剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
-和斯旺一样 -怎么用这个
- Just like Thawne. - So, how do we use this?
我们现在能做的
All we can do right now
就是静待下一个标记出现
is just wait for the next marker to appear,
试着先发制人
try to get the jump on him.
还有盯好拉尔夫 用以前那套伙伴系统
That and keep an eye on Ralph, using the old buddy system.
今天有人见到他了吗
Has anyone seen Ralph today?
没有 他在楼下走来走去
No, he's downstairs, moving in.
他很紧张
He's very nervous.
-不知道为什么 -我也不知道
- I don't know why. - I don't know why either.
他是超级英雄
He's a superhero.
有超能力的人对一切都是准备好的
People with powers are ready for anything.
该死的缺口
Ah! Son of a breach!
-抱歉 -杰西
- Sorry... - Jesse.
我刚从缺口房♥间进来
I just came in through the breach room.
杰西 欢迎回来
Hey, Jesse, welcome back.
你来干什么
What are you-- what are you doing here?
沃利不在这里
Wally's not here.
真要道歉的话
Uh, you know, an apology cube usually works better
道歉盒通常更管用
when there's an actual apology on it.
你情绪化了
You get the sentiment.
这是什么
What's this?
那是内心活动缓冲器
That is a, uh, mental activity dampener.
给地检官塞西尔·霍尔顿用的
It's for DA Cecile Horton.
让她无法读取他人的内心
It keeps her from hearing other people's thoughts.
挺笨重
Kinda clunky.
她就是这么说的
That's what she said.
她原话就这么说的
Literally, that's what she said.
第二版好多了
The second version's more streamlined.
这是什么
And what's all this?
那些是想法 沉思
Those are thoughts, musings.
怎么去阻止迪沃的思路
How to stop DeVoe.
他现在是你的重中之重了啊
Wow, he's really in your head, isn't he?
是啊 现在很多人都是的
Yeah, a lot of people are nowadays,
多亏了你
thanks to you.
我以为你想让我过来
Look, I thought you wanted me to come here
聊聊这事
so we could talk about this.
不 我想让你不要再提起你妈妈
No, I want you to stop bringing up your mother.
我会的 一旦你接受她离开的事实
I will, once you deal with her death.
-我已经接受了 -你没有
- I have. - No, you haven't.
我接受了 她死了
Yes, I have. She died!
多年前就死了
Years ago, she died.
我没法救她
There was nothing I could do to save her.
就这样 生活还在继续
End of story. Life goes on.
是啊 除了你之外
Yeah, for everyone but you.
爸 妈走了之后 你从不谈论
Look, Dad, when Mom died, you didn't talk about it...
-这没关... -从不提起
- There's nothing to-- - Ever.
而且自从那以后你就脾气不好
And you've been upset ever since.
惨兮兮的
You've been miserable,
而且你让身边的人也惨兮兮的
and you make everyone around you miserable.
你觉得我为什么要把你除名
I mean, why do you think I asked you to leave my team?
你的队伍里都是傻子
Your team's a bunch of idiots.
-好吧 -无意冒犯
- Okay. - No offense.
不过无所谓 我来这里是阻止迪沃
Anyway, it doesn't matter. I came here to stop DeVoe.
不 你留下来是因为迪沃
No, you stayed because of DeVoe.
没什么差别
A distinction without a difference.
爸 总有坏人需要被阻止
Dad, there is always going to be some bad guy to stop,
-或者要写出来的运算法则 -对
- or algorithm to writ.. - Yeah, that's it.
-或者需要解决的问题 -对 这就是我的问题
- Or problem to solve. - Yeah, that's my point. Exactly.
我也不想谈及她的离开
I didn't want to talk about her death,
但我还是说了
but...I did,
而这很有帮助
and it helped a lot.
相信我 你不把这心结说出来
Trust me, you are never going to be able
就没法继续好好生活
to move on with your life until you talk about this.
杰西 我做不到
Jesse! I can't!
我
I--
杰西
Jesse...
你妈妈
Your mother...
你不会理解的
You'll never understand.
对 我是理解不了
Yeah. I guess I won't.
什么
What?
尖端科研实验室
卧倒
Get down!
-你还好吗 乔西 -死不了
- You all right, Jonesy? - I'll live.
给你 用力压住
Here. Put pressure on it.
救援马上到
Help's on the way.
这些人是谁 他们忽然冒出来
Who the hell are these guys? They came out of nowhere.
我不知道 但他们想要那集装箱里的东西
I don't know, but they want whatever is in that container.
在哪里
Where is that?
韦德机场的某个机棚
One of the hangars out at Waid Airfield.
我父亲说中心城警局今早在那
My dad said CCPD was escorting ARGUS there
保护天眼会做事
this morning for something.
-他在那 巴里 -对 我们得走了
- He's there, Barry. - Yeah, we gotta go.
-我们和你在那儿会合 -酷 我也去
- We'll meet you there. - Cool, I'll come too.
可以借助这个掩护
Could use the distraction.
快来 闪电侠
Come on, Flash.
伙计们 七名警官和天眼会特工被放倒了
Guys, seven officers and ARGUS agents down.
他们刚刚炸开了天眼会运输的集装箱
They just blew open the ARGUS transport container.
机棚西侧 一名武装分子进去了
West side of the hangar. One armed assailant inside.
明白
Got it!
比对系统
快点
Come on.
可以开始了
It's ready.
趴下
Stay down!
走 走 走
Move! Move, move!
只剩下你和我们了
Just you and us now.
大家干得好
Nice work, everyone.
结束了
It's over.
为了中城的所有人
For all of Central City.
引爆核弹
激活
不
No...
巴里
Barry...
我们太晚了
We're too late.
-那是个核弹 -我知道
- Oh, that's a nuclear bomb. - I know.
它的核心到临界状态了
And its core has already gone critical.
我知道
I know.
我们一慢下来 就完了
The second we slow down, it's over.
我知道 说这个没用
I know. That's not helping.
我们还有多少时间
Well, how long do you think we have?
我们必须不停地移♥动♥
We just have to keep moving
直到我们找出办法解决它
till we figure out a way to stop it.
我们可以把它带到巴德兰斯
Oka--okay, we could run it to the Badlands.
如果我们跑那么远 会加速反应
No, if we run that long, it'll speed up the reaction.
没法在爆♥炸♥前把它移出城市
We won't make it outside the city before it explodes.
我们不可能把所有人移出城市
Well, we can't run everyone outside the city.
我知道
I know.
我们说的是几十万人
We're talking hundreds of thousands of people.
只要人数比我们两个人多
I mean, if there were more than just the two of us,
时间就不够
there's not enough time.
等等 对了
Wait, that's it.
-杰伊·加里克 -他怎么了
- Jay Garrick. - What about him?
他可能知道要怎么做
Uh, he might know what to do.
去地球三 找他来
Go to Earth-3, get him,
尽快把他带回来
bring him back here as fast as you can, okay?
我现在需要你
I need you right now, man.
这是怎么了
Whoa, what is going on?
你在和我一起以超级速度移♥动♥
You're moving with me at super-speed.
什么
What?
你跑的时候就是这个感觉吗
Is this what it looks like when you run?
差不多
More or less.
我得说这有点平淡无奇啊
I have to say, it's a little uneventful.
跟我来
Hey...come with me.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表