剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
我想斯旺先生没有同意你们离开
I don't believe Mr. Thawne is done with you yet.
请出示证件 士兵
Your papers, Sturmmann.
我们没有证件
We don't have papers.
这是特别访问
This is a special visit.
证件 马上
Your papers. Now.
随便你 不过...
Suit yourself, but...
你还是和我老板说吧
I think you better talk to our boss.
不用动
As you were.
我的天 抱歉长官
Mein gott. My apologies, sir.
快放行
Let them through!
放行
Let them through!
谢谢您 元首先生
Thank you, mein Fuehrer.
元首先生 我们...
Mein Fuehrer, we were
没想到您会来
we were not expecting you.
我也没想到这么快就回来
Nor was I anticipating being back so soon.
因为你的无能
Thanks to your incompetence,
地球一的二重身...
the Earth-1 doppelgangers...
我的二重身
My doppelganger...
逃走了
Escaped his execution.
是的 他逃走了
Yes, he did.
然后呢
And?
我们正全力以赴寻找他们
We are exhausting every possible means to locate them.
很好
Good.
您想让我们因此延迟部署吗
Would you like us to delay deployment until we do so?
什么部署
Deployment?
她已经准备好了
She is inbound and ready.
末日装置
The doomsday device.
冲浪者已全面启动
The Wellenreiter is fully operational
一切准备就绪 元首先生
and at the ready, mein Fuehrer.
要把她送过去吗
Shall we send her through?
按计划进行
As scheduled.
开始
Begin!
冲浪者已经上路
The Wellenreiter is on its way.
胜利万岁
Hail, victory!
胜利万岁
Hail, victory!
胜利万岁
Hail, victory.
-报告 -好消息
- Report. - Good news.
冲浪者就要到这个地球了
The Wellenreiter's made the transition to this Earth.
卡拉是最重要的
Kara is all that matters.
我们用来照射她的那个红色阳光
That red sunlight we're flooding her with,
已经快耗尽了
that's burning off.
很快 她的细胞就不再饱和
So pretty soon, her cells will be so desaturated,
我们就没法进行手术了
we cannot perform the surgery.
-修好 -做不到
- Fix it. - I can't.
这是你的城市 你的设施
This is your city. This is your facility.
把电源恢复
So turn the power back on.
做不到 因为系统被加密了
I can't because the system has been encrypted.
谁加密的
By who?
斯莫克小姐
By Miss Smoak.
还有什么可以为您效劳的吗
Is there anything else I can help you with?
不用了
No, that'll be all.
好的
Very well.
临走之前有件东西要给您 元首先生
Before I go, I have something for you, mein Fuehrer.
一份礼物
A gift...
庆祝您的回归
to celebrate your return.
警卫
Guard!
我知道您很喜欢惩罚不守规矩的人
Well, I know how much you enjoy executing rule breakers,
她可坏了不少规矩
and this one has broken many of them.
我们发现这个犹太女人
We discovered this Jewess
把她的口粮让给了劳动营的孩子
handing her rations to the work camp children.
完全违反了营地的规定
Strictly against camp rules, of course.
那些孩子快饿死了
Those children were starving.
这一定很艰难
Well, this must be hard.
听说您在地球一的二重身
I hear your doppelganger on Earth-1
爱过一个和她长得一样的女人
loved a woman who looks just like this.
你觉得我会不验证你的身份
Did you really think I would hand you a loaded weapon
就把装了子弹的手♥枪♥给你吗
Before verifying who you are?
好了 好了
Hey, hey, hey, you're okay.
你没事的 没事的
No, no, no, you're fine. You're fine.
拿着这个 快走
Just take this and go.
为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
强者应当保护弱者
It's the strong's duty to protect the weak.
拿着枪快走
Take it and go.
走
Go!
安全
Clear.
怎么会...
How did it...
巴里 有麻烦了
Barry, we have a problem.
通道控制已被毁
The gateway control's been damaged.
打不开吗
We can't turn it on?
从这里打不开
We can't turn it on here,
但平台上应该可以手动超控
but there should be a manual override at the platform.
好 那我们就杀出一条血路
All right, we're gonna have to fight our way through.
什么意思 召回
What do you mean? Call it back!
来不及了 已经编程好了
Too late. It's been programmed.
现在无法改变航线
There's no changing course now.
你说给我们一小时
You said we'd have an hour.
对 但我改变主意了
Yeah, well, I changed my mind.
小队还没穿过缺口
The team hasn't gone through the breach yet.
那支队伍跟我们以及拯救我们的星球无关
That team has nothing to do with us or saving our planet.
真正有威胁的
And everyone who can threaten it
是缺口另一边的人
is on the other side of that breach.
不能让他们回来
They are not coming back through.
-将军 -莱昂 够了
- General! - Leo, enough!
我不会再浪费时间
I'm not risking any more time.
这缺口炸定了
We are blowing it up.
各位 有麻烦了
Guys, we have a problem.
什么麻烦
What kind of problem?
有武器要炸毁这处设施
A weapon is heading to blow up the facility.
武器 是导弹吗
A weapon? You mean a missile?
也不算
Not exactly.
费利西蒂·斯莫克
Felicity Smoak.
重新接通电源
Turn the power back on.
他说
He said...
费利西蒂
Felicity!
"重新接通电源"
"Turn the power back on."
抱歉 艾尔伯德 艾尔伯德
Sorry, Eobard. Eobard?
-艾尔伯德 -艾尔伯德
- Eobard. - Eobard.
天啊 未来真奇怪
My God, the future sounds weird.
有意思
That's funny.
有时我们会高估自己的聪明才智
Sometimes we think we're more clever than we are.
因为我所在的时代
Because where I come from,
历史书上写满了
the history books are filled with stories
这个英雄时代的故事
of this Age of Heroes:
绿箭侠
Green Arrow,
黑金丝雀
Black Canary,
闪电侠
The Flash.
然而
And yet no one...
从来没人听说过
no one has ever heard
费利西蒂·斯莫克
of Felicity Smoak.
住手
Stop!
住手 住手
Stop. Stop.
你是冲我来的 那就带我走吧
You came here for me, so just take me, please.
求你别伤害其他人
Please don't hurt anyone else.
告诉他们代码
Give them the code.
-我要是说了 他们会杀了你 -没事
- If I do, they'll kill you. - It's fine.
不能有人为我而死
Nobody's gonna die because of me.
拿铁 艾达 乔纳斯 11900
Latte, Ada, Jonas, 1-1-9-0-0.
拿铁
Latte?
可爱
Cute.
系统锁定
走
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表