剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
And she'll always listen if you let her.
刚买♥♥到我最喜欢的美食
Just got my first craving.
你们俩
Hi, you two.
今晚玩得如何
How was your night?
挺好的 一切正常 你呢
It was fine. Nothing happened. You?
一样
Same.
就是超级冷
Super chill.
我准备去睡觉了 不过
I'm gonna head to bed, but,
你想不想明早一起吃早饭顺便聊聊
do you wanna do breakfast in the morning and just talk?
当然可以 亲爱的 我很愿意
Yeah, sweetie, I'd like that.
-好的 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night, guys. - Good night.
我要跟你说个事
I gotta tell you something.
我们俩的这个孩子
This kid of ours?
绝对不是个素食主义者
Definitely not a vegetarian.
我们俩的孩子
This kid of ours.
塞西尔 我得说
Cecile, I gotta tell you.
我从未想过我还可以再爱一次
I never thought I'd even have a second chance at love,
而你现在在我身边 你是我的一切
and here you are. You're my everything.
在这个奇迹之上 我们还有了这个孩子
To top that miracle, we're having this baby.
太令人兴奋了
It's exciting.
我可以说我有点怕吗
Is it okay to say that I'm scared?
你能跟我说这番话我太高兴了
I'm so glad that you told me that.
因为我也很害怕
'Cause I am terrified.
-真的吗 -是的 真的
- Really? - Yes. Really.
我原本以为我的人生
I-I thought that I'd finally hit this groove
事业以及和你在一起的这段感情已经圆♥满♥了
in my life and my career and with you,
而现在这个孩子改变了一切
and now this changes everything.
我们这个年纪最没想不到的就是居然有孩子了
The last thing I thought at our age, we'd be having a baby.
没错
I know.
是挺吓人的
It's scary.
但我觉得我们所要做的就是
But I figure pretty much all we gotta do
像我们彼此爱对方那样爱这个孩子
is love this baby as much as we love each other.
-那可真是满满的爱了 -没错
- That's a lot of love. - Yeah.
安静优雅到此为止了 对吗
So much for quiet and classy, right?
和你想象的单身派对是不太一样
Not exactly the bachelorette party you had in mind.
拯救这座城市倒并不是个夜生活的坏选择
Well, saving the city wasn't a bad way to spend the night.
但今晚最棒的部分就是这一整晚的时光
But the best part of the night was spending it
是和闪电侠队的女士们一起度过的
with the ladies of Team Flash.
没错
It was.
幸好我们没有差点被杀掉
When we weren't almost getting killed.
是的 我们应该多这样出来玩玩
Yeah, we should do it more often.
没错
We should.
当然了只是出来玩
The hanging out part,
除去差点被杀那部分
not the almost getting killed part.
乐意之至
I'd like that.
实际上 关于婚礼我想请你帮个忙
Actually, I wanted to ask you a favor about the wedding.
你想要一尊定制的冰雕吗
Oh, you want a custom ice sculpture?
不是
No.
我想问问你愿不愿意做我的伴娘
I wanted to know if you wanted to be my maid of honor.
我吗
Me?
是的 我俩不仅仅是工作上的伙伴
Yeah, we're more than work friends,
还一起经历了很多事情
and we've been through a lot together.
婚礼意味着新的开始 不是吗
Weddings are all about new beginnings, right?
所以你觉得如何
So what do you say?
你愿意当我的伴娘吗
You wanna stand up for me?
我愿意
I do.
不过这应是你的台词 对吗
I guess that's your line, though, right?
谢谢
Thank you.
-我好激动 -我知道
- I'm so excited. - I know.
我有伴娘裙吗
Do I have a bridesmaid's dress?
当然
Of course.
我废了这么大劲
I went to a lot of trouble...
创造了你
creating you.
可不能让你跑了
I can't have you running away.
在你完成你与生俱来的使命之前
Not until you've completed the task
可不能让你跑了
for which you were born.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表