剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
turns out people would rather hang out
一起玩
with my villainous alter ego.
我懂
Look, I-- I get it.
我知道有邪恶双重身是什么滋味
I know what it's like to have the evil doppelganger.
但你和我一点也不像
But you're not like me anyway.
不 你不一样 你很特别
No, you're different. You're... special.
你的朋友会更愿意和你一起玩
And your friends would much rather
而不是和她
be with you than with her.
-谢谢你 哈里 -不客气
- Thanks, Harry. - You're welcome.
简直就是一辈子的购买♥♥用品额度
This is, like, a lifetime supply of store credit.
罗里为什么会觉得我们需要吐司机
Why would Rory think that we needed 40 toasters?
他说有什么大减价销♥售♥
He said that there was some kind of fire sale.
-是他偷来的 -肯定他偷来的
- He stole them. - He definitely stole them.
没错
Yeah.
巴里
Barry!
-凯特琳 -是阿姆内特
- Caity! - That's Amunet.
躲起来 躲起来
Hide, hide, hide!
我把你的格洛克手♥枪♥给堵住了
I blocked your glock.
你好 爱瑞丝
Hello, Iris.
我对你们的婚礼致以最深切的祝贺
My deepest congratulations on your wedding.
别变 亲爱的
No, no, dear.
霜霜融掉了 我要找的是你 凯特琳
Frosty melted away. I've come for you, Caity.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
我马上就回来
I'll be right back.
巴里
Barry!
迪沃 他在街上攻击我们
DeVoe. He attacked us on the street.
-他把巴里带走了 -什么
- He took Barry. - What?
-你在说笑吗 -你出了什么事
- Are you kidding me? - What happened to you?
阿姆内特·布莱克把凯特琳掳走了
Amunet Black abducted Caitlin.
两个人同时失踪
Two people go missing at the same time.
太巧合了吧
That's quite a coinkie-dink.
观察得真好 明知故问
Yeah, that's a great observation, Captain Obvious.
你能不能设置卫星找找
Can you set the satellite to look
凯特琳超凝态过冷能量
for Caitlin's cryokinetic energy
或是巴里的神速力标志
or Barry's Speed Force signatures?
不不 我们两种都要找
No, no, we've gotta look for both of them.
西斯科 我要你用震波感应一下巴里
Cisco, I need you to vibe Barry.
我要知道他还活着
I need to know that he's alive.
真是见鬼了
Holy poltergeist!
你没事吧
Hey, are you okay?
没事 我只是短期内不能再使用震波了
Yeah, I'm just not gonna be vibing again for a while.
震波感应到艾伦了吗
What about Allen?
他所在的地方 我从来没有经历过
Wherever he is, I've never experienced anything like it.
有人吗
Hello?
我们到了
Here we are.
真是走在世界最前沿啊
Really moving up in the world.
多一点热情又不会死
You know, a sprinkle of enthusiasm would not kill you.
阿姆内特 不管你有什么计划
Listen, Amunet, whatever it is you have planned,
我向你保证冰霜杀手绝对不想参与
I guarantee you Killer Frost wants nothing to do with it.
没错 亲爱的 我不需要她
So right, darling. I don't need her.
我需要的是你
I need you.
来见见你的病人吧
Meet your patient.
你干了什么
What have you done?
没必要表现得这么夸张吧
Oh, there's no need to be over dramatic.
他没死
He's alive.
我相信只要镇静剂药力过去后
And I'm sure he'd be happy to meet you
他会很高兴见到你的
just as soon as that tranquilizer wears off.
你为什么抓他 抓他来干什么
Why do you have him? What is he to you?
会下金蛋的鹅
My golden goose.
多米尼克是一个讨人喜欢的新超能力者
You see, dominic here is a delightful new meta
是我"找到"他的
that I... found.
我本来打算卖♥♥掉他的
And I'd intended on selling him,
但是可惜 他不愿意乖乖地
but unfortunately he did not want to go so gently
睡觉 所以...
into the good night. And, um...
-我开枪打伤了他 -他
- I shot him. - Uh, he's...
急需医疗救治
In desperate need of medical attention.
我知道
I know.
现在你知道我为什么需要你了 凯特琳博士
And now you know why I need you, Caity, M.D.
你在说的是在最佳情况下
You're talking about an intricate cranial foreign body
复杂的颅骨异物收缩
retraction at best.
而最坏的情况是需要做内窥镜检查
At worst that's an endoscopic--
我要打断你的话
I'm gonna stop you there,
因为我完全不知道你在说什么
'cause I've absolutely no idea what you're saying.
但是你知道吗 这根本不重要
But you see, it does not matter,
因为我知道你会明白要做些什么
because I knew that you would understand what needed to happen.
阿姆内特 我不会也做不了
Amunet, I won't. I can't.
这里没有经过消毒
This environment isn't sterilized.
仪器太老旧
The equipment is ancient.
看来我可以自己把子弹挖出来
I suppose I could just yank it out myself.
然后让他的血流干
And risk him bleeding out,
或是产生一堆其他的大脑缺陷
or a dozen other brain deficits.
好吧 说得对
Right. Good point.
只有一个办法能知道
Well, there's only one way to find out.
不要
No, no.
我会尽力而为
I'll do what I can.
好极了
Excellent.
我差点忘了
Oh, I almost forgot.
他死了 你也活不成
Should he die, you die as well.
冰霜杀手摩卡星冰乐太好喝了
This Killer Frost iced mocha is really delicious.
你好 艾伦先生
Hello, Mr. Allen.
这里不是尖端科研实验室
Not exactly S.T.A.R. Labs.
-你是谁 -我叫凯特琳·斯♥诺♥
- Who are you? - My name is Caitlin Snow,
你现在在圣安德鲁斯医院
and you're in St. Andrew's Hospital.
至少我觉得我们是
At least, I think that's where we are.
这个地方已经关闭了有一段时间
This place has been closed down for a while.
求你一定要帮我逃出去
Please, you have to help me get outta here.
-说得容易做起来难 -那个金发女士呢
- Easier say than done. - That blonde lady?
她也把你抓来了吗
She took you, too?
天呐 我不知道我们为什么会发生这种事
God, I don't understand why this is happening to us.
多米尼克 你知道什么是超能力者吗
Dominic, do you know what a meta human is?
听着 我没做错事
Listen, I-- I didn't do anything wrong.
我没抢劫银行 没干坏事
I didn't rob a bank or something.
是 我知道 有超能力的人
No, I know. People with abilities--
像你这样的人 他们都是有用的东西
people like you-- they're a commodity.
-尤其是 -尤其是对阿姆内特来说
- Especially-- - Especially to Amunet.
没错
Yeah.
我要和你说实话
Listen, I'm gonna be honest with you.
要治好她给你所带来的伤害不容易
It would be very difficult to fix what she did to you,
即使是在有合适仪器的最好环境下
even under the best of circumstances with the right equipment.
但我感觉没事 我的脑袋都不疼
But I feel fine. My head doesn't even hurt.
这是一个小奇迹 但如果那个碎片
Which is a minor miracle. But if that shard
-损坏了的话 -会导致永久性
- were to fracture- - It could cause permanent
运动技巧与并行大脑损伤
motor skills and parallel brain deficits.
你是怎么...
How did you...
你有心灵感应能力
You have telepathic abilities.
你能听到我现在思考的内容吗
Can you hear what I'm thinking right now?
我们什么时候获得的能力
When did I get my powers?
几个月前
A couple months ago.
我坐公交车去机场上班
I took the bus to my job at the airport.
安检人员 但是我到那里之后
TSA. But when I got there,
所有人就好像在疯狂的冲我喊叫
it was like everyone was yelling at me screaming mad.
但是他们的嘴没有动
But their mouths weren't moving.
只有在我离某人很近的时候才行
It only works when I'm close enough to see someone.
你觉得咱们没法出去了吗
You don't think we're getting out of here?
我会尽一切努力拯救你
I'm gonna do everything I can to fix you,
但是我不能带你离开她身边
but I can't get you away from her.
我自己不行
Not on my own.
凯特琳 我也害怕
Caitlin. I'm scared, too.
不错的亮相
What an entrance.
咱们在哪 这是你的避难所吗
So, where are we? This is your sanctuary?
你是怎么看出来的
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表