剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我的牙齿固位器
Oh, hey, my retainer.
我找这个很久了
Been looking for this.
牙齿固位器
Retainer.
你证明了你的论点
Okay, you made your point.
虽然这点不需要证明
Not that the point needed to be made.
我来接下一班
I'll take the next shift.
你是个好人 巴里·艾伦
You're a good man, Barry Allen.
认真的 这年头谁还用CD啊
Really? Who uses CDs anymore?
伊兹·鲍温
声轨样本
一个企图交好运的音乐家
A musician trying to catch their break.
伊兹·鲍温 声轨样本
Izzy Bowin.
乡村音乐
Ugh, country.
音乐五音不全的干儿子
Music's tone deaf stepchild.
有人记得车上有带小提琴的人吗
All right, remember anyone on the bus with a fiddle?
有个戴牛仔帽的人
There was a guy with a cowboy hat on
坐我后面 也许是他
sitting behind me. Maybe it was him.
男孩 我相信我们总有办法确定的
Boy, I sure wish we had a way of finding out.
伊兹·鲍温
Izzy Bowin.
爆裂马鞍沙龙
伊兹 你愿意再测试一下麦克风吗
Izzy, you wanna give us one more mic check?
测试一下 测试 测试 一 二
Check one, check, check, one two.
是个女孩 不是男孩
Okay, well, it's a her, not a him.
她在爆裂马鞍驻唱
And she's playing a gig at the Busted Saddle.
拉尔夫 出发吧
All right. Ralph, let's go.
不 没门 我恨乡村音乐
No, no way. I hate country music.
二人一组 该我了 来吧
Well, buddy system. It's my turn. Come on.
你坚持的话
If you insist.
她唱得不错
She's good.
她进步了 但技巧不够圆润
She's improving, but she lacks refinement.
所以你一点都不被她惊艳
So you're not impressed by her at all?
我现在的面孔
The resting face of my current visage
或许比我过去的看着更愉快
may be more pleasant than the one I used to display.
但我向你保证 这决不是一个男人
But I assure you, this is not the look of a man
为音乐之美赞叹的表情
awed by symphonic greatness.
克利福德 克利福德
Clifford! Clifford!
这具身体 正在急速衰败
This body, it's deteriorating rapidly.
你系统中新超能力所带来的暗物质
The additional dark matter in your system
拖垮了宿主
from each of your new powers is wearing down your host.
它吸收太多新身体的能量
It's straining too much of this body's new energy.
那我必须换上下一具身体
Then I must move into the next one.
但你说伊兹·鲍温还没准备好
But you said that Izzy Bowen wasn't ready,
我们得再找一个
that we needed to find another.
我们没时间了
We don't have time.
我们必须马上行动
We must act now.
也许我们太迟了
We may be too late.
伊兹·鲍温
Izzy Bowin?
我是
That's me.
我叫巴里·艾伦
My name is Barry Allen.
我是中城警局的...
I'm with CCP--
那是一个厂牌吗
Is that a label?
也许在另一个地球上
Maybe on another Earth.
你想要签名照还是电♥话♥号♥码之类的
Okay, well, you want an autograph or a phone number, something?
不是 不是要这些
Uh, no, no. Nothing like that.
好吧
Okay.
如果不是为了公事 也不是为了娱乐
Well, if it ain't business and it ain't pleasure,
那我们没什么好谈的 对吧
then we got nothing left to talk about, now do we?
下周再来一次
Do it again next week.
谢谢
Thank you.
干得好
Great work.
对不起 容我解释一下
Okay, I'm sorry. Let me explain.
有一个非常聪明 又很危险的人在找你
Someone very smart and very dangerous is coming after you.
我吗
Me?
没错
Yep.
看在上帝的份上
Okay, now, why in the name of God
为什么会有危险人物来找我
would anybody dangerous be coming after me?
因为你有超能力
Because you have powers.
四个月前
Four months ago,
你坐上了中城405路公车
you were on Central City bus 405.
那辆公车上充斥了暗物质
That bus got showered with dark matter
令车上所有的人都变成了超能力者
and made everyone on it a meta-human.
现在这件事的幕后黑手
Now the person responsible for doing that
想把那些超能力占为己有
wants those powers for themself.
让我猜猜
Okay, and let me guess.
你们俩是来保护我的
You boys are here to protect me.
差不多是这样吧
Something like that.
我们可以晚点再详细解释
Look, we can explain more later,
但是现在我们需要你跟我们走
but now we just need you to come with us.
不 没那个必要
Oh, no, that's not necessary.
我爸走了 之后不久我妈也消失了
My daddy bailed. Mama bailed not long after.
我一辈子都在照顾自己
And I have been looking out for myself my entire life.
但这次不一样
This time it's different.
你照顾不了自己 拜托
You can't. Please.
我们要走了
We need to go.
我是不会和你们任何一个人走的
I ain't going anywhere with either of you.
我认为你应该重新考虑一下
I think you should reconsider that.
我不在乎你们怎么想
I don't give a damn what you think.
看来我们现在知道她有什么超能力了
I guess now we know what her power is.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-对 -对
- Yeah! - Yeah.
伊兹·鲍温
巴里耳膜
拉尔夫耳膜
你们俩很幸运
You two are lucky.
巴里 你的耳朵几乎恢复了
Barry, your ear is almost healed,
而德比 你的耳朵做了细胞拉伸
and Dibny, yours just stretched.
我的听力还是不太好
Well, I still can't hear all that great.
就当是因祸得福吧
Consider that a blessing in disguise.
未来能少听到一些鼻音
Less twang in your future.
再等一个小时就会好了
Give it an hour. You'll be fine.
所以伊兹·鲍温能控制音乐
So Izzy Bowin can control music.
不如说是声波
More like sound waves.
声波 好名字
Soundwave. That's a great name.
如果《变形金刚》里没先占用 那就好了
It would be, if it wasn't already taken by a Transformer.
看来那像是数十亿的微小碎片
Okay, well, it looks like billions of tiny shrapnel
-从这里撕裂开 -没错
- ripped through this. - Exactly.
声音只是数十亿微小气体分子
Sound is just the force of billions of tiny gas molecules
相互碰撞的力量
colliding into one another.
所以如果你能驾驭和增强动能
So if you can harness and amplify kinetic energy,
-你就能获得... -分子碎片
- you get-- - Molecular shrapnel.
我们要继续追查
Okay, well, we gotta keep searching.
如果我们不能快点查到她的下落
If we can't track her down soon,
她就会落入迪沃的手中
she's gonna fall right into DeVoe's hands.
说到追查人的下落
Speaking of tracking people down,
哈里什么时候从地球二回来
when's Harry getting back from Earth Two?
塞西尔·霍尔顿地检官
DA Cecile Horton.
哈里 你好
Harry, hey.
你什么时候从你的地球回来的
When did you get back from your Earth?
刚回来的
Just got back.
自己给自己来点提神的东西
Getting myself a little pick me up.
我们一起 孩子
You and me both, kid.
-很高兴见到你 -嗯
- Okay, good talk. - Yeah.
其实我认为
Actually, you know, I don't think that, uh,
孕妇不应该摄入咖♥啡♥因♥
pregnant people are supposed to consume caffeine.
医生说一天喝一杯没事
Uh, yeah, doctor says one cup a day is fine.
只有上帝知道我需要咖♥啡♥因♥
And lord knows I need it.
你难以相信我需要咖啡的程度
I need it more than you could possibly imagine.
当然了 肯定非常累人
Apparently. Must be exhausting.
是的 他害得我一晚都不能睡
It is. He's keeping me up all night.
男孩吗 艾伦不是说你怀的是女孩吗
"He"? I thought Allen said you were having a girl.
我说的不是宝宝
Yeah, and I'm not talking about the baby.
我说的是乔
I'm talking about Joe.
乔害我睡不着
Joe is keeping me up.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表