Notes version.
不不
No, no.
被偷走的零件部分是为了创造出每颗卫星
The component parts stolen to create each satellite
那将会拥有30腕尺量级的系统
will possess a 30... cubit quantum system, okay,
而每个系统...可以...
and each system... is c-capable of--
每个系统能够让高浓度的暗物质
Each system is capable of redirecting
在1亿百万瓦特爆♥炸♥的威力下改变方向
concentrated dark matter back to Earth
回到地球
in 10-million-megawatt bursts.
这种量级
Which-- level of which
的毒性足够影响
is toxic enough to affect
地球上每个人的大脑
each and every human brain on the planet
重新启动他们...
and reboot them back to a--
重新启动他们
Reboot them.
回到简易的初始状态
Back to a simplified state.
就像我这样
Just like mine.
迪沃想要移除地球上
DeVoe wants to remove the intelligence
所有人的智慧
of everyone on Earth?
没错
Yes.
没错 巴里 就是这样
Exactly, Barry. Exactly right.
地球19 回收者机构总部
打开缺口
回收机构 中城
我真的准备这么做了
I'm really gonna do this.
你对待我...
You treat me...
就像我是多重宇宙中唯一的女人一样
like I am the only woman in the multiverse,
而我想要更多
and I want more.
我是怎么了
What is wrong with me?
我不知道我怎么了
I don't know what's wrong with me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
没什么错的
Nothing's wrong.
一点都没错
Nothing at all.
我想可能有时候
I guess maybe sometimes,
1加1就是等于2 你知道吗
one plus one just equals two, you know?
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do?
等等
Wait.
拜拜 辛西娅
Good-bye, Cynthia.
拜拜 西斯科
Bye, Cisco.
惊喜
Surprise!
这是什么
What is this?
这是你的宝宝派对 宝宝
It's your baby shower, baby!
所以你整天脑子里都在唱着
This is why you were singing
依帕内玛女孩
"The Girl From Ipanema" in your head all day.
他准备了好些天了
He has been planning this for days.
太甜了
Oh, this is so sweet!
在这种时候把大家都喊来
I feel really guilty pulling everybody away
我挺内疚 但...
at a time like this, but--
庆祝的完美时刻
It's the perfect time to celebrate.
身边都是家人
Surrounded by family.
你们大家
You guys!
宝宝一定能感到满满的爱
This baby is gonna be so loved.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
去和他谈谈吧
Why don't you go talk to him?
你还好吗
Hey, man. Are you okay?
不太好
Not really, no.
想要静静吗 还是...
Do you want some space, or...
实际上我现在已经安静得不行了
Actually, I got plenty of that right now.
抱歉逼你俩
I'm sorry for pushing the two of you.
但我觉得你俩做的是对的
I think you both did the right thing, though.
那为什么这么痛苦
Then why does it hurt so much?
凯特琳
Caitlin.
我觉得你不该再这么做
Look, I don't think you should do that again.
你会害死自己的
You could have gotten yourself killed.
-我得让她回来 -我们会的
- I have to get her back. - We will.
不 我自己能做到
No. I will.
克利福德
Clifford.
克利福德
Clifford.
没事的
Ow! It's fine.
没事的
It's fine.
线路中断的时候 我就来了
When the line cut out, I came.
马上就来了
Immediately.
我以为要失去你了
I thought I'd lost you.
你不会的 克利福德
You'll never lose me, Clifford.
你是对的
You were right.
科技变成了毒瘤
Technology has become a cancer.
驱动文明消耗自身
Driving civilization to consume itself.
一个民兵组织发现了我创造的
A militia group found out about the water purifier
水净化器
that I created.
他们就杀了好多人为了得到它
And they just killed dozens of-of people to take it.
女人和孩子被屠♥杀♥
Women and children slaughtered.
就为了一点科技
For a simple piece of technology.
你的日记
Your journal.
描绘了一个世界 在那里人们忘记了
wrote of a world where humanity forgot
科技进步会带来怎样的祸害
that this technological menace was capable.
但我没告诉你的...
But what I didn't tell you...
就是我当时在其中看到了真理
...was that I saw the truth in it even then.
那吓坏了我
And it frightened me.
所以我跑了
And that's why I ran.
现在我再也不怕了
And I'm not frightened anymore.
你相信了
You believe.
我相信你
I believe in you.
让大悟之道启蒙他们 克利福德
Enlighten them, Clifford.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表