剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
of all other thoughts.
你觉得你做得到吗
You think you can do that?
好吧 我会试试
all right, I'll try.
不止是要试试
Do better than try.
巴里的性命掌握在你手里
Barry's life is in your hands,
我们都指望着你
and we're all counting on you.
我觉得你想说的是
I think what you meant to say was,
"别有压力 小拉夫"
"No pressure, Ralphy."
-开始 -集中注意力
- Here we go. - All right, focus.
变成沃夫
Be Wolfe.
变沃夫 又大又坏的沃夫
Be Wolfe. Big, bad Wolfe.
看这漂亮的轮廓分明的颧骨 我成功了
Oh, wow, sweet, chiseled cheekbones, I did it.
说不定我真能救巴里
Wow, maybe I can save Barry.
能帮个小忙吗
Uh, a little help?
接下来我们得接决他的行走能力问题
Next, we need to work on his motor skills.
干得好 男孩
Well done, boy.
另外 我要声明
And hey, for the record,
我早就计划做
I was already planning on making
你用的那个东西了
that stuff that you used, so...
当然 就在你的午餐托盘撬棍行动以后
Sure, right after your lunch tray crowbar method.
我们能接着谈越狱脱出计划吗
Can we continue on with the breaking and exiting, please?
你指望我们听从一个警♥察♥的指挥越狱
You want us to follow a cop on a prison break?
我在这不是警♥察♥ 我是个囚犯
I'm not a cop in here. I'm a prisoner.
而且我不想让阿姆内特把我
And I'm not about to let Amunet turn me
变成一个奴隶打手 你想吗
into a weaponized slave, are you?
你说服我了 我们走吧
Okay, you convinced me, let's go.
我留下
I'm staying.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我不想伤害其他人
Because I don't wanna hurt anyone else.
上次我出去的时候
Last time I was out there,
我差不多毁了整座城市
I almost destroyed the whole city.
没错 她可以留下来
Yeah, she can stay.
不 我们都得走
No, we're all leaving.
贝琪 如果阿姆内特卖♥♥了你
Becky, if Amunet sells you,
你的超能力会被用来伤害很多人
your powers will be used to hurt a lot of people.
唯一阻止它发生的方法就是跟我们一起逃
The only way to prevent that is to escape with us.
拜托你了 相信我
Please, trust me.
大团圆了
Yay, oy, big happy.
然后怎么办
Now what?
沃夫说这个地方
Wolfe said that this wing
是建在过去的监狱上面的
was built on top of the old prison.
我也听到管道工谈到
I also heard the plumber talking about
管道在我们下面
piping underneath us.
一旦我们离这个超能力者扇区足够远
Once we're far enough away from the meta-wing,
我们就会恢复超能力
we'll get our powers back.
这就是我们获得自♥由♥的方式
That's how we get our freedom.
是我的错 小不点
Aw, my bad, tiny.
一旦我们出去了
Hey, as soon as we get out,
我就会给你偷一双崭新的周杰女鞋
I'll steal you a brand new pair of Timmy Choos.
是周仰杰女鞋 我穿六号♥鞋
It's Jimmy. I'm a size six.
你真贴心
You're so sweet.
如果你想用你的超能力干点有用的事
If you wanna use your powers for something useful,
你可以帮我把一些土著工艺品偷回来
you could help me steal back some native artifacts.
如果你们俩准备接着犯罪
If you two plan on going back to crime,
那你们还是掉头回去吧
you might as well just turn around.
闪电侠会把你们俩逮回监狱的
The Flash will just run you back here.
你们其他人也一样
Same goes for all of you.
别看我 我洗心革面了
Don't look at me, I'm reformed.
从现在起 我只从事合法犯罪
From now on, I only commit legal crime.
合法犯罪
Legal crime?
股市
The stock market.
别聊了 我们还有好长一段路呢
Come on, we have a long way to go.
增幅完成
Augmentation is complete.
你的椅子可以使用了
Your chair will serve its purpose.
你又一次
You have outdone yourself
超越了你自己
once again.
*我想我是要疯了*
*Well, I think I'm going out of my head*
你脑中的旋律
That melody in your head.
你没认出来
You don't recognize it?
我脑内播放的是
It was playing...
我们第一次跳舞时的配乐
The first time we danced, yes.
你还记得
So, you do remember?
1997年六月27日 晚上8:13
June 27th, 1997, at 8:13 P.M.,
在波尔斯山下乡间的一个小村庄里
in the countryside in the small hamlet of Boars Hill.
那也是我们第一次接吻的地方
It was also the first time we kissed.
也是我第一次发觉
And the first time I realized
我想在你身边度过余生
I wanted to spend the rest of my life by your side.
马尔利泽
Marlize,
我什么都不会忘记
I forget nothing.
也许我们的歌♥曾经
Perhaps our song was once
在我意识中处于重要的位置
at the forefront of my consciousness,
但是现在
but now...
*觉得自己要疯了*
*Think I'm going out of my head*
你脑子里放的那首歌♥
That song playing in your head
让我很难读取你的思想
makes it difficult to read your thoughts.
非常困难
Quite difficult.
也许是故意的
Perhaps that's on purpose.
当然不是
Of course not.
当然不是
Of course not.
我知道这意外的变化
I know this unforeseen change
让你担忧
concerns you.
但是别害怕
But fear not.
一旦这下个阶段完成
Once this next phase is complete,
我会扫除你脑内的所有疑问
I will erase every doubt from your head.
沃夫呼叫尖端科研实验室 我到了
Wolfe man to S.T.A.R. Base, I'm here.
拉尔夫 为了帮助你保持沃夫形态
Ralph, to help you stay as Wolfe,
我要给你接通到乔那里 好吗
I'm gonna hand you over to Joe, okay?
他会做你的后卫
He's gonna quarterback.
拉尔夫 收到了吗
Ralph, you copy?
收到
Yep.
那么 下一步要怎么办
So, what's the next move?
最好不要涉及到太多的移♥动♥
Preferably something without a lot of moving.
好 阿姆内特的核心手下是诺瓦克
Okay, Amunet's point man is Norvok,
所以你得先和他对话
so you're gonna have to talk to him first.
要杯喝的 表现的牛逼一点
Grab a drink, act like a hard-ass.
酒保
Barkeep,
来点冷冷冒白的 谢谢了
something cold and frosty, if you please.
天啊
Jeez.
这杯算你的 老兄
That's on you, bro.
脑袋里有蛇的来了 五点钟
Snake's on the brain, 5:00.
集中注意力 拉尔夫
Stay focused, Ralph,
别分心
no distracting thoughts.
加冰的金酒
Gingold on the rocks.
递给我 谢了
Hand it to me, please.
你在这里做什么
The hell you doing here?
我想和阿姆内特谈谈
I'd like to talk to Amunet,
谢谢 谈交易的事
please, about the deal.
你可以在交易的时候和阿姆内特谈
You could talk to Amunet at the deal.
该死的 拉尔夫
Damn it, Ralph,
没人敢那样对沃夫说话
nobody talks to Wolfe like that.
他是美国中西部最危险监狱的典狱长
He's the Warden of the most dangerous prison in the Midwest.
要他放尊重点
Demand some respect.
听着 你条宠物狗
Listen, you lapdog.
立刻安排我与你老板的会面
Set the meeting with your boss now,
不然我就拉出你的眼里的蛇
or I'll pull on your eye snake
然后用它勒死你 明白了吗
and strangle you with it, understood?
好了 好了
All right, all right.
我看看我能做些什么
Let me see what I can do.
天啊
Oh, God.
-怎样 -拉尔夫 你还好吗
- 'Sup? - Ralph, you okay?
挺好 没事
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表