剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》上季回顾
Last season, on "The Flash."
融化
Melt.
-冰霜杀手 -消失了
- Killer Frost... - Is gone.
这里显示还有另外一股低温异常
It says there's still another cryogenic anomaly
存在于我的DNA中
in my DNA.
冰霜杀手还在你体内
Killer Frost is still a part of you.
等一下
Hang on.
就在那
See, right there.
冰霜杀手 那时她就是
Killer Frost, she was part of you.
你的一部分
Even then.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
敬闪电小队最新的成员
To the newest member of Team Flash.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-你是谁 -我是你的女儿 诺拉
- Who are you? - I'm your daughter, Nora.
卫星进入衰减轨道
Sally's in a decaying orbit.
好吧 我们如何阻止一个
Okay, how do we stop something
撞击时间
三分钟
灾难级别
灭绝
将要把我们送回石器时代的东西
that's going to send us back into the Stone Age?
巴里 你得毁掉那颗卫星
Barry, you've got to destroy that satellite.
最后的卫星
That satellite
不只是我把它干掉的
it wasn't just me who took it down.
还有其他极速者
There was another speedster.
从头讲起吧
Okay, let's back up.
我叫诺拉·韦斯特·艾伦
My name is Nora West-Allen,
是现今世上速度最快的女人
the fastest woman alive.
在我的那个时代里 也即三十年后
When I'm from, 30 years from now,
我是中城的守卫者
I'm the guardian of Central City.
同我父亲一样 我也是名极速者
I'm a speedster, just like my dad.
大家叫我XS
People call me XS.
我日日期盼自己能配得上闪电侠的遗泽
Every day, I hope to live up to the legacy of The Flash...
但我还差得远
But I've still got a long way to go.
你说你是我们的女儿
You're saying you're our daughter?
来自未来
From the future?
叫诺拉
Named Nora?
以你母亲的名字命名
After your mother.
有人要续杯吗
Anybody need a refill?
没人 只有我
No? Just me?
西斯科·拉蒙
Cisco Ramon,
总是用笑话缓解紧张气氛
always cutting the tension with a joke.
你知道我们的名字
You know our names?
当然 我认识你们所有人
Of course. I know all of you.
你是凯特琳·斯♥诺♥ 拉尔夫·德比
You're Caitlin Snow, Ralph Dibny,
乔爸爸 塞西尔妈妈
Papa Joe, Mama Cecile.
小小的詹娜阿姨
Little Auntie Jenna.
她真可爱
She's so cute.
还有沃利叔叔
And Uncle Wally.
你的外号♥是XS
Uh, and your nickname is XS?
显然不是我起的
Clearly not my doing.
对 这外号♥是
No, uh, it's a nickname
妈妈你在我小时候给我起的
that you gave me when I was a kid, Mom.
"妈妈"
"Mom"?
你说我♥干♥什么都过头[XS]
You said I did everything in excess.
我好像一直都这样
Guess I've always been like that.
用力过头 插手我处理不了的事
Overdoing things, getting in way over my head.
比如 最近
Like, uh, recently.
你犯的这个错误
This mistake that you made?
大错误
Big mistake.
比如
Which was...
昨晚摧毁了尖端科研实验室的卫星
Helping you save the city
来帮助你们拯救中城
by destroying the STAR Labs satellite last night.
你就是另外那个极速者
You were the other speedster?
我就是忍♥不住
I just couldn't stop myself
不去插手
from getting involved.
但我插手时出了点问题 因为现在
But something happened when I did, because now,
我好像没法加速到打开神速力的水平了
I can't seem to go fast enough to open up the Speed Force.
等等
Par--pardon me.
我们说的是真正的时空穿越吗
Are we talking about actual time travel here?
你是不是刚刚
Do you just like, not pay any attention
压根没听我们的情况简介
when we have our briefings?
你们都没告诉他传奇的事吗
Y'all didn't teach him about the Legends?
没人提过一丁点时空穿越的事
Look, nobody said bubkes about time travel.
拜托 拉尔夫 你吓着孩子了
Come on, Ralph. You're scaring the baby.
对 你吓着孩子了
Yeah, you're scaring the baby.
不 她不是害怕
No, no, she's not scared.
她刚说她饿了
She just said she's hungry.
她说她 乔
She said that she's-- Joe!
我听到她的声音啦
I heard her!
我读到了她的心
I read her mind!
我可能没有失去我的能力
I might not be losing my powers!
我可能没有失去我的能力
I might not be losing my powers!
太棒了
Awesome.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这非常不可思议
I know how bizarre this must seem,
遇到你们来自未来的成年女儿什么的
meeting your daughter from the future as an adult.
但说真的 我根本没打算这么做
But really, this wasn't my plan at all,
我就是卡在这个时代了
but I'm kind of stuck here now,
而你们是唯一能帮我的人
and you're the only people who can help me.
有人知道该怎么办吗
So...anybody know what to do?
闪 电 侠
第五季
第一集
这真是太奇怪了
This is so, so weird.
我真没法相信那是我们的女儿
Yeah, I mean, I can't believe that's our daughter up there.
-我们遇见过骗子 -巴里
- We have been lied to before. - Barry.
和你一样的黄色闪电 和我一样的紫色闪电
Yellow lightning like yours, purple lightning like mine?
肯定是她
I mean, it's-- it's got to be her.
我们和我们的女儿初次相见 巴里
We're meeting our daughter for the first time, Barry.
要是这是真的
Yeah, well, look. If it is true,
诺拉可能说错话或者做错事
Nora could say the wrong thing or step on the wrong butterfly
引发蝴蝶效应 毁掉整个时间线
and screw up the whole timeline.
她能像马蒂·麦克弗莱一样毁掉她自己的存在
I mean, she could Marty McFly herself out of existence.
《终结者2》
Mm, "Terminator 2," Yeah.
不 那是《回到…》 算了
No, that's "Back to the"-- It doesn't matter.
我们得负责任点
Look, we just need to be responsible, all right?
我们得赶紧想法子把她送回家
I mean, I think we need to find a way to send her home, fast.
巴里 你觉得未来的我们
Barry, don't you think future us taught our daughter
会没教过我们的女儿别干预时间线吗
how not to screw with the timeline?
这极速实验室看着真复古
Wow, this Speed Lab sure is archaic, huh?
你知不知道
La-la-la-la-la, you don't know--
就是
you know what, um...
别谈论未来的事 行吗
Sorry, just--no future talk, all right, please?
好 我也不想破坏时间线
Right, I don't want to wreck the timeline.
诺拉
All right, Nora.
这个是分♥析♥我们的血缘的
This is gonna link us up with your biometrics.
这个小发圈一样的玩意
And this little scrunchy doohicky
能分♥析♥你和...
is gonna analyze your connection to the, um, uh--
神速力
The Speed Force.
神速力的关系 谢谢
The Speed Force. Thank you.
棒
Great.
我马上回来
I'll be back in a...flash.
结果如何
And what does it say?
她的DNA快速分♥析♥显示
A quick analysis of her DNA shows patterns
和你们俩的模式如出一辙
that are similar to both of yours.
我就知道 她是我们的女儿
I knew it. She's our daughter.
那她困在这里的情况呢
What about her being stuck here?
一切都正常
Everything's normal.
她体内肯定有神速力
She definitely has Speed Force in her system.
只是她的速度不够快
She's just not going... fast enough
不足以打开时间传送门
to, uh, open up a time portal, so.
你在乔和塞西尔家喝了多少香槟
How much champagne did you have at Joe and Cecile's?
这是我第一次有机会
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表