剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
如果我要售卖♥♥这么
Well, if I'm going to be selling something
珍贵的东西 当然需要靠山
quite valuable, I'm going to need protection.
你的老伙伴蛇眼不就是干这事的
That's what you've got good old snake-eye for.
这种生意
A deal like this
需要女人介入
requires a lady's touch.
在你这里就是 力量
I-in your case, strength,
我给你10%的分成
and I'll cut you in for 10%.
15% 而且我还加上了现在不因为
15%, and I throw in not killing you right now
你的背叛而杀了你 而这仅仅是因为
for your misguided rebellion. And that is only because
我现在肾里充满了宽恕 对吧
I've got forgiveness in my kidneys, right?
你想你是指心里吧
I think you meant heart.
不 我这里可没东西在跳动 妹妹
No, there's no beat beat in this chest, sister.
虽然玩"我是更厉害的坏蛋"很有趣
As much fun it is to play "I'm the bigger badass,"
但我玩腻了 像我说的...
I'm bored. And like I said...
我不干了
I'm done.
你知道在生意里大家都会犯的错是什么吗
Do you know what everyone's mistake in business is?
意识不到谁是房♥间里有话语权的人
Not realizing who has the power in the room.
姑娘们 我们先别用超能力了
Ladies, ladies, let's put the meta-abilities down.
抱歉 这小妞是谁
I'm sorry, who is this chick?
这小妞...
Oh, uh, this chick... Oh.
正想要尽力阻止一场超能力大战
Is trying to stop a meta-fight
以防毁了你迷人的俱乐部
from destroying your very enchanting club.
我们走吧
Let's go.
冰霜
Frost.
我们走
Let's go.
需要我阻止她吗
Should I stop her?
不用
No.
就让她以为她走得掉
Let her think she can walk away.
她没杀你算你走运 韦斯特
You're lucky she didn't kill you, West.
那是谁
Who was that?
阿姆内特·布莱克
That was Amunet Black.
地下市场的老板吗
Of the underground market?
我猜那小妞有犯罪记录
Oh, I'm guessing this chick has a criminal record.
对 她和超能力者黑市有关
Yeah, she's been linked to the meta-human black market
贩卖♥♥窃走的技术
selling stolen technology,
但我们一直无法拿下她
but we've never been able to nail her down.
你怎么认识她的
And how do you know her?
通过凯特琳 半年前
Through Caitlin. Six months ago,
凯特琳以为一切都在她的掌控之下
Caitlin thought she had everything under control.
这么厉害的反面角色可没法压制太久啊
Can't keep a good bad side down for long, am I right?
她感觉到我越来越强大
She felt me becoming much stronger.
她发现阿姆内特有一种技术
She found out that Amunet had some tech
能让她一直保持控制
that would let her stay in charge.
她走投无路 所以决定使用这项技术
She got desperate, so she decided to use it.
但这是有代价的
But it came with a price tag.
什么 什么代价
Which--which was?
做她的打手
Being her muscle.
你杀人了吗
Did you kill anyone?
有的人失去了手指脚趾 不过...
Some people lost their fingers and their toes, but...
没有 没死过人
no, no one died.
那你现在怎么在这儿
And how are you here now?
凯特琳睡着的时候 我就醒着
While Caitlin sleeps, I am awake.
我天 你就好像《无敌浩克》里那样...
Oh, my God! You're like The Incredible Hulk! That's--
我刚刚太得意忘形了
I said that with too much chutzpah.
-是的 -我调整下情绪
- Yeah. - Dialing it back.
对哭泣者 阿姆内特有什么计划
Look, what are Amunet's plans for The Weeper?
跟我没关系
Not my problem.
听着 他在那辆公交车上
Look, he was on that bus.
是我们创造了他 我们得救他
We helped create him. We need to save him.
不行 我得从阿姆内特那儿逃走
No. I need to leave and escape Amunet.
你就打算这么跑了
And you're just gonna run away?
听着 中城警局还没抓到她是有原因的
Listen, there's a reason the CCPD has not caught her.
你们这群傻蛋也才发现 过去这三年来
And that you idiots just realized
有个超级大罪犯一直就在
there's a major crime lord living
你们眼皮底下活动也是有原因的
under your noses for the past three years.
她太强大了 我们阻止不了她
She's too powerful. We can't stop her.
各位 我们对哭泣者和
Guys, we have a responsibility
这座城市都负有责任
to The Weeper and to the city.
你想让我们干什么
What do you suggest we do?
我们得在阿姆内特的计划实施以前
We need to rescue him before Amunet
把他救出来
does whatever she's planning, okay?
塞西尔 你去收集有关阿姆内特的信息
Cecile, you need to gather information on Amunet,
费利西蒂 你去找俱乐部的蓝图
and, Felicity, you need to pull up the blueprint to the club.
我们可以的
We got this.
我们是女强人
We're strong women.
没错
Yeah.
女权万岁
#Feminism.
女权万岁
#Feminism.
女权万岁
#Feminism.
金门乐
这不是你想的那样 乔
This isn't what you think, Joe.
那就好 因为我可是看见你
Good, 'cause I thought I saw you dancing
穿着亮片比基尼在那台上跳舞来着
on that stage in a gold sequin bikini.
我是在写一本有关女性经历的书
No, I'm writing a book on the female experience.
这书我愿意买♥♥
I'd buy that book.
动起来 姑娘们
Shake it, baby!
为什么你的女性经历就要包括
Why does your female experience
在金门乐跳舞这种事呢
include you dancing at The Golden Booty?
因为我们生活在一个
Because we live in a society
以男人视角为主导的世界里
that's dictated by the male gaze.
我想主导女权主义的叙事结构 好吗
I wanna control the narrative of feminism, okay?
我想让这世界看到一个强大 强壮的女人
I wanna show the world that a powerful, strong woman--
她想穿什么就穿什么
she can wear anything,
管它是比基尼还是衫裤套装
be it a bikini or a pantsuit.
或者什么都不♥穿♥ 女权主义嘛
Or nothing. Feminism.
女权主义才不是这么回事
That's not how feminism works.
你就不能消停会儿
Will you cut it out?
琼妮基本上算是他的女儿
Joanie's practically his daughter.
闪电悲催侠 怎么一副哭丧脸
Sad Flash, why the face?
没事 我只是
Nothing, I just...
只是太爱吃鸡翅了
I just love chicken wings so much.
你要去哪儿
Where are you gonna go?
我认识个人能打开缺口送我去另一个地球
I know a guy who can breach me to another Earth.
从头来过 逃开阿姆内特
Start over. Escape Amunet.
成为我想成为的人
Be who I wanna be.
你是想成为冰霜杀手 是吧
And that's Killer Frost, right?
别天真了韦斯特 你阻止不了我的
Don't be cute, West. You can't stop me.
我也没打算阻止你
I wasn't planning on it.
我知道你可以杀了我
Look, I know you could kill me.
就跟你今晚本可以杀了阿姆内特
Just like you could've killed Amunet tonight
或是在六个月前杀了西斯科一样
or Cisco six months ago.
但你没有
But you didn't.
你的内心还存有善念
There is a part of you that is good.
还有良知
And decent.
你只是不知道该如何带着善念活下去
You just don't know how to accept it.
现在你自以为了解我了吗
You think you know me now?
没有
No.
但是我确实知道凯特琳害怕的时候是什么样子
But I do know what Caitlin looks like when she's scared.
而你现在的眼神跟她害怕时一模一样
And you have that same look in your eyes right now.
你只是害怕成为凯特琳
You're just as afraid of being Caitlin
正如凯特琳也害怕成为冰霜杀手
as Caitlin is of being Killer Frost.
要是你还想留着手
If you still wanna have a hand
戴上巴里的婚戒
for Barry to put a ring on,
就最好把手拿开
I suggest you move it.
有一个强大 强壮的女人
There's a strong, powerful woman
让我们两个又爱又怕
that we both love and fear
她就是你的母亲
and her name is your mother.
-她知道你在这儿吗 -当然不知道
- Does she know you work here? - Of course not.
她只会得出跟你一模一样的结论
She would just jump to all the same conclusions that you are.
琼妮 我和你妈妈只希望你能开心
Joanie, your mother and I just want you to be happy.
但我觉得你要扪心自问一下
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表