剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
- Harry, now. - I don't got it.
哈里
Harry?
不
No!
和你的朋友们说再见吧
Say good-bye to your little friends!
哈里
Harry!
不疼
It doesn't hurt.
居然一点都不疼
It doesn't hurt.
我没死
I'm not dying!
我为什么没死
Why am I not dying?
因为我及时搞定了
Because I got it.
太好了 干得漂亮 伙计们
Yes, nice work, guys!
我活下来了
I'm going to live, whoo!
我都没想过逃跑
Oh, don't even think about running.
随时效劳 好了
Any time. Okay, uh...
你们有带剪刀吗
you got scissors anywhere?
知道俗话怎么说的吗 警探
You know what they say, detective?
一起杀戮的家人才能团结一致
The family that slays together stays together.
-没错 在监狱里 -得了吧
- Yeah, in prison. - Hey, come on.
你可没法关一位魔术师太久
You can't keep a Trickster behind bars for long.
那我们就走着瞧吧
Oh, we'll see about that.
你真的太棒了 我们能在十到十五年内
You were amazing. Can we do it again
-再来这么一次吗 -宝宝
- in 10 to 15 years? - Boo-boo.
我两年内就能让我俩越狱出去
I'm going to break us out of here in two.
给我老老实实上车待着
Get in the damn car.
你真的单枪匹马制♥服♥了魔术师
Is it true that you took down Trickster and Prank
和恶作剧大♥师♥吗
single-handedly?
你当超级英雄多久了
How long have you been a superhero?
你是单身吗
Are you single?
没错 约一小时 我当然是单身
Yes, about an hour, oh, hell yes.
-你喜欢吃虾吗 -不喜欢
- Do you like shrimp? - No.
但我肯定中城的居民
But I'm sure the people of Central City
会非常感激你的 弹性人
would love to thank you, Stretchy Man.
我不叫这么个名字
That's not my name.
那该叫你什么 毕竟你确实有弹性
Then what should we call you? I mean, you do stretch.
不 我不是有弹性 我是可以扭曲
No, I don't stretch, I contort.
我有弹力 我可以伸缩
I elasticize, I elongate, man.
伸缩人
伸缩人
The Elongated Man?
只是措辞不同
It was just an expression.
-确实有一定的 -我不知道
- It has a certain... - I don't know.
-有点"妙不可言" -我也挺喜欢的
- "Je ne sais quoi" to it. - I like it, too.
我讨厌这名字
Well, I hate it.
也许你应该让我来给你起名
Well, maybe you should have let me do the naming.
没错
Exactly.
别担心 你会有机会的
Oh, don't worry, you'll get your chance.
这个名字是不可能固定下来的
There's no way this is going to stick.
很可能会固定下来
Probably gonna stick.
伸缩人 拜托 太直白了
The Elongated Man? Please, it's so literal.
你们觉得普林斯会愿意被人叫
You think Prince would have settled
矮个子吉他男吗
for Shorty Guitar Man?
不可能
No way.
奥克兰的婚庆乐队 普林斯为乐队成员
像"紫人乐队"一样 我也需要
And like The Purple One, I too need something
名字里暗示我性感的本质
that hints at the true depth of my sexy nature.
-比如闪电侠这种名字 -没错
- Like The Flash. - Exactly.
他是位极速者 在几秒钟内搞定一切
He's a fast operator, gets the job done in seconds.
或者像是冰霜杀手
Or Killer Frost.
我还能说什么呢
What can I say?
有了能力 就得名副其实
When you got it, you got it.
你确实名副其实
You got it.
乔
Hey, Joe.
我该怎么做
What should I do?
不惜一切代价保护这座城市就行了
Man, do whatever it takes to keep the city safe.
就像我们其他人一样
Just like the rest of us.
这我可以接受
I could live with that.
看来我可以再多照顾你一段时间了
Guess I'll be looking out for you a bit longer.
我拔刀相助可不是因为想得个人情
I didn't get involved because I wanted a favor,
我只是想帮你一把
I just wanted to help.
给你个建议 你要想在这生存下去
Piece of advice, you want to survive in here,
找个朋友吧
find a friend.
你父亲一定很为你骄傲
Your father would be very proud of you.
谢谢
Thanks.
我爸也叫你大块头吗
Did my dad call you Big Sir?
不 他叫我戴夫
No, he called me Dave.
艾伦 有人来看你了
Allen, you've got a visitor.
你跟拉尔夫说的话肯定是起作用了
Well, whatever you said to Ralph must have landed.
他冒着生命危险救下了凯特琳和西斯科
He risked his life to save Caitlin and Cisco,
多亏了你那番话
thanks to you.
我只是把他心中也有的信念激发了出来而已
I just brought out what was already inside of him.
你似乎能激发很多人心中的信念
You seem to have that effect on a lot of people.
怎么了
What?
原来待在监狱里
Just turns out being in here
和待在外面也没有那么不同
isn't so different from being out there.
除了我们不能在一起
Except we're not together.
我都不能触摸你
And I can't touch you anymore.
咖啡
Coffee,
当英雄就这点回报
that's all I get for being a hero?
那你还想要什么 一块曲奇饼吗
What do you want, a cookie?
那我倒是不介意来一块
Ooh, don't mind if I do.
不是吧 哥们
Come on, man.
戴面具的问题就在于
The thing about wearing a mask
甚至没人知道你是好人
is no one even knows you're a good guy.
现实就是这样 孩子
Them's the breaks, kid.
好极了 我的果汁饮料到了
Ah, yes, there's that delicious nectar.
顺便谢谢你请我喝咖啡
Hey, thanks for getting this coffee, by the way.
谁请 我吗 我没钱
Who, me? I'm broke.
我甚至都没带钱包
I didn't even bring my wallet with me.
-我压根就没有钱包 -你是认真的吗
- I don't even own a wallet. - Are you serious?
-每次都是艾伦请客 -天呐
- Allen always pays. - Oh, my God.
别担心
No worries.
总是把爱心传递出去
Uh, always pay it forward.
这是我的座右铭
That's my motto, you know?
因为任何特定情况下
Because at any given moment,
我们都有可能需要援手
one of us could need a helping hand.
比如现在 你们完全是陌生人
Like now, you two total strangers,
没有带现金 于是就有人
you know, were short on cash, and then someone just
突然出现毫无征兆地帮了你们一把
steps out of the blue and helps out in a totally random way,
我说得对吗
am I right?
这不仅仅是因果循环
And you know, it's more than just karma.
这是无限的因果轮回在我们生活中
It's the principle of infinite consequence
发生作用的原理
at work in our lives.
而这种因果总在不断膨胀
And it's always expanding.
在无限叠加的基础上进行正向求和
Creating positive sums on an infinite basis.
很令人称奇对不对
Isn't that amazing?
-确实 -你知道什么令人称奇吗
- Yes? - You know what's amazing?
你的衬衫相当令人称奇
That shirt's pretty amazing.
是的 谢谢 没错 这是件经典款
Yeah, thanks, yeah, it's a classic.
俄勒冈之旅 我超喜欢这个游戏
Oregon Trail? I love this game.
祝你们一天愉快
Have a great day.
好了
Okay.
漂亮美好的女孩 而拉尔夫·德比
A nice, beautiful girl, and Ralph Dibny
并没有请她一顿美味的海鲜自助
doesn't offer her a delicious crustacean buffet?
我觉得她太聪明了我配不上她
Mmm, I think she's too smart for me.
拉尔夫·德比居然有自知之明了
Self awareness from Ralph Dibny?
那我觉得你还是有希望的
I think there's hope for you yet.
这叫能屈能伸
That's a stretch.
所以我们是要在那定格吗
Is that where we freeze frame?
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表