剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
是很悲剧的
is tragic.
这很棒
It's brilliant.
但很悲剧
But tragic.
所以你愿意跟我们合作
So will you work with us?
帮我们制止迪沃
Help us stop DeVoe?
只是
Just...
那个东西
that thing--
你为什么还穿着它
why do you still have it on?
我的
My--
它能保护我的身份
It helps me protect my identity.
不 它做的不怎么样
No.It's doing a terrible job.
-什么 -是的 你看
- What? - Yes, you see,
禁欲的下颌轮廓 贵族的形象
that stoic jawline, patrician profile.
很明显你就是我从监狱长手中
You're so obviously the speedster I tried
想办法买♥♥到的极速者
to procure from the warden.
愿他安息
May he RIP.
-来吧 -我这就脱
- Come on. - I'm doing it.
-你好 帅哥 -你好
- Hello, handsome. - Hello.
想想看闪电侠在我手里了
To think I had the Flash in my grasp.
这笔买♥♥卖♥♥我本可以大赚一笔
What a pretty penny I could have gotten for that sale.
-阿姆内特 -在
- Amunet. - Yes.
别跑题
Focus.
好的 所以说
Okay. So...
一方面 我比团队成员更独♥裁♥
On the one hand, I am more dictator than team player.
但另一方面 迪沃教授的愚民
But on the other... Professor DeVoe stupefying
会对生意很不利
the planet would be bad for business.
所以我同意合作
So I'll do it.
不幸的是 有个条件
Unfortunately, there is a but.
我就知道
There usually is one.
你瞧 在生活中 我知道
You see, in life, I have found
并不是越大的就越好
that bigger isn't always better.
但在这种情况下
But in this case...
你需要更多的碎片
You need more shards to take out something
来取出卫星大小的东西
the size of a satellite.
你之前从哪里得到这些的
So where'd you get those?
粒子加速器爆♥炸♥那晚
From the plane I was on the night
我工作的飞机上
the particle accelerator exploded.
它们放在通往军事设施
They were in the cargo bay
途中的货舱内
en route to a military facility.
而最终也没能到达目的地
Which conveniently never made it to its final destination.
你知道的 通常我会直接
You see, normally I would just pop down
到我的储物仓库去拿我的大家伙
to my storage locker to grab my big job stash,
但上周 一个淘气的男孩 或者女孩
but last week, a naughty boy--or girl
或者非二元性别的人
or non-binary gendered individual--
溜了进去洗劫了那地方
snuck in and robbed the place.
好吧 我们应该检查一下你的储物仓库
Yeah, well, we should check out your storage unit.
或许会有些线索
There might still be some clues.
我想我在公♥寓♥里有一套旧的鉴证员装备
I think I have an old CSI kit back at the apartment.
很好 你们人真好
Great. You guys are so good.
抱歉 打扰一下 你要去哪里
Sorry, excuse me. Where are you going?
去厨房♥喝点茶
To the kitchen for a spot of tea?
我来带路
Why don't I take you?
你在这里准备食物
Oh. You prepare food in here?
不是很卫生
It's not very sanitary.
我想和你单独谈谈
I wanted to talk to you alone.
我带你来这里不仅仅是要帮我们阻止迪沃
I didn't just bring you here to help us stop DeVoe.
别有用心的动机
An ulterior motive.
多么隐秘而又中肯
How furtive and apropos.
说到底 为什么还要
After all, why go through all the hassle
不顾一切麻烦来找我 冰霜杀手
of procuring me when Killer Frost
可以很容易的用冰霜攻击
could quite easily just ice blast
把那些卫星打下来
those satellites down?
冰霜杀手消失了 自从迪沃
Killer Frost is gone. I haven't been able
对她用了超能力之后
to get her to appear ever since DeVoe
我就没法让她出现了
used one of his powers on her.
记得去年我找你的时候
Remember last year when I came to you
是因为冰霜杀手占据了上风
because Killer Frost was taking over?
你修复了我
You fixed me.
我的转化模块基因连接器
My transmodular genetic splicer.
我需要再用一次连接器
I need to use that splicer again.
凯特
Caitie.
我那么愿意帮助你和你的小伙伴
One of the reasons why I was so willing to help you
对付那个教授的原因之一
and your friends with your professor situation
是因为 直白的说...
is because, well, quite literally...
这些对我也有好处
it also benefits me.
但给你我的连接器 对我没有好处
But giving you my splicer, not as beneficial.
做个交易如何
What if I make you a deal?
你把连接器给我
You give me the splicer.
冰霜杀手和我就帮你一个忙
Killer Frost and I will do you one favor.
这个邀请很吸引人
Oh, that is a tempting offer.
但不幸的是 我的连接器和我
But unfortunately my splicer was stashed right alongside
其他的碎片一起藏起来了
my additional shards.
在你被洗劫的仓库
In your ransacked storage unit.
好 找到你碎片的时候
Okay, wherever we find your shards,
连接器也会出现
we should also find the splicer.
-没错 -那成交吗
- Ding, ding, ding. - So do we have a deal?
我们一旦找到它你就把连接器给我们吗
You'll give me the splicer as soon as we recover it?
我还会在上面打个蝴蝶结
I'll even tie a little bow on it.
女士们先生们 抓好你们的假发和钥匙
Ladies and gentlemen, hang on to your wigs and keys.
开始吧 哈里 转向这个肯定是西斯科的家伙
Here we go. Harry, turn to him, the guy who must be Cisco.
-表达内心 -对 而且最好接着用
- Express yourself. - Yes, it is best you commence
"我感觉"这种陈述方式来表达
with the "I feel" Statements.
比如我感觉到渴望 我感觉到兴奋这种
Wow, like "I feel a yearnin"" Or "I feel aroused""
好了 怎么
Okay, how--
这怎么会让我比迪沃聪明
how is this gonna make me smarter than DeVoe?
又是迪沃
'Ey! Again with DeVoe.
你们为什么那么执着于那混♥蛋♥
Why you so hung up on this mamalooch?
我觉得那个迪沃 对于你而言 是一个
I think that DeVoe, for you, this is a guy
有着... 他就像你身上的水蛭
that has--well, he's like a leech upon you
一直在吸血
sucking and sucking
吸血 吸血 吸血
and sucking and sucking and sucking.
你最后剩下的就是疑问
And all you are left with... is doubt.
我喜欢这个表达 自然 凶牙利齿
I like that. Nature, red in tooth and claw.
俗话说要了解一个人的行为
You know, they say to understand a man's actions,
就要了解他的心
you got to understand his heart.
好吧 提问
Oh, okay, question.
你怎么去了解一个
How do you understand the heart
精神错乱疯子的内心
of a deranged maniac?
这个肯定是西斯科的家伙说得好
That guy who must be Cisco makes a good point here.
我们一起闭上眼
Let's all close our eyes and...
花一点时间想象我们都是反♥社♥会♥的人
take a moment and imagine that we are all sociopaths
-致力于征服世界 -是的
- trying to conquer the world. - Ah, yes.
这是...
What is--
哈里 你也加入进来 快点
Oh, mais, Harry. Go on, allez.
把自己当成迪沃
Put yourself in DeVoe's shoes.
闭上眼 哈里
Close your eyes, Harry.
现在你看到了什么
Now what do you see?
闻到了什么
What do you smell?
感受到了什么
How do you feel?
无语 愚蠢
Dumb. Dumb.
这并没有让我聪明
This is not making me any smarter.
但你不聪明吗 哈里
But aren't you smarter, Harry?
你要把你的好斗情绪
You must channel your aggression
与爱相连
into love.
我感觉你在嘲笑我
I feel like you're mocking me.
他用了"我感觉"句式 赢了 赢了
Oh! An "I Feel" Statement! Winner, winner.
不错不错 进步了
All right, all right, all right, progress!
-那就这样... -等等
- On that note... - Wait, wait.
我们没结束吧
We're not done here, are we?
-结束了 -我们结束了
- Yeah, we're done, - Yeah, we're done.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表