剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
扫描和战服上相同的暗物质
to scan for the same dark matter found in the suit.
-你不能 -我能
- Uh, no, you won't. - Yeah, I will.
别碰... 别碰那个卫星
Don't touch the sat-- don't touch the satellite!
-我就要碰 -不行
- I'll be touching it. - Don't!
家里来快递了
Um, something just arrived for me at the loft.
我得去拿了
I gotta go.
什么
What?
你叫了水管工
You called the plumber.
乔·韦斯特 有那个声音我可受不了
Joe West, I cannot keep living with that sound.
这个房♥子...
You know, this house is, uh--
-棘手吗 -不
- Bitchin'? - No.
只是需要一些修缮
It's in need of some work.
以我专业的视角看 所有的水管都得换
In my certified opinion, you need all new piping.
会让您破费1万5千块
Now, it'll set you back 15 thou.
好吧
O-okay.
非常感谢
Thank you...so much.
我们需要考虑一下
You've, uh--you've given us a lot to think about.
考虑很多
And I mean a whole lot.
1万5千块
15 thou.
我叔祖父买♥♥下这里都没花那么多
My great uncle paid less for this whole place.
我估计得把那个储蓄罐砸开了
I guess I'm gonna have to break open the piggybank.
或者我们可以留着这1万5千块
Or, you know, we could take that 15.
作为新房♥子的分期首♥付♥
We could put it towards a down payment on something new.
你是说让我卖♥♥掉房♥子吗
You're suggesting that we sell my house?
宝贝 我只是建议
Babe, I'm just saying, you know, this is--
这房♥子对于我们这样一对
this is a really big place for a couple
独居的夫妇而言太大了 总会有
of empty nesters like us, and there's always
一些东西需要替换
gonna be something that's gonna need replacing.
我考虑一下 好吗
Let me think about it, okay?
考虑一下吧
Think about it.
想一想
Think about it.
-我会考虑的 -好好考虑
- I'll think about it. - Mm-hmm, think about it.
巴里 天呐 快转过身去
Barry! Oh, my God. Turn around!
-转过去了 -你看到了吗
- I did! - Did you see?
-没有 -你看到了
- No, I didn't see. - You saw!
我是看到了 不过也就一秒
I did...see. But just for a second.
对于极速者来说就是很久了
Which is like an eternity for a speedster.
在婚礼前看到新娘穿婚纱
You know it's bad luck to see a bride in her dress
可不吉利了
before the wedding day.
太迟了
Too late.
发生了什么事
What happened?
吉祥利来电♥话♥了
Um, the Propizio called.
我们不能在那里办婚礼了
We're not gonna be able to have our wedding there.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
别♥墅♥被烧毁了
Well, um, the villa burned down.
我估计可能是烤布蕾比赛
I guess a crème br?lée competition
进行得太激烈了
got a little heated.
谢天谢地我们还有备选计划
Okay, well, thankfully we have our backup.
没了 另一对新人早上把那里订了
No, another couple booked it this morning.
不过没事
It's okay, though. It's okay.
如果我们能够阻止邪恶的时间旅行极速者
If we can stop evil time-traveling speedsters
毁灭地球 我们就能够找到婚礼场地
from destroying the planet, we can find a wedding venue.
巴里 我们的婚礼就在6周后
Barry, our wedding is in six weeks.
会解决的 好吗
It'll work out. Okay?
任何时候 任何地方 我都会娶你
I would marry you anytime, anywhere.
神户牛肉 我的最爱
Ah, Kobe beef. My favorite.
贝琪
Becky.
这什么运气 居然撞见你
What are the chances I'd run into you?
这是你的秘书吗
Is this your secretary?
有意思了 你说她干瘪瘪的
Funny, you said she was haggard.
-不 我从没说过 -我帮你捡起来
- No, I--I never said-- - I'll get that for you.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你的计划都是绕着这个傻子转的吗
Your plan revolves around this dolt?
你们这是怎么了
What's wrong with all of you?
谁把汤做得那么烫
Who makes soup so hot?
丽贝卡现在过得没有光彩
As lusterless as Rebecca is,
但她可能是所有人中最强大的
she may be the most formidable of them all.
那为什么现在不把她弄过来
Then why don't we get her now?
她力量善变的天性
The capricious nature of her powers
需要更多观察
warrants further observation.
天呐 那是活龙虾吗
Oh, man, are those live lobsters?
-给我 你别... -别这样了 好吗
- Give me that. You're not-- - Stop hovering, okay?
-你拿得不对 -我知道该怎么看
- You're not holding it right. - I know how to read
-暗物质扫描仪 哈里 -依我看
- a dark matter scan, Harry. - Well, not from where I sit,
-你可不会 -说得好
- you don't. - Oh yeah, good one.
你不能去别的地方吗
Don't you have somewhere else to be,
比如伤另一个极速者的心
like breaking another speedster's heart?
抱歉来迟了 爱瑞丝和我在24小时不到的时间
Sorry I'm late. Iris and I just lost
失去了2个办婚礼的场地
two wedding venues in less than 24 hours.
-运气真差 -给我 好吗
- Ah, bad juju. - Give me that, okay?
测试 好的 这就开始了
Test, all right. Here we go.
调整
And adjust.
-抱歉 -抱歉
- Sorry. - Ah, sorry.
这这 就是这儿
Here, here. Right here.
这就是贝琪·夏普接触暗物质的地方
This is where Becky Sharpe was exposed to Dark Matter.
-这里吗 -是的
- Here? - Yes.
不可能 这是道路中间
It can't be. This is the middle of the street.
都不是个有趣的地方
It's not even an interesting one.
我的扫描很精确
My scans are accurate.
-你这扫描准吗 -我的扫描十分精准
- Your scans are accurate? - My scans are accurate!
那解释下为什么方圆几公里
Explain how there's nothing within miles of here
都没有能产生暗物质的东西
capable of even creating dark matter.
三周前有
There was three weeks ago.
这是我从神速力出来的地方
This is where I came out of the Speed Force.
不是 你出来的地方是常春藤城
No, it isn't. You came out in Ivy City.
不 我后来跑到那的 但我现在记得
No, I ran there after. But I remember now.
这就是我出来的地方
This is where I came out.
这就是传送门打开的地方
This is where the portal opened.
一波暗物质也和你一起冲出来了
And a wave of dark matter washed out with you.
我不敢想你创造了多少超能力者
I can only imagine how many meta-humans you created.
要我猜
My best guess?
一公交车的人
A busload.
我们创造的
We did it?
我们把暗物质带到了中城
We brought dark matter into Central City?
就是你们把我拉出神速力的时候
When you pulled me out of the Speed Force, yeah.
所有在那个公交车上的人
All the people on that bus,
我们把他们变都成了超能力者
we turned them into metas.
每次我们想做点好事的时候
Every time we try to do something right,
-总会出大错 -我们被咒骂了
- it goes horribly wrong. - We're cursed.
或许咱们应该烧点鼠尾草Maybe we should burn some sage.
美国习俗 烧鼠尾草可以驱邪
-各位 咱们没被咒骂 -你没被咒骂
- Guys, we're not cursed. - You're not cursed.
-但你们该被咒骂 -为什么我们
- You should be cursed at. - Okay, why should we
-要被咒骂 -你们该被咒骂
- be "Cursed at"? - You should be cursed at
因为你们没有咨♥询♥我
because you opened the Speed Force
-就打开神速力 -好了 我觉得
- without consulting me. - Okay, I don't think
我们不要再提
we need to rehash--
-好吧 -我的确咨♥询♥你了
- All right. - Okay, I did consult you,
原本就是你
and you're the one who gave me the calculations
-告诉我这个计算 -我告诉你
- in the first place. - Yeah, I told you not to use
咨♥询♥我之前不要使用 我原话是 "拉蒙
them without consulting me. I said, "Ramon,
咨♥询♥我之前不要使用这个计算"
don't use the calculations without consulting me."
-各位 -我听到了
- Guys. - Yeah, yeah, I heard you.
-我觉得没必要 -这就是为啥
- I didn't see the need for that. - And that's why
-你活该被咒骂 -到底什么意思
- you should be cursed at. - What does that even mean?
什么意思 意思是你是个...
What does it mean? It means you're a--
你知道不 这就是为什么
Okay, you know what? This is exactly why
我们没联♥系♥你 因为我们最不需要的
we didn't contact you, 'cause the last thing we need
就是你可恶的尖酸态度
around here is more of your salty-ass attitude.
如果你不需要我这种态度
If you don't need my salty attitude,
或许你应该自己干
then maybe you should carry on without me.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表