剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
You're currently the same gravimetric weight
一辆水泥车 艾伦先生
as a cement truck, Mr. Allen.
这应该足够拖住你 让你眼睁睁看着
That should hold you long enough to bear witness.
拉尔夫 快反抗 好吗 反抗
Ralph! Just fight it, all right? Fight it!
我会来救你的
I'll save you.
你已经救了我 巴里
You already did, Barry.
不 不要
No--no...
不
No!
-拉尔夫 -天啊
- Ralph? - God...
后退
Stand back.
融化
Melt.
所有的训练
All the training,
你们给他上的所有课程
all the lessons you taught Mr. Dibny
帮助德比先生发挥出了最大潜力
to help him reach his full potential,
这具躯体将是世上最好的礼物
this body will be the greatest gift of all.
谢谢你 艾伦先生
Thank you, Mr. Allen.
你是个非常出色的老师
You were an excellent teacher.
我们本该救下他们的
We were supposed to save them.
我们尽力了
We tried.
我们失败了
We failed.
我知道这不是我们期待的结局 所以
I know this isn't the ending we were expecting, so...
要是有人想要谈谈...
If anyone wants to talk...
要我跟着他吗
Should I track him down?
不用
No.
我想我知道他要去哪儿
I think I know where he's going.
西斯科
Cisco?
天气预报说有雨 你想帮我一下吗
Uh, weather says rain's coming. Do you mind helping me?
你能去找哈里吗
Can you get Harry?
我觉得我有点不对劲
I think something's wrong with me.
你的生命体征看起来没问题
Well, your vitals seem okay.
血压 呼吸率看起来都很正常
Blood pressure, respiratory rate seems normal as well.
你得再做一遍测试
You're gonna have to run the test again.
我有一种感觉
There was some feeling.
我不知道那是什么 但是
I--I don't know what it was, but...
你碰到了迪沃
You touched DeVoe.
把暗物质扫描仪递给我
Hand me the dark matter scanner.
暗物质扫描仪
The dark matter scanner...
我去拿吧
I'll get it.
-专心 哈里 -好 专心
- Focus, Harry. - Yeah, focus.
你全身各处都没有暗物质的踪迹
There's no trace of dark matter anywhere on your body.
他肯定是用了融点的超能力
He must've used Melting Point's powers
搅乱了你超能力者的基因
to entangle your meta DNA.
-那么冰霜杀手 -消失了
- So, Killer Frost... - Is gone.
还以为会在另一间办公室里找到你
Thought I might find you at the other office.
没有了拉尔夫在一边闪烁其词
Yeah, well, without Ralph being around to dodge rain,
房♥东收回这里
it's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
before the landlord closes this place up.
我知道这里有些东西
I know there's some things in here
拉尔夫不会想让别人来乱翻的
Ralph wouldn't want anybody finding.
你其实可以跑起来
You know you could just whoosh around
就能快点收拾完了
and you could pack up a lot faster.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
-巴里听着 我只是想... -爱瑞丝
- Barry, look, I just wanted-- - Iris, I...
我知道你是来安慰我的
I know that you're-- you're here for me
好让我能跟你谈谈心 我很爱你这一点
and that I can talk to you, and I love you for that,
但是
but...
现在我只想收拾东西
right now, I just need to pack up.
就这样
That's all.
好吧 也是
Okay, yeah.
我不打扰你了
I'll leave you to it.
我会保护好他们的
I'll keep them safe.
拉尔夫·德比 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
敬我们非凡的成就
To our overwhelming success.
是的 不止一项成就
Yes, in more ways than one.
-你什么意思 -我的新宿体不光是
- What do you mean? - Not only is my new host body
不会受到我无限扩张的思维的毁坏
immune to the ravages of my ever-expanding mind...
它还有个附加的好处
It also holds an ancillary benefit.
克利福德
Clifford.
没有你我什么都不是
I'm nothing without you...
现在 全部的我
And now, all of me...
又再一次与你在一起了
is with you once more.
但我们必须暂缓庆祝 保持冷静
But we must temper our celebration with conviction.
我们的计划尚未达到高♥潮♥
Our plans have yet to reach their apex.
-那是... -暗物质
- Is that... - Dark matter.
从威尔斯博士给他那顶山寨帽子
Siphoned from the room where Dr. Wells
充能的房♥间里吸取到的
was charging his counterfeit cap.
如我所料
As I predicted,
他的自大就是他的坟墓
his hubris was his undoing.
而现在
And so, now,
烧毁闪电侠小队的大火
the fire that burns down Team Flash...
将会照亮通往大悟之道的道路
will also light the path to the Enlightenment.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表