剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我当时就不该听你的
I should've never let you talk me
让我做这个
into going along with this.
现在科特死了
And now Kurt's dead.
迪肯杀了他
Deacon killed him.
他没有
He did not.
是真的
Oh, yes. He did.
这房♥子不错
Oh, this is a nice house.
花了多少钱 一千万吗
How much do you pay for it? 10 mil?
咱们谈一谈 我们能让一切回到正轨
Let's talk about this. We can make it right.
住口 蒂姆
Shut up, Tim.
你本来也可以拥有这一切的
You could've had all this too.
这也有可能是你的
This is could've been yours.
基尔戈是我的主意
Kilgore was my idea.
你们仨偷走了
And you three stole it away from me.
总得有人这么干
Somebody had to.
否则 那就可能只是个
Otherwise, it would've just been a halfway clever idea
夭折在某人车♥库♥里的好主意罢了
that died in someone's garage.
希拉
Sheila.
不 我不会道歉的
No, I'm not going to apologize
因为过了四年
because after four years,
你终于有点胆量了
you finally found some balls.
我有了其他东西
I found something else.
和我家人 在麻省理工
Something I never had with my family,
和你们在一起时从没有过的
or at MIT, or with any of you.
真的吗 那是什么
Really? And what was that?
能力
Power.
你不会还有糖尿病吧
Oh, you're not still diabetic, are you?
那些新型的电脑控制的胰岛素泵
Those new computer-controlled insulin pumps
可真是健康救星啊
are a real life saver.
但过量 就会致命了
Way too much insulin-- well, that can be lethal.
该如何灭了你呢
How should we kill you?
他害她低血糖休克了
He put her in insulin shock.
葡萄糖
Glucose.
迪肯把他带走了
Deacon took him.
他带走了蒂姆
He took Tim.
找不到迪肯和权 面部识别和
No sign of Deacon or Kwon on facial recognition,
交通监控都找不到
traffic cameras--nothing.
我们甚至都不知道权是不是还活着
We don't even know if Kwon's still alive.
我们得快
We gotta move fast.
你俩去哪了
Where were you two?
-干洗店 -婚礼 干洗店
- Dry cleaners. - Wedding... cleaners.
干洗店
Dry cleaners.
西斯科
Cisco?
那些生物数码抗体你研究得怎么样了
Where are you with those bio-digital antibodies?
毫无进展
I'm nowhere.
事实上 不
Actually, no-- you know what?
我进展到某处了 我进狗窝了[丢脸]
I am somewhere. I'm in the doghouse.
很明显是全包围式的狗窝
Apparently the pan-dimensional doghouse.
我不知道这狗窝
I don't know if this doghouse
有没有门或者窗 如果有
has a door or window, but if it did,
我要跳出来
I'd be jumping out of it!
没事 我去和他谈谈
It's okay. I'll go talk to him.
都疯了吗
Has everybody lost their minds?
她肯定以为我不在乎她
She must think I'm blowing her off.
但我只是想做好我的工作
But I'm just trying to do my job.
估计再约这个词在地球十九不存在
I guess the word "Reschedule" doesn't exist on Earth 19.
我大胆猜一下
Okay, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and guess that
你不能集中精力搞研究的原因是
the reason you can't focus on the science is because
你担心你和吉普赛的关系
you're so worried about what's going on with Gypsy.
不好意思 我听不到
I'm sorry, I didn't hear anything you said.
但我觉得我明白了
But I-I think I figured it out.
我觉得我不能集中精力
I think I can't focus on anything
就是因为吉普赛的事儿
'cause of this whole Gypsy situation.
我觉得 我得和她谈谈
I'm--I think I'm just gonna have to talk to her.
好主意
What a great idea.
怎么了 西斯科
What's up, Cisco?
你生我的气
You're mad at me.
我说了没事
I said it was fine.
不不不
No, no, no.
第一条 女孩说没事 就是有事
Rule number one, when a girl says it's fine, it's not fine.
赞同
Amen!
我马上走
I'm gonna go.
第二条
Rule number two,
不能放最喜欢的人鸽子
you don't blow off a date with your favorite person.
这天我都忙自己的事了 让我补偿你好吗
The day got away from me. Let me make it up to you, okay?
明晚再约好吗
Date night tomorrow?
不 西斯科 必须是今天
No, Cisco. It... it had to be today.
为什么
Why today?
因为今天是111节
- Because today is One-One-One Day.
1什么
One-what-what-what?
111节
It's One-One-One Day.
那是啥
What is that?
111节在我的地球是
One-One-One Day on my Earth is...
是你和你最爱的人
is the day that you celebrate with the one...
一起过的
with the one you love, all right?
在那天 一个人加另一个人 等于
It's when one soul, plus one soul, equals...
一个完整的灵魂
one soul.
这... 好傻啊
That is... so sappy.
是 是很傻
Yes, it is sappy.
而且这很愚蠢和呆笨
And it is stupid and schmoopy.
但你就是有办法
But there is something about you that--
让我做愚蠢和呆笨的事
it makes me wanna do stupid, schmoopy things.
我讨厌"呆笨"这个词和用这个词的人
And I hate the word "Schmoop" and people who use it.
那是你对说过最甜蜜和
Well, that is the sweetest and angriest thing
最愤怒的话
you've ever said to me.
你为什么没对我说过
Why didn't you just tell me that?
因为我很尴尬 西斯科
Because I was embarrassed, Cisco.
知道吗 还是算了吧
So, you know what? Let's just forget about it.
因为一天结束了 而且我真的想忘了
Because the day is already over and I would really like
我提起过这件事
to forget that I ever brought this up--
不不不
No, no, no.
我不会忘记的 好吗
I will not forget it, okay?
你对我很重要
You are important to me.
如果111天对你很重要
And if One-One-One Day is important to you...
One-One-One.
我明白了
That's it.
我得走了
I gotta go.
他好像不知道自己死定了
It's like he doesn't know that he's a dead man.
我不知道为什么我认为我们不需要
I don't know why I thought that we didn't have
谈论发生了什么事
to talk about what happened.
你很开心我回来了
You were so happy I was back.
我很开心
I am happy.
你是我的一切
You're everything to me.
听着
Look...
我得向我的家人和朋友解释
I had to explain to our friends and family
为什么他们预留我们的结婚日出来了
why they had a save-the-date for our wedding
但却没收到请帖
but no invitation.
我得不断为你为什么离开说谎
I had to constantly lie about why you were gone.
你不知道他们给我的表情
You don't know the looks people gave me
他们知道我说的不是实话
because they knew that wasn't the truth.
你知道他们怎么想我们的事吗
You know, what they must've thought about us.
你知道我怎么想我们的事吗
What it made me think about us.
爱瑞丝
Iris...
我不想离开你的
It's not like I wanted to leave you.
我得在大家面前显得很勇敢
I had to put on a brave face for everyone,
但我内心却在撕裂
but it was killing me inside.
我没跟你谈的其中一个原因
And I think part of why I didn't talk it through
就是... 我害怕
with you is... I was afraid.
我害怕你会让我留下
I was afraid that you would tell me to stay.
我就无法坚定地不照办
And I wouldn't have been strong enough not to.
巴里 你不问我 你怎么知道
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表