剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
Lunch lady gave me extra. I think she has a crush on me.
不吃
No.
传闻说 你宰了某位教授
Hey, word on the block is, you carved up some professor.
他给你打了不及格分吗
He give you a bad grade or something?
我没杀人
I didn't kill anybody.
当然 这里所有人都是无辜的
Yeah, sure. Everyone's innocent in here.
特别是那个人 大块头先生
Especially that guy. Yeah, Big Sir.
他真的是无辜的
He's really innocent.
这比平时的要难吃 布丁会变质吗
This is grosser than usual. Does pudding go bad?
艾克索 你想怎么样
Axel, what do you want from me?
做杀人好哥们
To be murder buds.
我们可以分享商业秘密
You know, we could share trade secrets.
我想听听你是如何宰了那个大学骗子的
I'd love to hear how you carved up that college quack.
我在这里不需要任何朋友
I don't need any friends in here.
我觉得不舒服
Oh, man, I do not feel good.
扶他起来
Get him up.
我白净的鞋子被你弄脏了
You got mud on my bright whites.
抱歉 我不是故意的
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to.
道歉就对了
Sorry's right.
铁山监狱第一周通常是最难熬的 艾伦先生
The first week in Iron Heights is often the hardest, Mr. Allen.
你已经看到几名囚犯
You've already seen what happens
试图制♥造♥叛乱的后果了
when a few inmates try to revolt.
适应新生活是需要时间的
Acclimating to your new life will take time.
一向如此 在此期间
Always does. In the meantime,
在这里尽量守规矩
do your best to stay clean in here.
艾伦先生 你一点半的会面时间到了
Oh, and Mr. Allen, your 1:30 is waiting for you.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Hey, I'm so glad to see you. - Me too.
你怎么样
How's it going?
没我想象的那么差
It's not as bad as I thought it would be.
现在在和你说话的
And hey, you're talking to the newest member
可是铁山监狱最新来的保洁人员
of the Iron Heights janitorial staff.
我是现今世上速度最快的拖把
I'm the fastest mop alive.
我们已经全天候在监视迪沃一家
Well, we've been surveilling the DeVoes 24/7.
他们肯定会透露马脚的
I mean, they must have made a mistake somewhere, right?
而且我一直和爸爸反复地查阅所有的证据
And I've been pouring over all of the evidence with Dad.
我们会把你救出去的 巴里
We are going to get you out of there, Barry.
我知道你们会
I know you will.
其他队员怎么样 我看到拉尔夫上电视了
How's the rest of the team? I saw Ralph on TV.
拉尔夫有点过于骄傲了
Ralph is getting a little cocky.
我刚开始也是 是会这样的
Yeah, I was when I started too-- it happens.
好吧
Yeah.
爱瑞丝 没事的
Iris, it's okay.
只是不敢相信我们的新常态变成这样 巴里
I just can't believe this is our new normal, Barry.
我不想我们的生活变成这样
I don't want this to be our lives.
你会找到证据的
You're going to find something.
我知道
I know it.
时间到
Closing time!
带他们走
Wrap them up!
我只是希望能再握握你的手
I just wish I could touch your hand again.
你会的
You will.
我保证
I promise.
明天见吗
I'll see you tomorrow?
每个明天都会见
Every tomorrow.
沃克吐了他的狱友一身
Walker here spewed all over his cellmate.
说是腹部绞痛
Says he's got cramps.
你是谁 希尔护士呢
Who are you? Where's Nurse Hill?
生病没来 他好像吃了布丁
Out sick. Looks like he ate the pudding.
你怎么知道
Yeah, how do you know that?
因为派布丁的人就是我
Because I'm the one who sent it.
来 艾克索 我们走
Come on, Axel, let's go.
妈
Mom?
沃克和护士逃出去的时候
Walker and the nurse used tranquilizers
给另外两名守卫也打了镇静剂
on two more guards on the way out.
你完全没发现
And nothing tipped you off
这名护士也许是罪犯吗
that this nurse might be a criminal?
她的背景调查完全没问题
Her background check was clean.
她说她叫林赛·法恩哈特
She said her name was Lindsay Fineheart.
她是我们的人力资源公♥司♥派来的
She was sent over by our staffing company.
我需要医务室
Well, I'm going to need the hard drive
监控录像的
of the surveillance footage
储存硬盘
from the security cameras in the infirmary.
可惜 铁山监狱还处于模拟信♥号♥♥时代
Well, unfortunately, we're still analog here in Gen Pop.
复♥制♥监控带需要点时间
It will take a while to dub the tapes.
在这期间
In the meantime,
我会把法恩哈特的档案拿给你
I'm having Fineheart's file brought down for you.
巴里怎么样
How's Barry doing?
榜样囚犯 就和他爸爸一样
Model inmate, just like his dad.
-我能不能... -我找找那份档案
- Do you mind if I...? - Let me check on that file.
巴仔
Bare.
乔
Joe, hey.
-你怎么来了 -艾克索·沃克越狱了
- What are you doing here? - Axel Walker escaped.
某个新来的护士帮他越狱
Some new nurse helped him get out.
他进医务室因为吃了布丁
He was in here because of the pudding.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
他之前在抱怨布丁的味道
He was complaining about the taste.
让我帮忙查这案子吧
Hey, let me help with this, all right?
-巴里 -不
- Barry-- - No.
西斯科想办法绕开监控器的进展如何
Has Cisco having any luck figuring out how to bypass the system?
因为一旦他这么做 我就可以穿墙离开这里
Because once he does that, I could phase out of here.
我就能去追查他的下落
I'm gonna be track him.
巴里 你要暂时待在这里
Barry, you need to stay put for now.
魔术师只是精神不正常的孩子
Trickster is just a messed-up kid.
-我们能搞定他 -我知道 当然
- We can handle him. - No, I know, of course.
我只是已经厌倦了自己无用武之处
I just... I'm already tired of feeling useless, you know?
你在这里要注意的唯一一件事
The only thing you should focus on in here
就是自己小心
is watching your back.
警♥察♥不能与犯人有肢体接触
Pretty sure cops can't touch inmates.
不然我会抱抱你
Otherwise, I'd give you a hug.
要坚强 巴仔
Stay strong, Bare.
-警探 -警官
- Detective? - Sir.
这就是她
Well, this is her.
她的名字不叫林赛·法恩哈特
This woman's name isn't Lindsay Fineheart.
她叫佐伊·克拉克
Her name is Zoey Clark.
詹姆斯·杰西有女朋友吗
James Jesse had a girlfriend?
她叫自己恶作剧大♥师♥
Yeah, she called herself Prank.
以前 她是杰西的雌雄大盗搭档
Back in the day, she was Bonnie to Jesse's Clyde.
无论是企图谋杀
No matter what, whether it was attempted murder,
纵火还是抢劫 她都跟随在旁
arson, robbery, she was always by his side.
玩具帝国女继承人
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥之后 警♥察♥搜找疑犯
那时的人都穿的是什么啊
Man, what were people wearing back then?
佐伊·克拉克曾经是克拉克玩具帝国的受益人
Zoe Clark was the beneficiary to Clark Toys empire.
也算不上是帝国
Not much of an empire.
所有的店铺二十年前均已关闭
All those stores closed 20 years ago.
看来她拥有艺术
Looks like she has Bachelor's degrees
和应用科学的本科学位
in arts and applied sciences,
佐伊·克拉克 恶作剧大♥师♥
还有化学硕士学位
as well as a Master's in chemistry.
魔术师和恶作剧大♥师♥
Trickster and Prank were responsible for a series
恶作剧大♥师♥被抓获
但是同谋仍然在逃
中城一系列恐怖袭击案的罪魁祸首
of terrorist attacks across Central City,
包括破坏加德祖卡口香糖公♥司♥
including the destruction of the Gadzooka Bubblegum company.
我一直好奇我最喜欢的口香糖
Huh, I always wondered why
怎么会在九十年代突然消失了
my favorite gum suddenly disappeared in the 90's.
我的地球上还有
We have it on my Earth.
-不可能 -我刚刚说了我们有
- You do not. - I just said we did.
-不可能 -真有
- You do not. - We do.
不管怎样 在杰西被捕之后
Anyway, after Jesse was arrested,
她就消失了
she disappeared.
自此之后 她一直都是逃犯
She's been a fugitive ever since.
看来最后一次见到佐伊的九个月后
Looks like Axel was born nine months
艾克索就出生了
after Zoey was last seen.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表