剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》上季回顾
Last season on "The Flash"...
爱瑞丝·韦斯特
Iris West,
-你愿意嫁给我吗 -愿意
- Will you marry me? - Yes.
我已经不再是凯特琳了
I'm not Caitlin anymore.
-你也不是冰霜杀手 -不是
- You're not Killer Frost. - I'm not.
是别的
I'm something else,
我需要想清楚是什么 自己想清楚
and I need to figure out what that is on my own.
塞西尔·霍尔顿
Cecile Horton,
我爱你
I love you.
绝对不是一个缺口
That is definitely not a breach.
神速力不稳定
The Speed Force is unbalanced.
-这是神速力监狱 -没有囚犯
- This is Speed Force Prison. - Without a prisoner...
-它会不稳定 -我们要怎么阻止它
- It goes unstable. - How do we stop this?
我叫爱瑞丝·韦斯特
My name is Iris West,
我本来应该嫁给现今世上速度最快的那个人
and I was supposed to marry the fastest man alive,
但半年前 他离开了
but six months ago, he left.
巴里 是时候了
Barry, it's time.
巴里
Barry.
这不公平
This isn't fair.
我们应该有个美好的结局
We were supposed to have our happy ending.
我准备好做♥爱♥瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦了
I'm ready to be Iris West-Allen.
你永远都会是的
And you always will be.
但你还需要继续生活
But you have to keep living your life, okay?
继续奔跑 为了我
Keep running, for me.
答应我你会继续跑下去 爱瑞丝
Promise me you'll run, Iris.
我答应你
I promise.
我答应他会跑下去
I promised him I'd run,
所以这就是过去半年来我一直在做的事
so that's what I've been doing these last six months,
以最快的速度跑
running as fast as I can.
我找不到她 西斯科
I can't find her, Cisco.
我得多锻炼了
Well, I gotta work out more.
她跑得太快了
She's really stepped up her game.
那我们也要加速 我看不见她
Then let's turn up ours. I don't have eyes on her.
-爱瑞丝 -收到 交给我
- Iris? - Copy, I'm on it.
正在找
Looking...
-发现她了 -然后呢
- Got her. - And?
-躲起来[鸭子] -我没看见鸭子
- Duck! - I don't see no duck.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo.
只警告你们这一次
Your only warning, boys.
别管闲事
Stay back.
-她是让我们躲一下 -是的 难以相信
- She meant the other duck. - Yeah, I cannot believe
你竟然以为她是说鸭子
you actually thought she meant a duck duck.
她在哪 爱瑞丝
Where is she, Iris?
她去了楔石城大桥
She's headed for the Keystone Bridge.
如果她离开了本市 那就永远找不到她了
If she gets out of the city, we're gonna lose her for good.
你们必须现在阻止她
You guys have to stop her now.
这次我一定会抓到她
Oh, I'm gonna catch her this time.
我讨厌瞬移人
I hate teleporters.
三座
Three...
三座
Three...
她每次跳跃间隔两座楼
She jumps every third rooftop.
热信♥号♥♥
西斯科 她下一次会跳到布鲁姆塔
Cisco, she's gonna jump to the Broome Tower.
-等她落地时抓住她 -好的
- When she lands, stop her. - On it.
-老爸 你去楼下等他们 -收到
- Dad, meet them at the bottom. - Copy.
-沃利 -我知道该怎么做
- Wally... - I know what to do.
来吧
Come on.
躲猫猫
Peekaboo-yah!
就像是《杀出洛杉矶》中一样
Dead Bang, fellas.
看哪
Look at that.
我们抓住她了
We got her.
闪 电 侠
第四季
第一集
我为我们感到骄傲
I'm so proud of us.
我们干得很漂亮 震波小队
That was a good hustle out there, Team Vibe.
是闪电小子小队 不过谢谢你
It's Team Kid Flash, but thank you.
好了 现在还不是庆祝的时候
Okay, not your finest hour, gentlemen.
你看我♥干♥嘛
What are you looking at me for?
是我把她放倒的
I was the one to put her down.
而且沃利和我给他提供了很大帮助
And Wally and I helped him out with the assist.
经典的动作
Classic maneuver.
是的 和我们预期的一模一样
Yeah, it actually went exactly as we planned.
完全按照我们的预期
Exactly as we planned.
如果你不相信我们 问问乔
You don't believe us, ask Joe.
乔 跟她说是不是跟预期的完全一样
Joe, go ahead and tell her how this went exactly as we planned.
躲猫猫正中了我们的圈套
Peek-a-Boo fell right into our trap.
-我不说 -而且我们也没有
- I'm not doing that. - And we aren't exactly
按照我们以前的速率抓坏人
catching bad guys at our old rate.
过去半年里 我们要抓的超能力者中
One out of every three metas that we've fought
有三分之一都跑掉了
in the last six months has escaped.
暂时是这样
Temporarily, yes,
但是闪电小子小队会处理的
but Team Kid Flash is on the case.
儿子 我很爱你
Son, I love you,
但是没人觉得这个名字好听
but ain't nobody feeling Team Kid Flash.
感觉 音节太多了
It's, like, too many syllables.
好了 各位 少拌嘴吧
Okay, guys, maybe a little less fooling around
多干点实事
and a little more taking things seriously.
保护这座城市是我们的责任 对吧
It's up to us to protect this city, right?
因为没有别人可以依靠了
Because there is no one else.
沃利 你去一下极速实验室吧
Wally, why don't you go to the Speed Lab?
我给你设计了一个新的模拟训练
I've programmed a new training simulation for you.
-只需要四个小时 -四个小时
- It should only take four hours. - Four-- what?
不是吧 今晚的家庭聚餐怎么办
No, what about family dinner tonight?
训练听起来很棒
You know what, training sounds amazing.
好 家里见 老大
Okay. See ya at home, boss.
西斯科 你要不要
Cisco, you wanna...
和我说说你在想什么
share what you're thinking?
我在想如果我们不是少了一个人
I'm thinking it would be a lot better off
情况会好很多
if we weren't one man down.
我只是还有几个箱子要搬过来
I only have a couple more boxes to bring over.
车♥库♥或是地下室里已经没有空间了
We have no more room in the garage or the basement.
对 或者我们可以扔掉一些你的东西
Right-- or, we could just get rid of some more of your stuff.
-比如说什么 -宝贝 你真的需要
- Like what? - Like, babe, do you really need
那些发臭的旧唱片吗
all the smelly old records in there?
-塞西尔 -唱片
- Oh, Cecile... - Records?
你是说我的古董爵士黑胶碟藏品吗
You mean my vintage jazz LP collection...
我过去三十年来
That I painstakingly
煞费苦心 精心收集的那些藏品吗
and carefully collected over the last 30 years?
-不是吧 -那些都是我心头好 宝贝
- Really? - Those are my loves, babe.
我死的时候那些唱片要和我一起下葬的
They're going in the coffin with me when I die.
也许我们现在就可以把唱片埋起来
Okay, maybe we could bury them now,
将来你可以直接加入它们的行列
and you can just join them at a later date.
-你还真能说笑 -嗯
- Oh, you got jokes? - Yeah.
你很幸运我已经把钥匙给了你
You lucky I already gave you the key,
因为我要开始重新考虑同居的事
because I'm starting to rethink this whole move-in thing.
-你不会的 -我不会的
- No, you're not. - No, I'm not.
你不会的
No, you're not...
因为你爱我
'Cause you love me.
不如我去煮几杯咖啡吧
Why don't I go make some coffee?
当然了
Obvious.
那个啥
Okay, so,
自从朱利安搬回伦敦后
ever since Julian moved back to London,
中城警局取证室一直人手不足
they have been short-staffed in the crime lab at CCPD,
而我一直在搪塞辛格
and I've been stalling Singh with this whole story of
和他说巴里在捷克共和国休假
Barry being on sabbatical in the Czech Republic...
他们想找人代替他
And they wanna hire someone to replace him.
应该的 他们需要人帮忙
Yeah, they should. They need the help.
-巴里不会回来了 -这你不能确定
- Barry's not coming back, so... - You don't know that.
我确定
Yes, I do.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
你现在在尖端科研实验室带领沃利和西斯科
I'm very proud of you for taking the lead
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表