剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我们会没事的
We're gonna be fine.
我就是不能确定自己是否和你一样 奥利弗
I'm just not sure I'm like you, Oliver.
我们得马上带他回尖端科研实验室
We need to get him back to S.T.A.R. Labs now.
诊断结果如何
What's the diagnosis?
他有大脑损伤之类的吗
Does he have brain damage or something?
其实他健康得吓人
He's actually scary healthy.
他的神经递质传输速度
His neurotransmitters are functioning at
是正常人的五倍
five times the normal speed.
-那是怎么回事 -我有两个想法
- Then what's wrong? - I have two theories.
一 他正遭受某种杂语症的困扰
One is that he's suffering from a form of schizophasia.
患病者混淆了各个词语的意思
That's where you assign the wrong definitions to words.
所以从他的角度理解
So, from his perspective,
所有的胡说都不是胡说吗
all that nonsense he's saying makes sense?
可惜我们没有翻译器
It's too bad we don't have a translator.
是没有 但我们可以造一个
No, but we can make one.
如果他的大脑处在杂语症状态
If his brain's schizophastic
而这些符号♥代表着不同的词
and these symbols represent different words,
他可能是在向我们传递信息
he could be sending us a message,
我们只要找出正确的算法解密就好了
and we just need the right algorithm to decrypt it.
你刚说你有两个想法 另一个是什么
You said you had two theories. What's the other one?
我们知道神速力是存在于时空之外的
We know that the Speed Force exists beyond space and time.
对我们来说 巴里在那里只待了六个月
To us, Barry was only in there for six months,
但对他来说 可能已经过了一万年
but to him, it could've been 10,000 years.
与世隔绝了这么久
All that time in isolation,
很可能患上痴呆症
it could've caused dementia.
他的神智可能就剩这么一点了
That may be all of him that's left.
那我们该怎么判断是哪种情况呢
So how do we find out which one it is?
我可以减少镇静剂 让他醒来
I could decrease the sedative, wake him up.
我觉得我找到完美对应的那首歌♥了
I think I've got the perfect song for that.
你确定这合适吗
Are you sure this is appropriate?
嗯 这是个幸运符
Yeah. It's a good luck charm.
以前就管用过
I mean, it worked before.
上次他是昏迷
Last time, he was in a coma,
又没有陷入泛时空超维空间里
not a pan-temporal extra dimension.
那听着嘎嘎姐的歌♥醒来应该不会太吓人
Well, waking up to Gaga shouldn't seem too freaky.
巴里
Hey, Barry.
是我 西斯科
It's me, Cisco,
外号♥震波
AKA Vibe,
也是你一辈子的好朋友
BKA your BFF.
好了 哥们
Yeah. Hey, buddy.
你不在的时候 我们给你做了套新行头
While you were gone, I made you a new suit.
你想穿出去转转吗
Do you wanna take it out for a spin?
星星在陨落
The stars are raining.
在枯竭
Draining.
痛苦 还太早
Paining. Too soon.
以后再说吧
I think maybe later.
不用了 谢谢 我不饿
No, thank you. I'm not hungry.
他没干那些事
He didn't do those things.
他没有伤害我妈妈 那晚我也在
He didn't hurt my mom. I was there that night.
当时有个人 计划
There was a man, plan.
没有计划
No plan.
我们得买♥♥更多尿布了
We're gonna need more diapers.
尿布
Diapers.
你继续画 哥们
You keep drawing, buddy.
你继续画 我会解出来的
You keep drawing. I'm gonna figure this out.
-凯特琳 -我不知道
- Caitlin... - I don't know.
各位 能让我们单独待一会儿吗
Guys, can I get the room for a second?
巴里
Barry...
我不知道你听不听得到我
I don't know if you can hear me,
也不知道你是不是想传送什么信息
or if you're trying to send us a message somehow.
我做了你让我去做的事
Hey, I did what you told me to.
我一直向前奔跑 不停前进
I kept running, I kept moving forward,
因为我知道一旦停下回头
because I knew that if I stopped to look back,
我就会想起来 你再也不在我的身后了
then I would remember that you weren't behind me anymore.
这对我来说太艰难了
And it's been so hard.
当西斯科说他能让你回来时
And when Cisco said that he could bring you back,
我不知道该怎么办
you know I didn't know what to think.
如果失败了 或者你已经死了呢
What if it didn't work? What if you were dead?
那我就会再一次失去你
I mean, I thought it would be like losing you all over again.
但我没想过会像现在这样
I never imagined this, though.
我不知道该怎样面对这样的你
I don't know what I would do if this is all that's left of you,
如果我所认识并深爱的那个人
if this is all that's left of the amazing man that I know
变成了现在的样子
and love.
回到我身边吧
Please come back to me.
告诉我 你依然是我的巴里
Tell me you're still my Barry.
伙计们
Guys?
巴里 巴里 停下
Barry! Barry, stop!
把他关到管道监狱里
Breach him to the pipeline!
他太快了
He's too fast!
在等别人吗
Expecting someone else?
我们得把他关在密闭牢房♥里
We need to get him in a containment cell
以免再次发生
before he does that again.
日本武士回来了
Samurai's back.
或者说是蠢武士
More like Samurai jackass.
那只是个雏形
Nope, that's a rough draft.
还没到一整天
It hasn't even been a full day yet.
他说如果找不到闪电侠就要摧毁城市
He said he'd level the city if we didn't bring in The Flash.
那就如他所愿
Well, let's give him what he asked for.
你想和我对决
You wanted me...
我来了
Here I am.
你不是闪电侠
You're not The Flash.
沃利
Wally!
如果今晚我见不到真正的闪电侠
If I don't get the real Flash by nightfall,
我就毁灭这座城市
this city comes down.
我多久能恢复
How long till I can get back out there?
沃利 他刺穿了你的腓骨
Wally, he sliced right through your fibula.
如果你不是一个极速者
If you weren't a speedster,
现在就该截肢了
I'd be amputating your leg right now.
到底多久
Okay, how long?
四五个小时吧
Four to five hours?
我们没那么多时间
We don't have that kinda time.
我没事的
You know what, I'm fine.
孩子 孩子
Son--son, son...
你已经竭尽全力了
You've done everything you can do.
放松
Relax.
-有好消息吗 -还没
- Any luck? - No, not yet.
电脑上还是一堆乱码
The computer keeps telling me it's random gibberish.
-或许就是这样 -不会的
- Maybe it is. - No, it's not.
巴里想告诉我们什么 我确定
Barry's trying to send us a message. I know it.
他在神速力中待了那么久
I mean, he spent all this time in the Speed Force.
或许他知道了
Maybe now he knows the answers to
生命 宇宙以及万物的终极答案
life, the universe, and everything.
你觉得他的画符
So you think all this crazy writing
是在告诉我们终极问题的答案吗
is Barry's way of telling us 42?
没错
Yes, exactly.
我有没有说 我有多想念你
Have I mentioned how much I miss having you around?
我不会放弃的
I'm gonna keep working on this....
你有什么头绪吗
unless you have any ideas.
没有 对我来说和希腊语一样
Nope, it's all Greek to me.
伟大的恺撒大帝
Great Caesar's Ghost.
这个分♥析♥系统
This analysis is based on
是基于单表代替密♥码♥的
a monoalphabetic substitution cipher,
可如果是多字母呢
but what if it's polyalphabetic?
如果像希腊语一样呢
What if it's-- it's like Greek?
如果这些符号♥是一个独特的字母表呢
Like the symbols are unique alphabet?
太棒了
Excelsior!
-怎么了 -西斯科找到方法了
- What is it? - Cisco figured it out.
他知道如何破解巴里的符号♥了
He figured out how to crack Barry's code.
-是吗 是什么意思 -稍等一下
- You did? What does it say? - Hold on one sec.
还在加载 加油
It's loading. Come on...
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表