剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
你为什么不早点告诉我们
Why didn't you tell us this sooner?
还有多久
How long until...
没办法知道
No way of knowing.
有时候我能清晰地思考
I mean, there are days I can think clearly
有时候
and other days...
我不能
I... I can't.
好消息是 从我知道的来讲
The good news is, um, from what I can see,
这种衰退是可逆的
the regression seems to be reversible.
太好了
Okay, great.
我马上全力研究这个
I'll start working on it full-time.
不 你不能
No, you won't.
我自作自受
I did this to myself,
我以为
and I-I thought "Oh, you know what?
使用思考帽
"Use that Thinking Cap,
我就比迪沃聪明然后可以阻止迪沃
and then I can outthink Devoe and then stop DeVoe."
我错了 结果我们就变成这样
I was wrong. Now here we are.
我们会解决这事的
Okay, well, we're gonna fix this.
你我都知道时间有限
You and I both know there's a ticking clock...
我现在这样不能帮助任何人
and I can't help anyone like this.
不 你能
Yes, you can.
怎么帮
How?
伙计们
Look, guys.
拉尔夫
Ralph...
凯特琳失去力量 现在又是这件事
Caitlyn's powers, now this.
迪沃对如何拆散我们知之甚详
DeVoe knew how to break us apart, but...
但我们还在一起
I mean, we're all still here.
我们是一家人
We're a family.
这就是我们打败迪沃的办法
That's how we're gonna beat DeVoe.
好吧 艾伦
All right, Allen.
好吧
All right.
范德米尔钢铁
范德米尔钢铁
Vandermeer Steel.
比我想的要小
Smaller than I expected.
大悟之道的第一步
The first step to our Enlightenment is as simple...
易如反掌
as opening a door.
1771合金
Alloy 1771.
这里面的镓锑基
Now, the gallium antimonide substrates within these
对超能力的驾驭力达到400%
can harness power at 400% efficiency.
我精确计算过
The precise amount, I calculated.
你可以拿起来了
You can pick 'em up.
不许动
Freeze!
你应该让我们走
You should let us leave.
不可以
I can't do that.
可以
Yes, you can.
怎么回事
How are you...
我们拿到我们需要的了
We have what we need.
我同意
I suppose we do.
紧急情况
Code Red! Code Red!
克利福德 没有必要
Clifford. This is unnecessary.
你知道我们开始后会有连带伤亡
You knew there were gonna be casualties when we began.
这是他自找的
This is his own doing.
是的 我的爱人
Yes, my love.
什么情况
What are we dealing with?
首先 我们试图确定
First of all, we're trying to determine
保险库里是什么
what was in that vault.
小心脚下
Watch your step right here.
没有钻孔 没有撬锁
There was no drilling, there was no lock picked.
即使有人告诉我们
And the only thing anybody would tell us
保险库里是什么
about what was in the vault was that
也是某种神秘科技
it was some sort of secretive technology.
还有这里的保安
Also, security guard here
24岁 显然枪杀了自己
was a 24-year-old, apparently shot himself.
等等 盗窃和自杀
Wait, a robbery and a suicide?
他才结婚
He was newly married.
家里有小婴儿
Has an infant at home.
我感觉是超能力者搞出来的事
This is smelling like some meta madness to me.
还有谁可以"基尔戈"过视网膜扫描 "德比"过保险柜锁
Who else can "Kilgore" a retinal scan and "Dibny" A vault lock?
好吧 我去问些人看看能否
Okay, well, I'm gonna go interview some people,
找出些什么
see what I can find out.
好吧 西斯科和我试着找出迪沃偷了什么
All right, Cisco and I will try to figure out what DeVoe stole.
好的 我去那里
All right. I'll be over here.
我们从哪开始呢
Okay, so. Where should we start?
我想 如果我们可以取得
I'm thinking: if we can gain acc--
文件权限
...to their files...
1771合金
Alloy 1771?
这是库存文件里唯一丢失的东西
It's the only item missing from the inventory files.
或者我就站在这里养眼
Or I can just... stand here and look pretty.
你知道你可以做什么吗
Hey, know what you can do, actually?
你可以震波那把枪
You could vibe the gun.
文件没有说1771合金是什么
The file didn't say what Alloy 1771 was.
所以我们需要另一种方式了解
So we need another way to learn
为什么迪沃想要它
why DeVoe would want it.
迪沃震不得 还记得吗
Uh, vibing and DeVoe do not mix, remember?
我知道 但我的意思是
Yeah, I know, man. But I mean,
我们能做什么呢 这是唯一的办法
what are we supposed to do? It's the only way.
巴里 我真的不想现在
Barry, I don't really feel like
被炸到撞墙
getting blasted into a wall right now.
我相信我们能用另一种办法
I'm sure there's another way we can
找出这是什么
find out what this is that doesn't
而不需要我脑震荡
require me getting a migraine.
是个太阳能板
It is a solar panel.
由能够以400%的能效
Constructed of metal that absorbs
吸收放大太阳能的金属制♥造♥
and multiplies the sun's energy at 400% efficiency.
迪沃想拿太阳能板做什么
What would DeVoe be doing with a solar panel?
只靠它的话 没什么
Nothing, on its own.
他一定是要建什么东西
He's gotta be building something.
我需要你震波这把枪
Look, I-I need you to vibe the gun.
也许我应该用电影给你解释
Maybe I should put this in movie terms for you.
有关迪沃的所有就像是《小鬼当家》里的房♥子
Everything in DeVoe's wake is like the "Home Alone" House.
好吗 是陷阱
Okay? It's booby-trapped.
我需要两倍能力
I would need to double my powers
试图震波那把枪
just to even attempt to vibe the gun.
等等 吉普赛
Well, hold on. I mean, could--
可以加倍你的能力吗
could Gypsy double your powers?
-好主意 -不
- That's a good idea. - No, not.
不什么
Not what?
吉普赛很忙
Gypsy's busy.
她爸爸刚退休
Her dad just retired.
她需要做双份工作
She's having to do double the work.
地球19现在很乱 她没空
Earth 19 is a mess right now. She's swamped.
西斯科
Cisco.
联合你们两个的能力可以的
Combining your powers could make it
我们就知道迪沃要做什么了
so we know DeVoe's next move.
谢谢你来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
-我需要你帮忙 -好的
- I need a favor. - Okay.
我需要你转移一下塞西尔的注意力
I need you to distract Cecile for a while.
为什么
What for?
是这样的
Well, that's the thing.
我不能告诉你 因为如果我告诉你
I can't tell you, because if I do,
她读你的思想就知道了
she'll read your mind and find out.
为什么不找爱瑞丝
Why can't Iris do it?
因为爱瑞丝恰好知道
Because Iris knows exactly why
为什么我要塞西尔分心
I'm trying to distract Cecile.
所以巴里知道
And therefore Barry knows.
意味着西斯科知道 孩子们知道
Which means that Cisco knows, Kid knows.
-没问题 -真的吗
- Whatever you need. - Really?
-是的 -谢谢
- Yeah. - Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome. All right.
丢了脑子 成了保姆
Lose my mind, become a babysitter.
别这样
Oh, come on.
如果有人会逆转发生的事情
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表