剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
原子分♥裂♥释放中子引发的连锁反应
enormous energy is created by a chain reaction of atoms
释放出巨大的能量
splitting and releasing neutrons.
想要逆转基本不可能
It's nearly impossible to reverse this process,
但是 理论上
but, theoretically...
你可以恢复稳定性
you could restore stability.
怎么做
How?
有一个办法是通过核聚变
One way is to offset the loss of mass
-来抵消损失的质量 -真棒
- by nuclear fusion. - Great.
你这里有什么类似的机器
You have some sort of machine lying around here
能产生这么大的能量吗
that could generate that kind of energy?
我们没有
No, we don't.
但另一个方法 以我们目前的困境来看
But the other way, considering our predicament,
更可行一些
seems more promising.
什么方法
Which is what?
让它冷却
Cooling it down.
我们得快点
We need to hurry.
闪电侠 这里这么多都冻住的人
I see all these frozen people around me, Flash,
这一次可不是我的错哦
and this time, it's not my fault.
我们需要你的帮助
We need your help.
这次是三个人了 发生了什么
Three of you now. What's going on?
-集装箱里的货物 -是个核弹
- The cargo in this container. - It's a nuclear bomb.
是啊 而且快炸了
Yeah, and it went kaboom.
-真好 -过来
- Dandy. - Come here.
这里跟烤箱似的
Whoo, it's toasty in here.
我们需要你把它冷却
We need you to cool it down.
你们想让我冷却一个已经
You want me to cool down a nuclear reaction
到临界点的核子反应
that's already gone critical?
你们是认真的啊
You're serious?
快点 谢谢 冰霜女士
Quickly, please, Ms. Frost.
好吧 试一下好了
All right, let's give it a whirl.
和我预期的不太一样
Didn't go quite how I expected.
再试试
Tr--try again.
不好...
Oh, no...
所以这就是热的感觉吗
Huh, so that's what heat feels like.
你热起来了
You're burning up.
来吧
Come on.
好了 没事的
All right, it's okay.
好了
All right.
我得放开你了 好吗
I have to let you go, all right?
巴里
Barry?
别让凯特琳死了
Don't let Caity die.
好
Okay.
现在怎么办
Now what?
看起来咱们还是得去找个核聚变机器
Guess we have to find that fusion machine after all.
-等一下 -怎么
- Wait a second... - What?
如果我们当那机器呢
What if we're the machine?
怎么说
How so?
你说我们可以通过核聚变的能量
Well, you said that we could offset the energy of the bomb
来抵消炸♥弹♥的能量
with the energy from nuclear fusion.
理论上是这样
Theoretically.
对 那个箱子里的反应释放出了
Right, and the reaction in that container's giving off,
我不知道 三百万吨♥的能量吗
I don't know, 3 million tons of energy?
-大概如此 -所以 三百万吨♥的能量
- Give or take. - So, 3 megatons of energy,
那是三十亿焦耳
that's 3 billion joules.
每道闪点大概在十亿焦耳左右 所以...
Each lightning bolt gives off roughly 1 billion joules, so...
只要我们一同
So if we all throw a lightning bolt
-扔出闪电的话 -很可能就足够了
- at the same time... - It could be enough.
足够了 会有用的 咱们开始吧
That's enough. That'll work. Let's do it.
杰伊
Jay!
我有点...
I'm--
我没坚持过这么久
I'm not used to going this long.
没事的
Hey, hey, hey, it's okay.
-该死的腿 -没事的
- Damn legs... - It's all right.
不像以前那么有用了
Don't work like they once did.
没事的
It's okay.
我是没法做到了 闪电侠
I'm not gonna be able to finish this one, Flash.
-真抱歉 -休息吧
- I'm sorry. - Just rest.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so...sorry.
巴里 只有咱俩没法产生足够的电能
Barry, the two of us can't produce enough lightning power
来抵消炸♥弹♥的能量
to offset the energy from that bomb.
即便全速状态也不行 况且我们也不在
I mean, even if we had full speed, which we don't,
最起码我不是
at least I don't.
我们得把它送到神速力中去
We have to send it into the Speed Force.
你听到杰伊怎么说的了
You--you heard what Jay said.
哈里说会没事的
And Harry said it'd be fine.
不 他说他认为会没事
No, he said he thinks it would be fine.
巴里 我爸爸从不说认为 他说知道
Barry, my dad never thinks anything, he knows.
杰伊说的对 我们不能这么做
Jay was right, we can't do it.
该死
Damn it!
好吧 如果...
Okay, what if--
我不知道 如果我们穿越时间
I don't know, what if we run back in time
阻止这个炸♥弹♥启动呢
and stop this bomb from ever going off?
不行 杰西 我们不能这么做
No, Jesse, we can't do that.
这大概是我们唯一的选择了
Yeah, well, it's kind of our only option.
这不是选择之一
It's not an option.
即便能拯救这个城市和所有人吗
Even if it saves the city and everyone in it?
这救不了他们 好吗
It's not saving them, okay?
一旦你改变了时间线
The second you alter the timeline,
所有事物都会变 尤其是你所爱的人
everything changes, especially the people you love.
相信我 我是经历过这苦难的
Trust me. I learned that the hard way.
也许来个新版本的爸爸
Yeah, well, maybe a new version of my dad
不是世上最糟的事
isn't the worst thing in the world.
杰西 不管你们俩有什么纠葛
Look, Jesse, whatever problems you two have,
它们不可能通过
they're not gonna get solved
逼他去做他不想做的事而解决
by forcing him to do something he doesn't want to.
他需要自己做出决定
He has to make that decision.
天啊
Oh, God.
反应堆的爆发已经进入最后阶段了
The reaction's combustion's reached its final phase.
我想咱们是慢下来了
I think we're slowing down.
所以其他一切开始加速了
So everything else is speeding up.
巴里 我想不出办法了
Barry, I don't have any more ideas.
我也是
Me either.
我不知道我还能跑多久
I don't know how much longer I can run.
好了 你得离开这里
All right, you have to get out of here.
用你剩下的速度回到地球二去
Use the speed you have left to get back to Earth-2.
-你♥爸♥爸想让你离开 -我听到了
- Your dad wanted you to leave. - Yeah, I heard.
这是要保证你的安全 杰西
So you'd be safe, Jesse.
他爱你 好吗
He loves you, all right?
胜过一切
More than anything.
-走吧 -不行 我不能...
- Go. - No, I can't just--
走吧
Go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh, God.
我真希望能在你还能听到的时候告诉你
I wish I could tell you this while you could still hear me,
但是
but...
我知道妈妈让你有多幸福
I know how happy Mom made you
还有现在她不在之后你有多伤心
and how sad you are now that she's gone.
但我就是 不知道你为什么不想谈一谈
But I just--I don't know why you won't talk about it.
我知道也许我不需要
I know maybe I don't need to,
但是...
but...
我只是想让你再次幸福
I just want you to be happy again.
我想要的只有这个
That's all I've ever wanted.
我得想出点办法来
I've got to think of something.
快啊
Oh, come on.
巴里 爱瑞丝
Barry... Iris...
怎么 我是...
What--I'm...
你移♥动♥的速度和我一样快
You're moving as fast as I am...
-什么 -就像是在法庭时一样
- What? - Like in the courtroom.
-为什么 你不是... -我没办法
- Why? Why? Didn't you... - I can't...
-我的天 什么 -我没办法
- Oh, my God, what? - I can't.
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表