剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表
什么
Uh, what?
这次我没办法救我们了
I can't save us this time.
你不能救我们是什么意思
What do you mean, you can't save us?
-有个炸♥弹♥ -什么
- There's a bomb... - What?
一个核弹 已经炸了
A nuke, it's already gone off.
-我没法阻止它 -肯定会有办法的
- I can't stop it. - Wait--but there's a way.
你肯定能想到办法的 巴里
There's gotta be something that you can do, Barry.
不行 我们试了 我们试了所有办法
No, listen, I tried. We tried everything.
我们试了闪电 我们试了冷却
We tried lightning, we tried cooling it down,
扔到没生命的地球上
reaching into a dead earth,
但是都没有起作用
but there's nothing that will work.
-我不知道该怎么办 -好吧
- I don't know what to do. - Okay.
我只要一停下来 它就会...
Hey, as soon as I stop, it's gonna--
我知道 我知道 没事的
I know. I know. Hey--hey, it's okay.
我不知道还能支撑多久
I don't know how much longer I can hold out.
-我好累 -没事的
- I'm so tired. - Okay.
没事的 巴里
It's okay, Barry.
天啊 你热的要死
Oh, my God, you're burning up.
我已经这样有段时间了
I've been at this for a while...
-好吧 -对我来说
- Okay. - For me.
看着我 看着我
Hey--hey, look at me, look at me...
-真对不起 -不 别道歉
- I'm sorry. - No, don't be sorry.
-看着我 和我在一起 -真对不起
- Look at me. Be here with me. - I'm sorry.
好了
Okay.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这与我所想的
This isn't exactly
单独相处时间不太一样 不过
the quality time I was imagining, but...
也挺棒的
It's still nice.
和你在的每一时刻 巴里 都很棒
Every moment with you, Barry, has always been nice.
每一刻
Every moment.
你就是我的避雷针 爱瑞丝
You're my lightning rod, Iris.
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你说你试过闪电 怎么用的
You said you tried to use lightning. How?
我们试过了 没有用
We tried. It--it didn't work.
如果有足够的能量
If it was powerful enough,
就可以融合分♥裂♥的原子
it could've fused the split atoms,
可以消除炸♥弹♥的效果
it could've negated the effects of the bomb,
但我一个人做不到
but I can't do it alone.
我无法产出那么大的能量
I can't generate that kind of energy.
对 你不能
No, you can't...
但是神速力可以
but the Speed Force can.
什么
What?
当你进入神速力时
When you went into the Speed Force,
由风暴里打出的闪电
the--the lightning from the storm...
其中一道应该就足够了
One of those bullets would be more than enough,
但是我做不到
but I--I can't.
我怎么给它引出来 我做不到
How--how could I draw that out? I can't.
听着 当我们救出你时
No, listen, when we freed you,
西斯科和凯瑟琳 他们用夸克球体
Cisco and Caitlin, they used a Quark Sphere
编入你的遗传标记
programmed with your genetic marker
来欺骗神速力 让它认为
to trick the Speed Force into thinking
你依然在里边
that you were still in there.
我只需要拿到那球体
I just need to get that sphere,
然后风暴就会追我
and the storm will chase me.
就像你说的
It's like you said,
一个带出闪电的避雷针
a lightning rod to bring out the lightning.
-一定要回到我身边 -以我最快的速度
- Come back to me. - As fast as I can.
来吧
Here we go.
杰西
Jesse?
你在这里
You're here.
我在这里
I'm here.
巴里
Barry?
巴里
Barry!
巴里
Barry!
闪电侠
Flash!
闪电侠
Flash!
闪电侠
Flash?
我们死了吗
Are we dead?
没有
No.
幸好
That's good.
今天我向你们展示了城市陷落多么容易
Today, I showed you how easy a city can fall.
记住我的话
Mark my words,
核能只会带给这个世界毁灭
nuclear power will bring only destruction to the world.
你们会再次见到
You'll see it again,
那时
and when you do,
你们都会记得我的名字 维罗妮卡·戴尔
you'll all remember the name, Veronica Dale,
并完全理解我的行为
and fully understand my actions.
伊甸队
Eden Corps! Eden Corps!
伊甸...
Eden Co--
我觉得她说的"伊甸队"
I feel like she's saying, "Eden Corps."
指的是炸了所有人
As in blasting everybody
返回伊甸园的开始
back to the days of the Garden of Eden.
这本是在城市陷落后广播
This was to air after the city fell.
在她的公♥寓♥找到了宣言
Found her manifesto at her apartment.
环保行动主义者成为动物解放者
Environmental activist turned animal liberator
变成恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 变得疯疯癫癫
- turned domestic terrorist. - Turned cray-cray.
她怎么找到天眼会的空投的
How did she find out about the ARGUS drop anyway?
一定有人告诉了她
Somebody must have tipped her off.
-迪沃 -但是为什么他还是她
- DeVoe. - But why would he, or she--
无论谁要炸了全城呢
whoever--why blow up the whole city?
为什么要杀了这里所有人
Why kill nearly everyone here?
也许这种疯狂无法解释
Maybe there is no method to the madness.
很有趣 和往常一样
Well, this was fun, as usual,
但也是时候老红色彗星
but it's time for the ol' Crimson Comet
回家了
to head back home.
谢谢你的帮助 杰伊
Thanks for your help, Jay.
如果不是因为你俩和杰西
Yeah, if it wasn't for you two and Jesse,
现在新闻里说的就是完全另一♥码♥事了
it'd be a completely different story in the news right now.
你也是重要一部分 爱瑞丝
You were a big part of that, Iris.
名至实归
Credit where credit's due.
正是我想说的
My sentiments exactly.
你回到家需要休息
So, when you get home, you need to rest.
你的血糖值很低
Your glucose levels are pretty low.
谢谢 等我回去
Thanks. When I get back,
我会什么都不做只休息
I think I'll be doing nothing but getting rest.
意思是
Meaning?
我已经在这个英雄游戏中很久了
I've been at this hero game a long time,
实在很久了
a long, long time,
过了今天
and after today,
我想试试新的东西
I'm thinking about trying my hand at something new.
比如说
Like what?
首先 训练某人接♥班♥
For starters, training someone to take over.
你的地球上有另一个闪电侠
There's another Flash on your earth?
会有的
There will be...
在我训练她之后
soon as I'm done training her.
她
Her?
你认为神速力没事了吗
Well, do you think we're good with the Speed Force?
如果不是 我们很快会知道
Well, if not, we'll find out soon enough.
幸会 闪电侠
Always a pleasure, Flash.
幸会
Always.
你也需要休息 先生
So, you need to rest as well, Mister.
没有跑 没有闪电侠
No running, no Flash.
-你的身体过负 -我很好
- Your system is taxed. - I'm good.
会好的 不是现在
You will be, but you'u' not yet.
对的 有什么情况 我们处理
That's right. Anything comes up, we got it.
爱瑞丝 确保这人休息
Iris, make sure this man rests.
没问题
I'm on it.
-漫长一天 -是的
- Long day. - Yes, it was.
当我在闪电时间时
You know, I realized a couple of things
剧集 | 闪电侠 | 导航列表