剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我为你感到骄傲
with Wally and Cisco at S.T.A.R. Labs,
也让你有自己的空间
and I let you have your space,
好让你有时间去处理巴里的事
so that you'd have time to deal with what happened.
爸 我没事
Dad, I'm fine, okay?
可我不是 我们失去他了 爱瑞丝
I'm not. We lost him, Iris.
我的儿子 你的一切
My son, your everything.
爸 你想我怎样
Dad, what do you want me to do?
一天到晚哭作一团吗
Curl up in a ball and cry all day?
我做不到
I can't do that.
巴里叫我坚强起来 我现在很坚强
Barry told me to be strong. I'm being strong.
HR死的时候 我们办了丧礼
When H.R. died, we had a funeral.
我们讲述了他的一生
We spoke about his life.
也许我们也该为巴里这么做
Maybe we should do the same thing for Barry,
允许大家哀悼
give us all permission to grieve.
那我们要埋葬什么 爸
And what are we gonna bury, Dad?
实验室里的一件空壳战衣吗
An empty suit in the lab?
帮我谢谢塞西尔邀请我吃晚餐
You know what, thank Cecile for dinner.
我要走了
I'm gonna get going, okay?
沃利 西斯科
Wally? Cisco?
有情况
We're up.
各位 什么情况
Guys? What are we looking at?
我的神啊
Holy Ronin.
是个武士
It's a Samurai.
谁会说日语
Anybody speak Japanese?
你想怎样
告诉我他刚才说的不是日语吧
Tell me he did not just speak Japanese.
我会的东西可多了
I can do things.
我们并不想伤害你
闪电侠
The Flash.
就站在你眼前呢 兄弟
Yeah, you're looking at him, pal.
你不是闪电侠 你不是最厉害的
You're not The Flash. You're not the best.
叫闪电侠来见我
Bring me The Flash...
我觉得话里还有"不然"
I'm sensing an "Or else"
不然你的城市就完蛋了
Or else your city falls.
闪电侠是不会来的
The Flash ain't coming.
不仅如此 三船
Furthermore, Mifune,
我们要你把剑放回剑鞘里
we're gonna need you to sheath that sword
以免伤到人
before somebody gets hurt,
比如说伤到你自己
somebody like you, for instance,
因为你现在面对的可是厉害角色
'cause you're up against some bad hombres,
你认为你要怎么对抗我们
and what do you think you're gonna do against us
就用一把剑吗
with a sword?
你们没事吧
You guys okay?
那把到底是什么剑
What the hell kinda sword is that?
你们只有一天时间
You have one day.
如果闪电侠不来见我
If The Flash does not face me,
中城就要灭亡
Central City dies.
差不多六个月没看到闪电侠的身影
The Flash hasn't been seen in almost six months,
即时新闻
让我们猜测
leaving us to speculate
谁能把我们从最新的威胁中拯救出来
what can save us from this newest threat.
城里还有其他的超级英雄
There are other superheroes in this town.
还有你刚刚的那位黑泽明兄弟
Yeah, and your boy, Kurosawa, over there
把我们像布偶一样吹飞
blew us away like ragdolls
耍着他那逆神剑
performing his reverse Excalibur.
咱们以前可没面对过这种敌人
We haven't faced anything like this before.
你觉得他为什么只想要闪电侠
Why do you think he only wanted The Flash?
他说想要和最好的战斗
He said he wants to fight the best.
他威胁要毁掉城市
He's threatening to destroy the city.
-你觉得他能做到吗 -我说能
- Do we think he can do it? - I say yes.
那他就会和闪电侠对战
Then he has to fight The Flash.
可他不在啊
Who isn't here?
如果他在呢
What if he was?
爱瑞丝 你之前也说过
Iris, you said it yourself.
就我们几个保证城市的安全
Just us trying to keep the city safe,
已经是快到极限了
we're barely getting it done.
而这家伙 他可不是玩的
And this guy, he's no joke.
如果我们不请出闪电侠 那就有大♥麻♥烦了
If we don't offer up The Flash, there's gonna be serious damage.
会有人因此而死 而罪责在我们
People are gonne die, and that's gonna be on us.
我们需要把巴里找回来
We need to bring Barry back.
西斯科 我们不能
Cisco, we can't.
如果巴里出来 神速力监狱就没了
If Barry comes out, the Speed Force Prison goes--
它会变得不稳定
It becomes unstable.
那会毁了整个城市 甚至全世界
It could destroy the city, the whole world.
我们就是要防止这种事发生
Which is exactly what we're trying to prevent.
如果我能解决那问题呢
What if I can solve that?
-在24小时内吗 -是的
- In the next 24 hours? - Yes!
各位 我一直在搞这个
Guys, I've been working on this.
做了多久
For how long?
自从他离开之后
Since the night he left.
-西斯科 -我有帮手
- Cisco? - I've had help.
我一直在咨♥询♥哈里和蒂娜
I've consulted with Harry and--and Tina
还有特蕾西 还有费利西蒂 还有柯蒂斯
and Tracy and Felicity and Curtis,
然后我觉得我已经找到了
and I'm pretty sure I figured out a way
释放巴里然后稳定神速力监狱的方法
to stabilize the Speed Force Prison and free Barry
避免在城市里再释放一次闪电风暴
without unleashing another lightning storm on the city.
我只需要一些东西
I just need a couple more things.
-也许我们应该配合 -不
- Maybe we should. - No.
你一直在研究这件事多久了
You've been working on this for how long
就这么瞒着我们
and you never told us?
我不想在没确定之前说什么
I didn't wanna say anything until I was certain.
你确定神速力
Are you certain that the Speed Force
不会带走沃利来替代他吗
won't take Wally in his place?
你能确定可以及时关闭它
Are you certain that you can even close it
不让它把中城切成两半吗
before it rips Central City in two?
你确定巴里还活着吗
Are you certain that Barry is even still alive?
他肯定活着
He's gotta be.
爱瑞丝 在这么些人里
Iris, you, of all people,
只有你不该这么不支持的啊
how can you not be in on this?
因为巴里走了
Because Barry is gone.
这是我们唯一能够确定的
That is the only thing any of us can be certain about.
现在 让我们做些力所能及的想办法
Now, let's do what we can do to come up with a plan
干掉这个武士
to take out this Samurai.
好吗
Okay?
-好吗 -好的
- Okay? - Okay...
不过我需要些咖啡
But I'm gonna need some coffee.
你好
Hello.
我的天 选择真多
My, what a selection.
你有什么推荐的吗
You got any recommendations?
有 去别的地方喝
Yeah, drink somewhere else.
你需要些什么
What can I get you?
我想要些甜美的
Let's go with something sweet
但是非常强劲
but deceptively strong
加一大堆冰
with lots of ice.
秀兰·邓波儿 马上就好
Shirley Temple, coming right up.
这么好的女孩 两个博士学位一个哲学博士
What is a nice girl with two doctorates and a PHD
在这样的老鼠窝里做什么呢
doing in a rat's nest like this one?
工作 你怎么找到我的
Working. How'd you find me?
因为我电脑技术好
'Cause I'm great with computers,
而且我有自己的卫星 你自己想吧
and I have my own satellite. You do the math.
-你用震波找的我 -我用了振波 是的
- You Vibed me. - I Vibed you, yes.
你比上次咱们见面时少了点冰霜
You're looking a lot less frosty than the last time I saw you.
你说你不是她 但你也不是凯特琳
You said you weren't her, but you weren't Caitlin either.
就只是我 西斯科 我只是凯特琳
It's just me, Cisco. I'm just Caitlin.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
你想要什么
What do you want?
先来个劲大的 作为开始
Well, a stiffer drink, for starters.
如果你回归正常了 我想知道
If you're back to normal, I have to know,
你为什么不会到我们这里
why didn't you come back to us?
好 我懂的 没事
Okay, I get it. That's fine.
我不会逼你回答的
I'm not gonna make you answer that.
但我们真的需要你
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表