剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
《闪电侠》前情回顾
Previously on "The Flash."
我现在宣布你们结为夫妇
I now pronounce you husband and wife.
我想你是时候给你那位恶毒的室友
I think it's time you introduced these guys
介绍一下这些人了
to your mean roommate.
告诉阿姆内特我要退出
Tell Amunet I'm out.
没人能逃出我的掌心 冰霜杀手
Nobody walks away from me, Frost.
那你是觉得迪沃和他妻子是超级大坏蛋
So you think that DeVoe and his wife are supervillains?
你到底是谁
who are you really?
我和你诞生于同一天晚上
I was born on the same evening you were.
我知道所有能想到的问题的答案
I know every answer to every question ever asked.
太不可思议了
Incredible!
克利福德
Clifford!
你的身体退化太快
Your body's deteriorating
椅子会承受不住
faster than the chair can handle.
会撑过去的
It will survive long enough.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
用金属箔装饰
Tinsel.
你金属箔与树表面的比例太差了
Your tinsel to surface ratio is terrible.
-你开玩笑呢吧 -我很认真
- Are you kidding me? - I'm not kidding you.
我做了大量的研究
I've done extensive research
来确保这些金属箔
to make sure that this tinsel
跟这棵树的比例完美匹配
is properly proportioned for the tree.
-太差了 -差吗
- It's terrible. - It's terrible?
-我告诉你什么是差 -什么
- I'll tell you what's terrible. - What?
你这个圣诞怪杰太吝啬了
Your Scrooge to Grinch ratio is terrible.
你是个坏人
You're a mean one.
我不会用39.5寸的杆碰你的
I wouldn't touch you with a 39 1/2-foot pole.
没听说过
Haven't heard that one before.
对
Yeah.
西斯科 吉普赛在哪
Hey, Cisco, where's Gypsy?
她得加班
She had to work the holiday shift.
不过我给她准备了很好的礼物
But I think I got her the perfect gift.
一个古♥拉♥格♥级的机械刀
A Gulag-class mech knife forged in the unholy
由地球22上邪恶的血火制成 制♥造♥者是
blood fires of Earth-22 by none other than--
韦斯特2.0
West 2.0.
吉普赛现在应该给我发点什么了
Of course, Gypsy should have sent something for me by now.
尴尬 肯定没事的
Awkward. I'm sure it's fine.
呀 红鼻子驯鹿是不是
Yikes. Did Rudolph just
-在你的树上方便了 -好吧 好吧
- diarrhea all over your tree? - Cool, cool.
两个骗子 简直是个奇迹了
Two humbugs. It's a Festivus miracle.
别理解错了 拉尔夫喜欢圣诞节
No, don't get me wrong. Ralphie loves Christmas.
我每个节日都会给我奶奶打电♥话♥
I ring in every holiday season with my nana.
可她记不住我
She never remembers me,
不过我也这样
but I am getting that inheritance.
-你太不正常了 -如果你不想
- You are just incorrect. - Well, if you don't want
在圣诞节骗你祖母的话
to spend Christmas conning your grandma,
你可以去参加韦斯特家的派对
you're more than welcome to join your friends
很多朋友在那
at the West family party.
很明显 我知道的
Extremely obvious. I saw that.
顺便说一下 那个派对肯定很无聊
And by the way, that sounds like a snoozefest.
当然了 除非那里有小苏打
Unless, of course, you're serving baking soda.
小苏打
Baking soda!
啥 不好意思 那是什么
Wha-- sorry, what's that about?
这个 不能外传
Well, it's a... bit of an inside joke
是关于冰霜杀手的
actually concerning Killer Frost.
经典的冰霜杀手
Classic Killer Frost.
你们跟冰霜杀手一起玩吗
You guys were hanging out with Killer Frost?
-是的 -是的
- Oh, yeah. - Oh, yeah.
是的
Yeah.
-祝你们玩得高兴 -我们玩得可高兴了
- I hope you had a great time. - Oh, we had the best time.
我是说 你很好 冰锥
I mean, you're great, Snowcone.
不过我的女人更好
But my girl Frostbite, ai yi yi.
行了
Come on.
我去喝杯咖啡
I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee.
凯特琳
Caitlin!
如果你看到冰霜杀手
Hey, if you see my girl K-Frost later,
别忘了告诉她我说的小苏打的事
tell her what I said about the baking soda!
德比
Dibny!
过分了吗
Too much?
闪 电 侠
第四季
第九集
这是奥利弗和费利西蒂送的
Okay, from Oliver and Felicity.
我们有浓缩咖啡机了
We have an espresso machine. All right.
好吧 没有注册
Okay. Not on the registry,
不过我想在我们的婚礼期间结婚
but I guess getting married during our wedding
也没有注册 所以 好吧
wasn't on the registry, either. So, yeah, sure.
-我不是抱怨 -我把这个
- I'm not bitter. - I'll put this
放到回礼堆里面
in the return pile.
好了 看来都处理完了
Well, I guess that's everything.
不 还有一个 没有卡片
No, we got one more. There's no card.
真好 又是一套刀具
Great. It's another set of knives.
还不全 只有一把
It's not even a full set. Yeah, it's one knife.
-这也太劣质了吧 -给我看看
- That's just shoddy gifting. - Let me see.
我清理一下
I'm gonna clean up.
怎么 不用你的速度了吗
So, what, so no speed cleaning today?
不用 又没有急事
No, we're not in a rush.
巴里 你在巴厘岛也没怎么用超能力
Barry, you barely used your powers in Bali, either.
甚至抹防晒霜的时候也没有
I mean, not even to put on suntan lotion.
-那个是要喷的 -怎么了 巴里
- It was a spray-on bottle. - What is going on, Bar?
没什么
Nothing.
我也不知道 我最近一直在想
I mean, I don't know. I have been thinking recently
你知道的 我刚有超能力的时候
that, you know, when I first got my powers,
总是想去使用
I would use any excuse to use them.
在马路上飞驰
It would just be me and the road,
所有周围的一切都消失了
and everything around me would disappear.
我人生中第一次感觉到
It's like the first time in my life
我的内心平静了
I really felt like I was at peace.
现在我总是有这种感觉了
I just feel like that all the time now.
跟你在一起的时候不需要快
I don't have to run when I'm with you.
说得真好
That's so sweet.
我爱你 爱瑞丝·韦斯特·艾伦
I love you, Iris West Allen.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我来吧
Let me.
我精细运动的技能萎缩得越来越快
The atrophy of my fine motor skills is accelerating.
很遗憾 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, my love.
痛苦稍纵即逝
Oh, the pain is but fleeting.
-今天是个大日子 -多好啊
- After all, today is the day. - How fitting.
你可以跟弥赛亚同一天生日
You'll share a birthday with the Messiah.
基♥督♥教♥徒♥直到春天才出生
The Nazarene wasn't born until spring.
你可以查一下星座规律来验证
You can check the constellation patterns to verify that.
这个知识你听过了 对吧
Oh, you've heard this lecture before, haven't you?
可能吧 但是你的声音
Maybe. But I will never grow tired
我永远听不够
of hearing your voice.
即使声音不是我的 但话还是我说的
The words are still mine. Even if the voice isn't.
-你有疑虑吗 -没有
- Do you have any doubts? - No.
当然没有
Of course not.
只是要适应一下
It will just take some getting used to.
别害怕 亲爱的
Don't be afraid, my love.
这是一项伟大的事业
This is the great work.
我发誓我很快就会回到你身边
I swear I will stand beside you in no time.
冬日冰霜杀手
摩卡星冰乐
咖啡是深度烘培还是浅度烘培呢
Well, it's the dark roast? The light roast?
你在喝的是顾影自怜烘培咖啡吗
What are you having, the self pity roast?
倒希望是
I wish.
-冰霜杀手摩卡星冰乐 -终于喝到了
- Oh, the Killer Frost. - Finally got a drink.
我非常开心她帮助大家打败了德意志军团
I'm thrilled that she helped everybody fight the Reichsmen,
但是我现在又摆脱不了她
but now it's like I can't escape her.
每个人不停地在说 冰霜杀手真有趣
Everybody keeps saying, "Killer Frost is so funny"
冰霜杀手真厉害 我一直都在担心
"Killer Frost is so badass" I spent so long worried
她会伤到人 但是现在
that she was gonna hurt people, but now,
大家却更愿意和我邪恶的一面
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表